Democrat Virginia Governor Ralph Northam basically supports killing children after they're born

Virginians can handle Virginia.
So you’ll stay silent when Texas legalizes shooting illegals crossing the border.
I can't vote there pard, not a resident, cheers.
So shut the fuck up about what illegal immigration then, twat.
No you've really left your skull. Fuck Don, Mexico can pay for his wall like he promised.
How bout we start building it; by stacking the corpses of illegals? Then... Technically Mexico IS “paying” for it... Careful what you ask for... You just might get it.

Is it grounds for impeachment? The governor of Va. is not a lawyer but he is a medical doctor. In a conversation regarding the proposed expansion of abortion, democrat Gov. Ralph Northam actually proposed infanticide. He said that a newborn would be comforted while it's mother and the doctor talked over the possibility of it's execution. Democrats have fallen off the sanity scale.

The Virginia governor received around 2 million in campaign money from Planned Parenthood.

It's a racket that makes money off the misery of women and the slaughter of babies. Get a clue people, you will answer for defending it at some point.

The Virginia governor received around 2 million in campaign money from Planned Parenthood.

It's a racket that makes money off the misery of women and the slaughter of babies. Get a clue people, you will answer for defending it at some point.
Naw, the gloves are off, fk these baby killers.

They just crossed the line

Naw, the gloves are off, fk these baby killers
Short drop, quick stop. Let’s wrap this up. Murder is legit now. They got their reasons... I got mine... Let’s not judge... Let’s just get it over with!

congresswoman walking back her signature on abortion bill, didn’t read it. Folks they do think you’re stupid
Figured her back track would be coming out soon. If any legislator is too busy, too stupid, too ignorant, or too lazy and cannot comprehend what they sign on to sponsor to legislate into law they do not belong in a leadership position over the people.
They don’t belong in our country

Thoughts, info and links worth sharing from a vaccine freedom group. They have been keeping aborted babies alive in order to harvest their organs and cells :(;

ABORTION: Who here knows vaccine manufacturing requires aborted fetal tissue?

https://www.cdc.gov/…/do…/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf

Yes, because many vaccines, live virus vaccines usually, use human cell lines in order to create vaccines (i.e. MMR, Chickenpox/Shingles, Hep A, Smallpox, which we haven't vaccinated for in 30 years). These cell lines are organic, which means they die. This is a continuous practice, not only to maintain existing cell lines, but also to create new ones for the 270 vaccines in development .

https://www.phrma.org/pre…/medicines-in-development-vaccines

Also, in a sworn deposition from January 2018, Dr. Stanley Plotkin, one of the most respected physicians in the vaccine industry, admits to have used more than 70 fetuses, three months or older in gestation, in just ONE study related to vaccine development. Most were born via waterbag abortion ALIVE and INTACT for proper organ harvesting. Dr. Plotkin even states that this was just one of many studies he personally worked on and that many more babies were harvested for other vaccine groundwork studies. So many studies that he can't even recall how many. You can watch this part of his sworn testimony here starting at minute 42.

https://youtu.be/o06qJA0kjww

Here are a few resources, some of his very own studies, archived by Children of God for LIfe ( COG for Life).

1) https://cogforlife.org/vaccines-abortions/
2) "Studies of Immunization with Living Rubella Virus" https://cogforlife.org/AmJDisChildPlotkinRubellaVirus.pdf
3) "Human Diploid Cell Strains Viral Vaccines" https://cogforlife.org/PlotkinHDCStrainSafety.pdf
4) "The Serial Cultivation of Human Diploid Cell Strains" https://cogforlife.org/Hayflick1961ExpCell.pdf

I hope this helps many understand why a parent would feel so strongly about how they choose to vaccinate (selectively) or not at all, freely exercising their right to a Religious Exemption. This is just one reason as those of various religions/deep personal beliefs have various other, and respectable reasons, of how vaccines are manufactured or other aspects of it conflict with compulsory vaccination ideology.

Ultimately though, Natural God Given rights preclude even the Constitution and are self evident in nature, but thankfully the Constitution protects these rights and ensures the individual rights of the minority.

So let me get this straight. VA has always allowed this procedure in order to save a mother's life, but it required three doctors to sign off on it. Now it only requires one doctor and people are screaming "Late term abortions on demand!!".

Because that seems like the gist of this topic.

For the love of god people, learn to read and stop believing what other people tell you.

Actually the governor literally said that after birth abortion would be fine.

Learn to not be an idiot yourself. Leftists always projecting.

I don't give a rat's ass what the governor said. Because what was said isn't law, but what's in the bill is. Read the bill.

Do you think that everything Trump says is automatically the law of the land?

He was talking ABOUT THE BILL you idiot.

He also added "it's no big deal". Because he also is a leftist moron.

The pro-choice people aren't actually pro-choice. They are pro-death.

Read the bill. Stop listening to what other people say about it, and read it.

Come back to me after that.
so loser fk, did you read the bill?

Yup, and I cant seem to find what conservatives are so worked up over.

Maybe you can help and post the part of the bill that allows late term abortions on demand?

Just to be clear, THIS is the new point where DemonRATS say it is still safe to ABORT.....Any questions?

Unsplashalex-hockett-366365-720x380.jpg

Actually the governor literally said that after birth abortion would be fine.

Learn to not be an idiot yourself. Leftists always projecting.

I don't give a rat's ass what the governor said. Because what was said isn't law, but what's in the bill is. Read the bill.

Maybe you can help and post the part of the bill that allows late term abortions on demand?
We don’t like infanticide.

Want to see abortion stopped in a day?....IDENTIFY the GENE that makes the baby an LGTBXYZQ and concentrate on eradicating any baby that carries it!....After all these folks claim it isn't a malfunction of their brain!

We don’t like infanticide.

Good thing this bill has nothing to do with that.

What’s the bill?
Leftard Nirvana. Murdering babies as they are born and afterwards.

While righties kill full grown people !

Anyone have a link to the law . Cause we all know how you righties sling lies .
Comparing a baby with a mass murderer, how Leftard of you.

Do you have to kill the murderer ? No.

As For late term. That means shit is seriously wrong wh the fetus.

What’s the bill?
Leftard Nirvana. Murdering babies as they are born and afterwards.

While righties kill full grown people !

Anyone have a link to the law . Cause we all know how you righties sling lies .
Exactly.

And this is yet another ridiculous rightwing lie.

Here’s the truth:

‘Republicans sought to “deliberately misrepresent” the bill’s provisions and said the fight was “fear mongering” and more representative of “Trump-style national politics rather than the Virginia way.”’

'Orchestrated ambush’: VA Dems call out GOP over abortion bill

Forum List

Back