🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate: November 14, 2015

alg-hillary-introduced-jpg.jpg

Trump's reference to Carson and child molesting got more attention than the debate.

It was not a debate...it was two homos talking to a moron.

I see Bernie doubled down on global warming is causing the muzzies to go berserk. LOL Stupid old fuck

Wait a second now, didn't you people see the poker game going on there, it was riveting.............

I am going to give the American public single payer healthcare, and raise taxes on the rich!!!!!!!

Ha, I am going to give college education, free healthcare, and am going to screw Wallstreet!

Hey, I already did all of that in my state, so I check to the better!

Whoa, Hilly is bluffing, she won't give anything, she is in bed with Wall Street.

NOT, Bill is the whore, and nobody on Wall Street will get in bed with Hillary, she is to damn fugly!

It was not a debate...it was two homos talking to a moron.

I see Bernie doubled down on global warming is causing the muzzies to go berserk. LOL Stupid old fuck

Wait a second now, didn't you people see the poker game going on there, it was riveting.............

I am going to give the American public single payer healthcare, and raise taxes on the rich!!!!!!!

Ha, I am going to give college education, free healthcare, and am going to screw Wallstreet!

Hey, I already did all of that in my state, so I check to the better!

Whoa, Hilly is bluffing, she won't give anything, she is in bed with Wall Street.

NOT, Bill is the whore, and nobody on Wall Street will get in bed with Hillary, she is to damn fugly!

Sadly their supporters can't see the forest for the trees

Forum List

Back