Democrat wants women to be drafted

The bigger questions is why would this idiot introduce legislation that would bring back the military draft in the first place.

The goal of the left is to gut the military. They are trying to turn it into a complete joke, so much so that conservatives won't even object to defunding it.

The goal of the left is to gut the military. They are trying to turn it into a complete joke, so much so that conservatives won't even object to defunding it.

Hmmmm... I guess if thats what libs want we could always go with. Alright world we are dismantling our military,let it be known that our response to aggression from now on will be a nuke up your ass.
That might actually work.
I like it!!

Women should be part of the draft.

Yes. It is what is fair. However, how many women would purposely get pregnant to avoid the draft? Are they going to draft mothers or only women without children? What if the husband is already in the military: who's going to stay home and take care of the children? It doesn't seem a feasible idea.

Women should be part of the draft.

Yes. It is what is fair. However, how many women would purposely get pregnant to avoid the draft? Are they going to draft mothers or only women without children? What if the husband is already in the military: who's going to stay home and take care of the children? It doesn't seem a feasible idea.

it happens even with me. if you look at dick cheney's fifth deferment, it coincided with his wife getting pregnant.

Forum List

Back