Democrat Success.....Making 2021 Worse Than 2020

President Potatohead has done what most of us thought was impossible. He is a worst President than The Worthless Negro.

Never thought it was possible but Potatohead managed to pull it off.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats were world class idiots voting for Joe Potatohead, a dipshit that never got anything right in his life and has the IQ of a doorknob.

Even The Worthless Negro said to never underestimate the ability of Biden to screw something up.

President Potatohead has done what most of us thought was impossible. He is a worst President than The Worthless Negro.

Never thought it was possible but Potatohead managed to pull it off.

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats were world class idiots voting for Joe Potatohead, a dipshit that never got anything right in his life and has the IQ of a doorknob.

Even The Worthless Negro said to never underestimate the ability of Biden to screw something up.
I always hoped the first black president would begin a new era of cooperation.....but instead all he did was cause divisions and usher in Communism.

No telling how many people will die before it's over.

Got my money where my mouth is

My 401k and Retirement assets are heavily invested in the Biden economy

Lets go Brandon!
:dance:
Many years ago I made a statement that things could get bad. The gentleman I was speaking to told me bluntly, that he then would take it from others. There are many like that. People do not have anywhere near the values from the Great Depression era even with the ethnic/racial distortions.

270881195_139011158560008_2578569711715932496_n.jpg

Lets see…….2021

Covid relief bill
Got us out of Afghanistan for good
Massive Infrastructure bill
Rejoined Paris Climate Accord
Rejoined WHO

LETS GO BRANDON!
:dance:

2022 will be better
If you wanted to prove the ops point you did a great job. Not one of those are good for America. Exception would be getting out of Afghanistan if xiden didn't screw it up so bad.

If you wanted to prove the ops point you did a great job. Not one of those are good for America. Exception would be getting out of Afghanistan if xiden didn't screw it up so bad.
Coming from a Trump voter …that is a compliment

Trump Republicans have no concept of what is good for America

What would be good for America is every single one of you commie Dems leave the country.
Why should we leave?

You are the one who is still unwilling to accept the results of a lawful election

Why should we leave?

You are the one who is still unwilling to accept the results of a lawful election
For four years you idiots did more than just not accept the lawful election of President Trump. If federal law was followed Biden would have lost.

For four years you idiots did more than just not accept the lawful election of President Trump. If federal law was followed Biden would have lost.

Hillary conceded the election on Election Night
Trump and the TRUMPtards still have not conceded

Forum List

Back