Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Yes I understand why you prefer to keep the context as narrow and confined as possible.

Of course I do. I like discussions to stay on topic, and in the proper contexts. You were trying to change the context by inserting racism into an otherwise innocuous discussion.

I'm sorry speech doesn't work the way you want it to. I suggest you deal with it.
Uh huh, racism is obviously a canard where Donald Trump is concerned. And who can argue with Trump's explanations about the passion and fervor of his followers? They just can't help themselves, they have to assault anyone who presents the threat of free speech.

What a "uniter" that Trump turns out to be, don't you think?
Yeah, Moveon.org is shutting down Trumps right to free speech and you libtards are just all giggly.

What goes around comes around, dumbass.

Cruz sided with the black live matters and moveon movement. Piece of filth. Go Trump!!!! Trump is right as these so called protesters are thugs and human trash.
Got a link?

Trump cancels Chicago rally amid organized protests

Trump's Chicago cancellation came after concerns about violence at or outside his speeches built for months, in part a reflection of his own heated comments toward protesters who interrupt his events. Trump has said he would like to "punch" them or see them "roughed up."

The cancellation also was a culmination of Trump's rhetoric colliding with opposition...

At a northwest suburban Republican fundraising event, a rival for the GOP nomination, Texas Sen. Ted Cruz, criticized Trump, saying "any candidate is responsible for the culture of the campaign."

"And when you have a campaign that disrespects the voters, when you have a campaign that affirmatively encourages violence, when you have a campaign that is facing allegations of physical violence against members of the press, you create an environment that only encourages this sort of nasty discourse," Cruz said.

Yeah, the Nazis, and Communists under Stalin shut people down for offending them too.

That is the same old excuse people have used for shutting down free speech for 500 years.

Congratulations; you have taken the fascist side of history.

Black Lives Matter Activists Take Online Victory Lap Over Trump Rally Shutdown - Breitbart
HUH? Don't ASK for a LINK on something if you truly didn't want it nimrod.... !!!!

Yes I understand why you prefer to keep the context as narrow and confined as possible.

Of course I do. I like discussions to stay on topic, and in the proper contexts. You were trying to change the context by inserting racism into an otherwise innocuous discussion.

I'm sorry speech doesn't work the way you want it to. I suggest you deal with it.
There are no innocuous discussions about Trump. But again, I do understand why you prefer to leave out context to make your alleged argument.

It really is such a shame that Mr Trump didn't get to exercise his rights to free speech tonight.....particularly considering how scrupulous he is about observing the rights of others.

They just can't help themselves, they have to assault anyone who presents the threat of free speech.

Isn't that what the BLM protesters do? I mean they've ravaged entire towns and cities because someone presented a threat to their moral paradigm.

Uh huh, racism is obviously a canard where Donald Trump is concerned.

It is a canard as far as this discussion is concerned. Racism is not unique to one person, party, or group of supporters. You should listen to ChrisL, she has it down. When it comes down to the nitty gritty in protests, they're all the same.

And who can argue with Trump's explanations about the passion and fervor of his followers?

You seem to act like Trump supporters are under orders or something, like the SS. Passion is not unique to them, or to you.

It really is such a shame that Mr Trump didn't get to exercise his rights to free speech tonight.....particularly considering how scrupulous he is about observing the rights of others.

Once again, show me any instance of Trump supporters shutting down a Hillary or Bernie rally. They are obviously more considerate of their free speech than you are of Trump's.

Would you show me some examples? Would you do it for a Scooby Snack?

Trump canceled because he cares about this bank account if not the people there.

That's not a very nice thing to say, Jim. You treat him like he's some sort of coldhearted automaton. Were the police who informed him of the unrest thinking about his bank account? He made a decision based on the advice of law enforcement.
hmmmm

I read the police said they never talked to Trump or his team, and never asked him to cancel....

that being said,

I think it was wise that Trump chose on his own to cancel ...

I read the police said they never talked to Trump or his team, and never asked him to cancel....

that being said,

Ahh yes, I read that earlier too. I stand corrected.

So, for the mean heartless man that he is, he did care enough about the safety and well being of everyone involved not to continue with his rally. <dripping sarcasm>

They just can't help themselves, they have to assault anyone who presents the threat of free speech.

Isn't that what the BLM protesters do? I mean they've ravaged entire towns and cities because someone presented a threat to their moral paradigm.

Uh huh, racism is obviously a canard where Donald Trump is concerned.

It is a canard as far as this discussion is concerned. Racism is not unique to one person, party, or group of supporters. You should listen to ChrisL, she has it down. When it comes down to the nitty gritty in protests, they're all the same.

And who can argue with Trump's explanations about the passion and fervor of his followers?

You seem to act like Trump supporters are under orders or something, like the SS. Passion is not unique to them, or to you.
What is particularly unique to Trump followers is the average intelligence level. They all seem to be rather dim witted, easily manipulated, naive, thoughtless, compelled by emotionalism rather than reason, not very bright. Know what I mean?

that being said,

Ahh yes, I read that earlier too. I stand corrected.

So, for the mean heartless man that he is, he did care enough about the safety and well being of everyone involved not to continue with his rally. <dripping sarcasm>

I personally think he did the right thing, by cancelling....people on both sides appeared charged and Trump needed to avoid anything bad happening...

We're ready for the Drumpfisti here in WA. Open carry state, muthaf~ckers.

There are no innocuous discussions about Trump. But again, I do understand why you prefer to leave out context to make your alleged argument.

As if you have the right to define what discussions are or are not innocuous.

Please, I'd much rather not continue watching you self flagellate.
Someone has to help you broaden the scope of your thinking.

What is particularly unique to Trump followers is the average intelligence level

LOL.

So, how is it that supposedly highly intelligent people stoop to such unintelligent rhetoric as "you're stupid!" or "my IQ is higher than yours!"

Are you intelligent? Or just out of ammo?
I have yet to meet an intelligent Trump follower. Or perhaps I should revise that statement: I have yet to meet a Trump follower who is either intelligent or honest.

Everyone has free speech. If I want to go to a Trump rally or a Hillary rally and protest, that is my right as a United States citizen. If someone attacks me, that is not my fault. You cannot hit people!

I couldn't agree more.

Baahhhh! Stop being so nice. It makes it difficult to argue with you! :D

I'm flattered! Though I fail often, I try to maintain civil discourse as much as I can, ma'am. :D

Forum List

Back