Democratic Party is very smart

The reality does not paint a very promising future for the average
black.The Blacks of Thurgood Marshalls era were highly conservative.
Especially during Eisenhower's 50's. MLK was a Republican.Blacks
went to Church and would never dream of going into town without
wearing their Sunday best.That mindset has been usurped the last half
century.Blame it on Sports and those huge paychecks.Blacks grew to not
just like Nice expensive stuff but adore it.Pro Atheletes and their Mansions
5-6 car garages with The most expensive cars in the World.Swimming
pools and ungodly furnishings { best chandeliers on the market }
Best Champagne.Most outlandish jewelry and watches.
There are and have never been Groups like The Amish or Mormons
and Mennonites.Or the strict Orthodox jews,among the Black community.
Just Big Brother Government.L.B.J.'s Great Society Pledge.
Black females have 5 times the number of Abortions than White
Females.Is this some kind of Margaret Sanger inner conspiracy.
That Blacks have failed to notice.
because it ain't as simple as the Movie - Candyman - { 1992 }
Please understand that there were liberal Republicans during the 50s

No longer the case

GOP policy under Reagan and since is cutting taxes on the rich and programs to help everyone else lol. Do you really need to hear about it. How do you think they keep cutting taxes lol? Ronald Reagan got his start making California public universities tuition go up like crazy. That's what they were protesting about before the Vietnam war and during.
They can breath again.

The Republican party can't either. They're a bastion of incompetence, just like Democrats. Your holier than thou nonsense falls flat in the face of reality. Wake the fuck up.

Of course it is. You're not saying anything of substance here, magaturd. It's the same propaganda your political tribe uses to paint the other side as pedophiles and trannies.

Liberals pioneered and perfected journalism. If they use it to beat their political opposition, it's an advantage. Conservatives don't generally think that way.
It is called Education.

Try a news outlet, numbskull. Ooops brainwashed functional numbskull.
Hunter Biden says his father is a Pedophile. So will you denounce Joe Biden right here and right now for his creepy hair sniffing ways?

Why did Hunter also say he was The Bag Man for "The Big Guy's" Bribes from China, Ukraine and Russia?

You going to deny that or are you going to help us fight Pedophilia and protect our children?

Do you hate children or do you want to denounce Pedo Joe?

Hunter Biden says his father is a Pedophile. So will you denounce Joe Biden right here and right now for his creepy hair sniffing ways?

Why did Hunter also say he was The Bag Man for "The Big Guy's" Bribes from China, Ukraine and Russia?

You going to deny that or are you going to help us fight Pedophilia and protect our children?

Do you hate children or do you want to denounce Pedo Joe?
You are out of your mind... change the channel for God's sake...

By pandering to the African American community by painting the GOP as racist the Democrats garner approximately 90% of the black vote. There are ~42 mil African Americans in the US. If say 30mil vote and 90% or 27 mil vote Democrat then the party has a huge advantage. Biden garnered ~7mil more votes than Trump but if Biden didn’t have such an overwhelming support from the African Americans community then the GOP candidate clearly wins. If the support goes from 90% to 75% then the GOP candidate wins.

Question for the GOP is how to garner those votes when the News Entertainment biased media perpetuates the racist narrative. Even Biden stated “If you don’t vote for me you ain’t black”. As the Democrats continue the mantra that the GOP is racist and give the African American voters scraps they continue to have their blind loyalty. Of course this works because if African Americans become successful and see how the Democrats rip off the middle class they can turn and vote GOP as only 10% currently do. But hopefully many open their eyes. But so far the Leftist strategy has worked very well. Kudos.

Thank you

Again, they own them

Lol the babbling parrot copies me! Lol
It’s rather absurd for you to think you know my thoughts better than I. I’m really the only one in existence that can know my thoughts so I know you are lying. See how that works. Your just name calling like a moron

It’s rather absurd for you to think you know my thoughts better than I. I’m really the only one in existence that can know my thoughts so I know you are lying. See how that works. Your just name calling like a moron
Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb to keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Leftist rules of engagement

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.
I’m not going to waste my time reading the stupid list but I’ll address the first few.
1. Nothing wrong with asking for a link as people like you make false statements all the time. This conversation is Case in point

2 and 3. Not things that I do. Prove me wrong and show when I’ve ever rejected facts. You can’t

I’m not going to waste my time reading the stupid list but I’ll address the first few.
1. Nothing wrong with asking for a link as people like you make false statements all the time. This conversation is Case in point

2 and 3. Not things that I do. Prove me wrong and show when I’ve ever rejected facts. You can’t

13. Reword and repeat

Classic leftist double babble!

13. Reword and repeat

Classic leftist double babble!
Aren’t you doing 13 right now?! You a commie or something? It’s going to be fun using your checklist against you as you pull that crap more than most on this board

Forum List

Back