🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democratic National Convention Opens With My Favorite Song!

What a bizzaro world we are living in....Democrats at their convention open with a moving song...the Battle Hymn of the Republic, and the Republican candidate Donald Trump, hires Roger Ailes... a man being forced to resign for his alleged Sexual Harassment at Fox News, to be this Republican Candidate's adviser....

wow! Especially on the latter!

What is up is down, what is down is up!

Democratic Candidate, married once...for always and forever, until death do they part.

Republican Candidate married three times...upgrading each wife with a younger version.

I mean, could any of this have been predicted a year ago?

The world is upside down and inside out! :eek:

What a bizzaro world we are living in....Democrats at their convention open with a moving song...the Battle Hymn of the Republic, and the Republican candidate Donald Trump, hires Roger Ailes... a man being forced to resign for his alleged Sexual Harassment at Fox News, to be this Republican Candidate's adviser....

Democratic Candidate, married once...for always and forever, until death do they part.

Republican Candidate married three times...upgrading each wife with a younger version.

I still like the one where the democratic candidate is responsible for four deaths in benghazi and you don't care. Broke the law and deleted 33,000 emails. Wow, doesn't get any better than that.

I still like the one where the democratic candidate is responsible for four deaths in benghazi and you don't care. Broke the law and deleted 33,000 emails. Wow, doesn't get any better than that.
Most of the personal emails deleted were recovered from her server or other sources by the FBI, and your Benghazi bull crap, is simply made up, shameful partisan propaganda bull crud of which you couldn't give two hoots about the 4 dead other than trying to make a Democratic candidate look bad in your Republican circle of friends... :D

Last edited:
Christian and patriotic.

Welllll . . . maybe the Democrats aren't who we think they are, eh.

You might even say that they are 'thick as thieves', no?
nooooooooo, I see it as them doing one thing right...
Wife Swapping? :D

BillChoseOtherThanHillary_zpsuy8ojd5o.jpg

Are you insane or just that stupid? She is using that predator's name in spite of him humiliating her. This is a shameless psychopath you're referring to.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.

Clinton wasn't married. He kept pulling his dick out and putting it in other women. If you think that's being married I feel very sorry for you. Pathetic.

Clinton wasn't married. He kept pulling his dick out and putting it in other women. If you think that's being married I feel very sorry for you. Pathetic.

I think the liberals call that an 'Open Marriage' where the wife gets fucked on a regular basis just like 'Open Borders' fucks day to day Americans on a regular basis.

Are you insane or just that stupid? She is using that predator's name in spite of him humiliating her. This is a shameless psychopath you're referring to.
Democrats should not be allowed to vote.
Bill has always said it was her, that helped him succeed and he could have never done it...won governor, won the presidency...without her.... He married her for her brains I suppose? He could have done what Trump the dumper did...

Last edited:
Bill has always said it was her, that help him succeed and he could have never done it...won governor, won the presidency...without her.... He married her for her brains I suppose? He could have done what Trump the dumper did...
You have never seen the 'brainy girl' and 'handsome rake' pairing before?

Lots of marriages are like that. The girl gets what she needs as does the rake.

Bill has always said it was her, that help him succeed and he could have never done it...won governor, won the presidency...without her.... He married her for her brains I suppose? He could have done what Trump the dumper did...
You have never seen the 'brainy girl' and 'handsome rake' pairing before?

Lots of marriages are like that. The girl gets what she needs as does the rake.
How's the saying go?

Behind every great/successful man, is a great woman! :D

How's the saying go?

And it is a solid Truism.

A good pairing where the spouses compliment each others weaknesses and strengths are far more effective and successful than solo artists.

My wife has the long term memory and discipline of our family and the social empathy I lack.

I protect her and take out the trash.

:D

politically speaking Clinton/Kaine is where the true heart of America really is...

How's the saying go?

And it is a solid Truism.

A good pairing where the spouses compliment each others weaknesses and strengths are far more effective and successful than solo artists.

My wife has the long term memory and discipline of our family and the social empathy I lack.

I protect her and take out the trash.

:D
hahahahahahahahahaha!
Matt and I have the same thing going here... that's why you are at 30 years and me and Matt at 26 years!

Forum List

Back