Democratic Debate: November 6, 2015

Hillary does seem do know whats going on and is a good speaker. I am still on the fence~

It helps when you have the questions a WEEK before hand!

This is my biggest concern, practiced Fluff... I am getting some pepto bismo out for when a practiced Cruz speaks in the next debate.
I want to see Hilary and Fionia debate..lol Fionia thinks she will kick ass..

lol Fionia thinks she will kick ass..

Target is large enough

Hillary does seem do know whats going on and is a good speaker. I am still on the fence~

This is my biggest concern, practiced Fluff... I am getting some pepto bismo out for when a practiced Cruz speaks in the next debate.

Target is large enough

Which end? How will she tell the difference?

Target is large enough

Which end? How will she tell the difference?

Good point

The democratic pool is small enough, they should have a round robin 1v1 debate event. That would make it more interesting.

For that matter, why not do the same for the Republican candidates. Could make a whole weekend out of it.

I hope all the candidates do well tonight - especially Hillary!

Whaaaa ? It was last night ? I honestly didn't realize when you started this thread that it was going to be Friday night. Guess that's what happens when you put it on a completely obscure network like MSNBC.

"Secretary Clinton, on a scale of 1-10, how wonderful would you say you are?"
"Senator Sanders, could it be true that your economic policies would be too good for America?"

No one must have tuned in. Hardly any mention of it on the news or on USMB. No enthusiasm at all it appears. Lack of interest does not bode well for Democrats. Most all the chatter this morning appears to continue to be about Carson and Trump.

In this case a debate and a liberal love in look alot alike. Come on people seriously if Sean Hannity was sitting down ask Republican candidates questions would you call that a debate? I don't think so.

Forum List

Back