Democrat thugs shut down Trump rally

Apparently, at Trump rallies, only liberal protesters are needed for a fight

Because they seem to think they (the liberal protesters) are the only ones allowed to start them!

Come off it! You guys are the same, except on opposite sides. You whine when your "guys are picked on" just as much! There is no difference. Both of the parties are full of a bunch of dummies.

Come off it! You guys are the same, except on opposite sides.

"You guys"

I will never engage in such base, childish behavior. I resent the comparison. :O

Don't get me wrong, milady, I agree with you. But these kinds of protesters are a special breed, apart from your run of the mill type. They use their speech to take away the speech of others.

I read the news and surf the internet far more than I care to, but I have not seen many (but there are a few) examples of Trump supporters or conservatives in general engaging in this kind of behavior.

Trump isn't helping, nor were those snot nosed college brats in Chicago tonight. Nobody wants to take the high ground, they are too busy digging their way to hell.

Don't get me wrong, milady, I agree with you. But these kinds of protesters are a special breed, apart from your run of the mill type. They use their speech to take away the speech of others.

I read the news and surf the internet far more than I care to, but I have not seen many (but there are a few) examples of Trump supporters or conservatives in general engaging in this kind of behavior.

Trump isn't helping, nor were those snot nosed college brats in Chicago tonight.

What? Using speech to take speech, huh? Everyone in this country has a right to protest and speak their mind on the issues and candidates. Both sides whine constantly. It's tiresome. I'm just hopeful that this forum is not an accurate representation of most of America.

Sure just roll over and let the Trump dumbfucks do whatever they want.

So you agree with people using their speech to take away the speech of others? The First Amendment says yes, not just to you, but to Trump.

Now, protest peacefully, roll over like you should, and keep your hands off people's free speech!

Sure just roll over and let the Trump dumbfucks do whatever they want.

So you agree with people using their speech to take away the speech of others? The First Amendment says yes, not just to you, but to Trump.

So yeah, protest peacefully, roll over like you should, and keep your hands off people's free speech!
I care every bit as much about Donald Trump's right to free speech as he cares about mine.

It's unbelievable !!!!!!!!!
The protesters are accusing Trump of being a Fascist, while they themselves are actually in the streets and stadiums, actually performing the very act of Fascism.
Shutting down the rally, is shutting down the freedom of speech.

Rump is the guy who shut it down.

CHICAGO (WLS) --
Donald Trump has canceled his rally at the UIC Pavilion due to safety concerns.

A speaker came out to the podium and made an announcement.

"Mr. Trump just arrived in Chicago and after meeting with law enforcement has determined that for the safety of all the tens of thousands of people that have gathered in and around the arena, tonight's rally will be postponed until another date. Thank you very much for you attendance and please go in peace," he said.​

Protesting isn't "fascism" -- it's got another word..... what was that.... oh yeah democracy.

What do you imagine "due to security concerns" means?

Who do you think you're fooling?

It means that Trump has effectively orchestrated a scenario where he can pretend to have been victimized.

How did Trump "orchestrate" anything?
Trump claimed the police suggested they shut it down. The police deny any involvement. It was Trump's idea altogether.
You're a fucking liar.

I wonder if that has anything to do with Clinton and Sanders lack of racist rhetoric at their rallies?

Racism has zero to do with what we're discussing. That was a nice dodge though.

No. It's because unlike you and your brownshirt buddies, we care enough about your free speech to leave you alone. Get it now?

I wonder if that has anything to do with Clinton and Sanders lack of racist rhetoric at their rallies?

Racism has zero to do with what we're discussing. That was a nice dodge though.

No. It's because unlike you and your brownshirt buddies, we care enough about your free speech to leave you alone. Get it now?
Racism has nothing to do with it? Really? Why doesn't it?

Because it is a non sequitur. I've mentioned nothing about race to you in our discussion. We are talking about free speech. See I have ADHD, and I notice a fellow sufferer when I see one.

Pay attention!

We are addressing your distaste of people who exercise their free speech to disagree with you. The whole idea of free speech is to "roll over and let those Trump fascist pigs do whatever they want" so long as it doesn't turn violent.

But I can see you condone the use of violence in response to violence when it comes to peaceful protests (yes, that's an oxymoron).

"You guys"

I will never engage in such base, childish behavior. I resent the comparison. :O

Trump isn't helping, nor were those snot nosed college brats in Chicago tonight. Nobody wants to take the high ground, they are too busy digging their way to hell.
Trump doesn't have a high ground position to take. Being a fascist demagogue precludes any moral authority.

Because it is a non sequitur. I've mentioned nothing about race to you in our discussion. We are talking about free speech. See I have ADHD, and I notice a fellow sufferer when I see one.

Pay attention!

We are addressing your distaste of people who exercise their free speech to disagree with you.
Yes I understand why you prefer to keep the context as narrow and confined as possible.

Being a fascist demagogue precludes any moral authority.

And yet you seem to think you have moral authority of your own. Nonsense. Your responses to me have indicated that you would rather respond to immoral behavior, with immoral behavior. Thus precluding any moral authority on your part also.

Let's not go there, shall we?

Last edited:
Yes I understand why you prefer to keep the context as narrow and confined as possible.

Of course I do. I like discussions to stay on topic, and in the proper contexts. You were trying to change the context by inserting racism into an otherwise innocuous discussion.

I'm sorry speech doesn't work the way you want it to. I suggest you deal with it.

Being a fascist demagogue precludes any moral authority.

And you seem to think you have moral authority of your own. Nonsense. Your responses to me have indicated that you would rather respond to immoral behavior, with immoral behavior.

Let's not go there, shall we?

Everyone has free speech. If I want to go to a Trump rally or a Hillary rally and protest, that is my right as a United States citizen. If someone attacks me, that is not my fault. You cannot hit people!

Forum List

Back