🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate: November 14, 2015

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Airing on CBS at 9:00 pm ET. Reportedly, the debate questions have been revised to focus on the Paris terrorist attacks.

popcorn.gif

Hillary is a war hawk, so I'm curious to see how her views compare with Bernie's regarding the Paris terrorist attacks.

I don't know why they are even calling it a debate. call it what it is.

Kabuki theater. dog and pony show, circus act, comedy theater.

hopefully the old fogies will be able to stay awake through it.

who the heck is going to stay home on a Saturday night just to watch a couple old politicians give their scripted sermons. just call the whole thing a JOKE

Bernie, walk us through how taking money from the Walton's would have prevented the Paris attack

Hmm.

I bet they're sweating bullets trying to explain what actions they'll take regarding Paris. But since war, or defense of our allies in a time of need are never an option...

"We must negotiate with the enemy!"

Last edited:
Like I said: call it what it is... Kabuki theater. just slimy all the way around it.
snip
SURPRISE! Moderator of Tonight’s Democrat Debate Met With Campaign Teams Yesterday

November 14, 2015 by

In case you haven’t heard, there’s a Democratic Party debate on CBS News at 9 PM tonight. It should be interesting to watch, especially if you know that the moderator John Dickerson consulted privately with each candidate’s campaign team yesterday.

Politico buried the story under a boring headline:

all of it here:
SURPRISE! Moderator of Tonight's Democrat Debate Met With Campaign Teams Yesterday - Progressives Today

Airing on CBS at 9:00 pm ET. Reportedly, the debate questions have been revised to focus on the Paris terrorist attacks.

popcorn.gif
[/QUOTE
Unless I'm mistaken General George Custer was killed during the last 19th century's genocide on Native Americans.Unless I'm mistaken it seems that the planned Parenthood genocide of murdering Native Americans in the womb is the latest genocide while idiotic radicals worry about naming football teams.

Forum List

Back