Democratic Party Backed Crime Waves

I really didn't expect Democrats to accept responsibility for their political leaders statements and actions ... and yes, they are responsible for the long term slums they've created in most of the inner cities.

:rofl: Democrats didn't bother with this troll thread; you'll have to deal with me. So diga me -- when did they "create" these "long term slums". How'd dey do dat?
emot-munch.gif

Poor governance over a multitude of years, read over the Op

So once again you can't answer.
Stop da presses.
snore.gif
YOU have in fact NOT addressed any of the charges, you have simply said BUT BUT BUT......

Pfffffft. I don't have any "charges". What I have is "questions". And they sit there untouched. Virgin wallflowers that nobody wants to dance with.

Which is what I expect in a troll thread.
Just simply to lazy to do the research right, just calling names, distracting the subject and asking questions is so much easier after-all, no work involved.

:rofl: Democrats didn't bother with this troll thread; you'll have to deal with me. So diga me -- when did they "create" these "long term slums". How'd dey do dat?
emot-munch.gif

Stop da presses.
snore.gif
YOU have in fact NOT addressed any of the charges, you have simply said BUT BUT BUT......

Pfffffft. I don't have any "charges". What I have is "questions". And they sit there untouched. Virgin wallflowers that nobody wants to dance with.

Just simply to lazy to do the research right, just calling names and asking questions is so much easier after-all, no work involved.

I wouldn't presume what your motives are; all I know is I get exactly what I expect: crickets. That's good enough to make the point as far as I'm concerned. :eusa_angel:

You're welcome, see ya next fall. Try studying that fallacy in the interim.
Oh and try to come up with sources a bit more thoughtful than Dimbart. This is too easy. :lol:

It was inevitable, Democrat leaders persecuting police, legalizing drugs, sending out their race baiting professionals and lowering the standards of human conduct is having the predictable effect. Great work Democrats, now we'll be paying for even more of these Democratic Party failures and divisive politics.

------------------------

Sunday The Wall Street Journal crunched the numbers on America’s startling new crime wave (after a two-decade decline) and listed seven cities that have seen noticeable, and sometimes shocking, spikes in murders and other violent crimes.

Seven cities were worthy of note. To no one’s surprise, all seven of those cities are run by Democrats. With the exception of New York City, Democrats have enjoyed one-party rule in these cities for decades.

Gun violence is up more than 60% compared with this time last year, according toBaltimore police, with 32 shootings over Memorial Day weekend. May has been the most violent month the city has seen in 15 years.

The last Baltimore Republican mayor left office in 1967.

In Milwaukee, homicides were up 180% by May 17 over the same period the previous year. Through April, shootings in St. Louis were up 39%, robberies 43%, and homicides 25%. “Crime is the worst I’ve ever seen it,” said St. Louis Alderman Joe Vacarro at a May 7 City Hall hearing.

Milwaukee’s last Republican mayor left office in 1906.

Ferguson Effect New Crime Wave Hits Democrat-Run Cities - Breitbart

Ummm... what cities are not run by Democrats, Lumpster? Other than Ferguson I mean...

Hint: Answer here! :eusa_dance:

There's no such thing as a political party "backing crime waves". Nice troll attempt though.
Think you might wanna branch out some time in the future?

I really didn't expect Democrats to accept responsibility for their political leaders statements and actions ... and yes, they are responsible for the long term slums they've created in most of the inner cities.

So if its a democratic government in charge of those cities...its the democrats fault. But if its a republican government in charge of those cities....its the democrats fault.

And again, what drugs were legalized in those 7 cities?

You didn't bother to go to the link or do some research on your own did you?

You've claimed that the legalization of drugs has resulted in a rise in crime. So...which drugs were legalized in those 7 citiies?

Its a simple question. If you have no idea, just say so. I certainly know of no drugs legalized in any of those cities.

Stop da presses.
snore.gif

Just simply to lazy to do the research right, just calling names and asking questions is so much easier after-all, no work involved.

I wouldn't presume what your motives are; all I know is I get exactly what I expect: crickets. That's good enough to make the point as far as I'm concerned. :eusa_angel:

You're welcome, see ya next fall. Try studying that fallacy in the interim.
Oh and try to come up with sources a bit more thoughtful than Dimbart. This is too easy. :lol:

I think I've picked on you enough ole pal..

If you google .. inner city crime waves .. you could start your research and still keep denying reality, no problem with me.

It was inevitable, Democrat leaders persecuting police, legalizing drugs, sending out their race baiting professionals and lowering the standards of human conduct is having the predictable effect. Great work Democrats, now we'll be paying for even more of these Democratic Party failures and divisive politics.

------------------------

Sunday The Wall Street Journal crunched the numbers on America’s startling new crime wave (after a two-decade decline) and listed seven cities that have seen noticeable, and sometimes shocking, spikes in murders and other violent crimes.

Seven cities were worthy of note. To no one’s surprise, all seven of those cities are run by Democrats. With the exception of New York City, Democrats have enjoyed one-party rule in these cities for decades.

Gun violence is up more than 60% compared with this time last year, according toBaltimore police, with 32 shootings over Memorial Day weekend. May has been the most violent month the city has seen in 15 years.

The last Baltimore Republican mayor left office in 1967.

In Milwaukee, homicides were up 180% by May 17 over the same period the previous year. Through April, shootings in St. Louis were up 39%, robberies 43%, and homicides 25%. “Crime is the worst I’ve ever seen it,” said St. Louis Alderman Joe Vacarro at a May 7 City Hall hearing.

Milwaukee’s last Republican mayor left office in 1906.

Ferguson Effect New Crime Wave Hits Democrat-Run Cities - Breitbart

Ummm... what cities are not run by Democrats, Lumpster? Other than Ferguson I mean...

There's no such thing as a political party "backing crime waves". Nice troll attempt though.

So if its a democratic government in charge of those cities...its the democrats fault. But if its a republican government in charge of those cities....its the democrats fault.

You've claimed that the legalization of drugs has resulted in a rise in crime. So...which drugs were legalized in those 7 citiies?

Its a simple question. If you have no idea, just say so. I certainly know of no drugs legalized in any of those cities.

Sheesh, Do Democrats ever do research on their own?..Has Legalized Marijuana Sparked A Crime Wave

Perhaps, I should remove the "s" from drugs (my boo boo) in my original Op statement but then you'll have to stop your obsession and distraction from the major topic of the thread..

No matter how much crime has risen in democrat strong holds, it must get worse. So bad that the connection cannot be made to any other cause. So don't be hasty in affixing blame. Encouragement is what's called for.

No matter how much crime has risen in democrat strong holds, it must get worse. So bad that the connection cannot be made to any other cause. So don't be hasty in affixing blame. Encouragement is what's called for.

Democrats have been in control of most inner cities for a long amount of time, conditions have only deteriorated. They've turned them into drug infested, crime ridden. poor educational and most importantly voting plantations etc, for the Democratic Party. Places where Blacks have to vote Democrat or feel threatened that their only source of survival (welfare) will be taken away, yet another Democratic Party lie and race baiting success..

Sheesh, Do Democrats ever do research on their own?..Has Legalized Marijuana Sparked A Crime Wave

Perhaps, I should remove the "s" from drugs (my boo boo) in my original Op statement but then you'll have to stop your obsession and distraction from the major topic of the thread..

Um, marijuana wasn't legalized in any of the 7 cities you cited. And crime is actually down in Colorado since the legalization of marijuana.

So I'll ask again....what drugs were legalized in those 7 cities?

You are actively advocating MORE crime?

Holy fuck. I've heard of folks raising party above nation before. But you're raising it to an art form.

Um, marijuana wasn't legalized in any of the 7 cities you cited. And crime is actually down in Colorado since the legalization of marijuana.

According to the drug dealers and the Democratic Party that is true but then the Democratic Party is the fully proven Party of liars.... and can't you read, I already answered that.

According to the drug dealers and the Democratic Party that is true but then the Democratic Party is the fully proven Party of liars.... and can't you read, I already answered that.

Which 'drug' was legalized in those 7 cities? Or are you honestly arguing that legalizing marijuana in COLORADO caused an increase in crime in St. Louis?

If so, you may be overlooking one small detail: the State of Kansas. It sits in between Colorado and Missouri.

Which 'drug' was legalized in those 7 cities? Or are you honestly arguing that legalizing marijuana in COLORADO caused an increase in crime in St. Louis?

If so, you may be overlooking one small detail: the State of Kansas. It sits in between Colorado and Missouri.
You are wasting my time, I answered your question and you can't read.. I'm done and you're an idiot.

You are wasting my time, I answered your question and you can't read.. I'm done and you're an idiot.

The answer was none. Making your claim that the legalization of drugs caused any crime in those cities more useless idiocy.

Oh, my bad. The legalization of 'drug'.

The answer was none. Making your claim that the legalization of drugs caused any crime in those cities more useless idiocy.

Your obsession on drugs does not invalidate the essence of the OP. Next time, don't waste your time or mine especially with your sideline antics.

Your obsession on drugs does not invalidate the essence of the OP. Next time, don't waste your time or mine especially with your sideline antics.

It certainly invalidates the portion I've just shredded. With you capitulating my every point, admitting that *no* drugs were legalized in these cities. Making the legalization of drug as a cause of increased crime a piece of useless nonsense.

As for the rest, you haven't established causation. You've alleged it. And given how useless your 'drug' allegations were, you're going to need far more than your ability to type an accusation to factually establish it.

It certainly invalidates the portion I've just shredded. With you capitulating my every point, admitting that *no* drugs were legalized in these cities. Making the legalization of drug as a cause of increased crime a piece of useless nonsense.

As for the rest, you haven't established causation. You've alleged it. And given how useless your 'drug' allegations were, you're going to need far more than your ability to type an accusation to factually establish it.

:laugh: Show your facts that disprove the article, then I'll be impressed. Can you disprove Democratic Parties race baiting, persecution of police, lowering of standards of human conduct and their support for legalized pot?

I'll tell you... nope.

:laugh: Show your facts that disprove the article, then I'll be impressed. Can you disprove Democratic Parties race baiting, persecution of police, lowering of standards of human conduct and their support for legalized pot?

I'll tell you... nope.
Refute what....your allegation? You haven't established causation. You've merely alleged it. You offered us bullshit like legalized drugs as 'examples' of what 'caused' the increases in crime. But that turned out to be nonsense. Even you backed off that claim.

So you'll first need to factually establish that democrats 'caused' the crime increases before there will be anything for me to refute.

And so far, you've got nothing but empty allegations and nonsense 'causes' that even you acknowledge never happened.

Try again.

Yawn, Democrats control these inner cities, are you saying they have zero influence or responsibility and the crime statistics rises are invalid?. Sheesh, if your too lazy to read over the link and are stuck on an unimportant sideline issue we're back to you wasting my time.

Yawn, Democrats control these inner cities, are you saying they have zero influence or responsibility and the crime statistics rises are invalid?. Sheesh, if your too lazy to read over the link and are stuck on an unimportant sideline issue we're back to you wasting my time.

Laughing......you're kinda over playing that 'lazy' line, don't you think?

What you mean is you have no real grasp of the topic, haven't actually read the article yourself, and can't actually back your claims of causation with actual evidence. Its your argument. If you believe that the article establishes causation, show us.

Don't tell us. But you can't. Which is why whenever I ask you to factually establish your claims, to establish causation........you give us excuses why you can't.

You read the article. You find the evidence to support your argument. Rather than being predictably lazy and insisting we do your research for you.

Forum List

Back