Democratic Congressman Slams GOP As Party Of ‘Corporate Shills,’ ‘Religious Fanatics’

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
man oh man, the HATE they, ELECTED Representatives of the (Democrat party) are showing for YOU THE PEOPLE in this country is getting outrageous ..how do any of you stay in or join a party that looks DOWN ON YOU and others in this country this way? I'll take being a FREEDOM FIEND any day you commie puke Grayson
links and video at site

SNIP:
Oct. 5, 2013 12:12pm Oliver Darcy

Rep. Alan Grayson (D-Florida) lambasted the Republican Party on Friday night during an appearance on “Real Time With Bill Maher,” accusing the GOP of being divided into three fringe sectors.

“There are really 3 Republican parties: there are the corporate shills, there are the religious fanatics and then there are the freedom fiends, the ones who want to make sure you have the right to sleep under a bridge,” Grayson told HBO’s Bill Maher.

Maher, an outspoken liberal comedian, appeared to agree and summed up Grayson’s analysis in his own words.

“So Jesus freaks, gun nuts, generic obese suburbanites, and let me add the super rich?”

Watch the segment below:

all of it here with COMMENTS
Democratic Congressman Slams GOP As Party Of ?Corporate Shills,? ?Religious Fanatics? & ?Freedom Fiends? | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
Freedom fiend. That's a new one. I've never been accused of being evil because I want people to be more free before.

I gladly confess guilty to being a freedom fiend.

Everyone knows that already. The Teaparty/Cons have not even attempted to hide the fact that they're in corporate America's pocket.

Everyone knows that already. The Teaparty/Cons have not even attempted to hide the fact that they're in corporate America's pocket.

and ObamaCare is being run and funded by who for Obama and his comrades in arms?

the poor people in this country?

good grief, stop being sheep

Freedom fiend. That's a new one. I've never been accused of being evil because I want people to be more free before.

I gladly confess guilty to being a freedom fiend.

Me too. People don't know that not having freedom means anything from slavery to the Holocaust. Long live capitalism. Who is John Galt? Etc.

BarksScrooge.jpg

Still my hero after all these years.

Obama gives a thousand healthcare waivers to corporations and it's the Conservatives that are in corporate America's pocket?
Well put. (and not to mention waivers to Congress. Jeeeez!)

Forum List

Back