Democratic Debate: November 6, 2015

Wait a minute, I thought Bill O'Reilly was going to moderate the democrat love fest. Just kidding. More softballs will be thrown than the double header of a saturday night softball league tournament.

hillary+clinton+2016+Madam+President+or+Mrs.+President+-+the+world+of+hillary+clinton+-+03.png

What I simply cannot fathom is why the Democrats didn't at least have a woman on their ticket.

At your age, with the smell of death all around you, why would you care about a woman?

That's not the smell of death you smell. It's that half-cooked dog meat you had for dinner. You really do need to clean out that teepee and take a bath yourself once in a while. Quit using that bear grease.

Hillary does seem do know whats going on and is a good speaker. I am still on the fence~

It helps when you have the questions a WEEK before hand!

This is my biggest concern, practiced Fluff... I am getting some pepto bismo out for when a practiced Cruz speaks in the next debate.
I want to see Hilary and Fionia debate..lol Fionia thinks she will kick ass..

What I simply cannot fathom is why the Democrats didn't at least have a woman on their ticket.

At your age, with the smell of death all around you, why would you care about a woman?

That's not the smell of death you smell. It's that half-cooked dog meat you had for dinner. You really do need to clean out that teepee and take a bath yourself once in a while. Quit using that bear grease.

Since you are near the end - at least go out with a decent and respectable avatar.

Forum List

Back