Democratic Party SURGES in Registration Data DESPITE The Attacks on Reality From MAGA

Procrustes Stretched

This place is nothing without the membership.
Dec 1, 2008
It's incredible this phenomena that has welled around Harris/Walz. I believe it's because it's no longer a repeat of a race where two old men attack each other as threats to democracy. Younger people and others on the outside or even fringes of voting registration ...

Let it speak for itself:

This just in:

Recent Voter Registration Data Offers Hint of Enthusiasm for Democrats​

Two swing states have seen a boost in Democratic sign-ups since Kamala Harris entered the race.

Now, new voter registration data in two swing states adds to the evidence that Ms. Harris’s candidacy has energized potential Democratic voters.

Who's Ahead in Weekly Voter Registrations

More new voters had been registering as Republicans in North Carolina and Pennsylvania, but Kamala Harris’s candidacy has given Democrats a slight advantage in recent weeks.

Kamala Harris NC registrations voters.jpg

This is all despite the all out attacks by MAGA in trying to define both Harris and Walz negatively.

It's incredible this phenomena that has welled around Harris/Walz. I believe it's because it's no longer a repeat of a race where two old men attack each other as threats to democracy. Younger people and others on the outside or even fringes of voting registration ...

Let it speak for itself:

This just in:

Two swing states have seen a boost in Democratic sign-ups since Kamala Harris entered the race.

Now, new voter registration data in two swing states adds to the evidence that Ms. Harris’s candidacy has energized potential Democratic voters.

More new voters had been registering as Republicans in North Carolina and Pennsylvania, but Kamala Harris’s candidacy has given Democrats a slight advantage in recent weeks.

View attachment 995578

This is all despite the all out attacks by MAGA in trying to define both Harris and Walz negatively.
For months everyone knew NO ONE was happy with the TWO choices. Now that one dropped out, none of them are happy with Trump. He's too old.

I'm referring to independents and undecideds.

Republicans say it's not fair we got Biden to drop out. If they want they can have Trump drop out. Have Ron DeSantis take over. Or Nikki

Let it speak for itself:

This just in:

View attachment 995578

Remember what Nikki said in January

'The first party to retire its 80-year-old candidate is going to be the one who wins this election'​

Let it speak for itself:

This just in:

View attachment 995578

I heard Kamala registered 80 trillion new voters this last month.

Impressive.

I heard Kamala registered 80 trillion new voters this last month.

Impressive.
Where'd you hear this on X?

Donald Trump Is Going To North Carolina For An Economic Speech. Can He Stick To A Clear Message?​

I can't wait. Is he going to tank again?

How come JD is doing all the work? Is Trump too old to campaign like he did in 2016?

Let it speak for itself:

This just in:

View attachment 995578

No one believes Republicans' ridiculous lies.

For months everyone knew NO ONE was happy with the TWO choices. Now that one dropped out, none of them are happy with Trump. He's too old.

I'm referring to independents and undecideds.

Republicans say it's not fair we got Biden to drop out. If they want they can have Trump drop out. Have Ron DeSantis take over. Or Nikki
When Progs do not like the rules, laws and established procedures, they change them. Many times, I have typed that getting all of the power is not like having it. You guys already have screwed up many times under Joe and the voters may want more of it. Fools. They are dragging everyone else with them though.

When Progs do not like the rules, laws and established procedures, they change them. Many times, I have typed that getting all of the power is not like having it. You guys already have screwed up many times under Joe and the voters may want more of it. Fools. They are dragging everyone else with them though.
Too vague. Be specific.

MAGA's hopes are sliding into the abyss.
They are suddenly realizing their candidate is too old. Look at how few rallies Trump does this year compared to 2016 and 2020.

And the economy is doing so well all Trump can do is talk about stupid shit. And it's obvious

Trump bizarrely claims nobody knows his Democratic rival’s last name (it’s Harris)​

Former president Donald Trump continues trying out new attack lines on Kamala Harris as she surges in polls

Bizarre? Yes. Another word for WEIRD.

Kamala Harris. You know it’s interesting nobody really knows her last name,” he said.

“If you ask people, do you know what her last name is, nobody has any idea what it is,” continued the former president. “Harris. It’s like Harris.”

Let it speak for itself:

This just in:

View attachment 995578

Fake registrations. Audit the voter rolls.

Too vague. Be specific.
I see the real crime and it gets real real specific. An Islamic group friend of the gay group killed 50 of them and put another 50 in the hospital in Orlando some years ago. That is not vague. It is specific. That is what is waiting for gay people when the tie comes from the Islamic group they are aligned with. Instead of the American Flag, the Eiffel Tower at that time put the gay rainbow colors on it. The riots. Very specific. Inner city areas destroyed with most of the chain stores gone now. Downtown areas affected in many of the same cities. Specific. We can go on with specific events. All of this will end when the global government sees fit once totally empowered. We at this point live better than much of the world. They see us as privileged in the West. And they are from the West. Specifically, the white elite folks in Europe and we see their American cousins go there very often.

Tough. The Dems got rid of one of the two old men. You did nt. You are fools and will pay for it in November.

Dems would get even more.
Wtf ever, moron:
Almost half a million fake voters in NYC alone. :rolleyes-41:

Let it speak for itself:

This just in:

View attachment 995578

Only idiots fall for this media BS. Kamala is going to lose bigly.

Where'd you hear this on X?

Donald Trump Is Going To North Carolina For An Economic Speech. Can He Stick To A Clear Message?​

I can't wait. Is he going to tank again?

How come JD is doing all the work? Is Trump too old to campaign like he did in 2016?
How can I explain this in terms you can understand?

I know.

Putin done it

Besides, January 6th.

Forum List

Back