🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic Debate: November 14, 2015

Thats' a lot of makeup, lipstick, pearls and hair highlights. That must have taken weeks and cost $10000?

Airing on CBS at 9:00 pm ET. Reportedly, the debate questions have been revised to focus on the Paris terrorist attacks.

popcorn.gif
Three stooges babbling...Sanders says global warming caused Isis...

Here is one the OP better look up.
Hillary, is it true 200 Syrian refugees are being placed in a brand new mobile park in the Black hills next to a reservation?

If Al Gore hadn't been cheated out of the presidency - we wouldn't have this mess.

If Al Gore had won his home state, we would not have post #23...

I've watched every debate, both Republican and Democrat, and I am increasingly convinced that, if these candidates are the best these two parties have to offer, we are fucked as a country...

If Al Gore hadn't been cheated out of the presidency - we wouldn't have this mess.

I've watched every debate, both Republican and Democrat, and I am increasingly convinced that, if these candidates are the best these two parties have to offer, we are fucked as a country...

We must get big money out of politics before the quality of candidates can improve.

We must get big money out of politics before the quality of candidates can improve.
136 acres going to the muslims.
Sioux Tribes Save Pe' Sla!

So what? That's just 136 acres that whitey can't steal.

So what? That's just 136 acres that whitey can't steal.
They make all the women wear garbage bags over their heads. Post pics when you get yours.

Forum List

Back