Democrat Sheep Instructed You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’

When we consider that there are known side effects to vaccines and medicines in general, and that the young, strong and healthy rarely have severe or deadly incidents of COVID, it would behoove us to focus on those most vulnerable instead of the widespread panic that shuts down entire economies and causes a great deal of unnecessary stress and anxiety. As put forth before, think things through and take appropriate action, not panic. Unfortunately, we have a political class that fosters panic.
Shutdowns and vaccines are two different questions.

There were none
It did not prevent getting, did not prevent transmission, did not effect intensity of transmission and of the 6% of All Infected who were critical, it reduced the death rate
You all are still hanging your hats on very flimsy house of cards.
Cites?

If you actually do hands on research (depending on the subject) and submit peer it for peer review, I am all in.

If your "research" just involves YouTube and conspiracy theory madness, not so much.
So when the experts said "if you take the Kung Flu shot" it will keep you from getting it, but there is a 99.97% chance of surviving the Kung Flu without the shot, whom would you believe?

So when the experts said "if you take the Kung Flu shot" it will keep you from getting it, but there is a 99.97% chance of surviving the Kung Flu without the shot, whom would you believe?

I talk to my Dr about it, like the rest of my actual or potential health issues.

So, how is it they know how a person died and whether a person was vaccinated or not. Really, stop wasting my time with ludicrous posts that have zero validity. The CDC has no idea who got vaxed and who did not. In fact, unless requested, one wouldn't know one had wuhan. impossible. See, that's the narrative you live in. You live expecting they knew it, when literally, they didn't. So, you know nothing about it even from them. That's the research I have done.
You base your knowledge on what?

I believe what my doctor says not some anonymous shit for brains troll on some sfucked website.

Why do the never vaxxrds have to keep posting about it? They must be terrified they made the wrong choice.

My Dr did the research. I made use of his expertise.
I did my own research, i didnt have to have a medical professional, as i have survived the military and learned all about NBC(not the TV channel). When lying bitch Fauxci said that masks would stop the spread, i had put up on this board the only mask that would work.

It aint pretty, but it is pretty effective..
1705539914403.png

You Must Not ‘Do Your Own Research’ When It Comes To Science​

“Research both sides and make up your own mind.” It’s simple, straightforward, common sense advice. And when it comes to issues like vaccinations, climate change, and the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, it can be dangerous, destructive, and even deadly. The techniques that most of us use to navigate most of our decisions in life — gathering information, evaluating it based on what we know, and choosing a course of action — can lead to spectacular failures when it comes to a scientific matter.

THURSDAY, Aug. 17, 2023 (HealthDay News) -- The idea of “doing your own research” didn’t begin with the pandemic, but new research suggests that those who follow that ideology have been more likely to believe COVID misinformation.
“We had heard the phrase a lot before,” prior to the pandemic, said researcher Sedona Chinn, a professor of life sciences communication at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
It was “coming from a lot of online, anti-vaccine rhetoric,” she added.
The researchers knew people who were willing to “occasionally do weird, unproven stuff, typically around health,” Chinn said. “It’s not like they reject doctors and medical expertise, but they think their opinion can be equally valid if they do their own research.”

Do demofk schools not teach this skill anymore and why the sheep are so sheep?

The data indicate that teachers in this study place tremendous value on research skills, with most reporting assigning a research paper to their students in the 2011-2012 academic year and spending class time teaching various research skills to their students. These lessons are aimed at addressing deficits they see in today’s students.

It is amazing to me that demofks really believe in the do not do your own research, to stop opposition of their narratives. This is indeed the demofk push nationally and globally. Folks, please post any articles that you can do research on that you can find.

From the Washington Post today. Describes you perfectly --

“Although conventional wisdom suggests that searching online when evaluating misinformation would reduce belief in it, there is little empirical evidence to evaluate this claim,” the authors wrote. Instead, they continued: “We present consistent evidence that online search to evaluate the truthfulness of false news articles actually increases the probability of believing them.”

Later, they summarize the process, “When individuals search online about misinformation, they are more likely to be exposed to lower-quality information than when individuals search about true news” and “those who are exposed to low-quality information are more likely to believe false/misleading news stories to be true relative to those who are not.” Look for info; see bad info; accept the bad info.

In other words, you want to believe fantasies....so you do.

JerkOff still can’t define “alt-right.”

😂🤣
Another thought provoking post (Damn, I'm using OPJQ's lines now! :auiqs.jpg:) from my latest little shadow.
You have anything of worth to post here? Or just follow alt-right media (look it up champ) and their "experts"..because their "science" is what they want you to believe. :)

Forum List

Back