Democratic-Republican Party and a Man Named Beckely

Wow....you are sooo much smarter than anyone I've ever seen on this ste

Perhaps your own cantankerous recluse servant in your 2 story library deserves the credit for how smar you are, just like Beckley
I guess coming from somebody with such a ridiculously trollish screen name, I should take your first comment as a compliment of sorts. :redface:

I'm sorry. Do you take offense at having been exposed as a dime-store historian and failed academic? :poke:
No, but I am curious.

I don't feel humiliated.

Since you've decided I am....who exactly am I worried about?
One serious question: Are you a Southerner? I ask because rarely do I meet people outside of the south who equate being offended with humiliation.

Did Dante say he believes you are worried about some unnamed person?

Redest Du von Dir immer so in 3.Person, oder ist das so eine Masche Deinerseits?
Kannst mir sagen, ich bin ja ganz Ohr!!!
You are doing this way faster than my german translations

Übung macht den Meister, Maestro!!!

Sorry Gentlemen,

I'm on the 2nd day of a horrible diet, and it was this, or take it out on my friends and relatives.

I will say the German really wore me out.

Perhaps another day.

Apologies...and Cheers!

There is always a measure of projection in our posts.

If by meaning to offend me, being "exposed" as a dime store historian would work.....perhaps it is your worst nightmare.

Which can be simplified by the childish phrase, "I know you are but what am I"
See? Dante apologized if you took being exposed as an offense. Not everyone is as easily offended as seem to be. Though many here are.

What is it with your childish avatar and now childish sayings? Do you teach grade school?

Why did historians for so long credit Jefferson for the works and deeds of Beckely? What is sadder is that if people only know how to do 'research' on the web they may never run across history's corrections.

So...

ask away
BoT

Why did historians for so long credit Jefferson for the works and deeds of Beckely? What is sadder is that if people only know how to do 'research' on the web they may never run across history's corrections.

So...

ask away
Wow....you are sooo much smarter than anyone I've ever seen on this ste

Perhaps your own cantankerous recluse servant in your 2 story library deserves the credit for how smar you are, just like Beckley
I guess coming from somebody with such a ridiculously trollish screen name, I should take your first comment as a compliment of sorts. :redface:

I'm sorry. Do you take offense at having been exposed as a dime-store historian and failed academic? :poke:
No, but I am curious.

I don't feel humiliated.

Since you've decided I am....who exactly am I worried about?
One serious question: Are you a Southerner? I ask because rarely do I meet people outside of the south who equate being offended with humiliation.

Did Dante say he believes you are worried about some unnamed person?

Dante: utterly insane liberal moron who cant even defend basic premise of his own thread!! How insane can one liberal be?

See? Dante apologized?

See Dante refer to himself in the third person!!

The tendency to refer to oneself in the third person is often viewed by psychologists as a symptom of narcissism. In order to learn how to effectively refer to yourself in the third person, it is often desirable to understand the narcissist mentality,

So...

ask away
BoT
So there was this guy and his name was John Beckley and he...

Erzähl doch weiter, ich bin ganz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Democratic-Republican Party.

That name from a man named Beard? Or some other Progressive revisionist historian?

Certainly it was not what the Jeffersonian Republicans called themselves.

That name from a man named Beard? Or some other Progressive revisionist historian?

Very true; they were called Republicans well into the next century and, more importantly, they stood for freedom from govt exactly as modern Republicans do. The ideas of modern Democrats have no place at our Founding. That is why they spied for Hitler and Stalin and even gave Stalin the bomb and why even now so many support Sanders and open communist.

Wow!

And what exactly did they call themselves and in what years?

you do know not all uses of the phrase revisionist history' has negative connotations?

Very true; they were called Republicans well into the next century and, more importantly, they stood for freedom from govt exactly as modern Republicans do. The ideas of modern Democrats have no place at our Founding. That is why they spied for Hitler and Stalin and even gave Stalin the bomb and why even now so many support Sanders and open communist.

Hast noch Fieber, ich sehe. Kannst versuchen, den eigenen Kopf abzuhacken, vielleicht hilft das Dir etwas, um den Schmerz zu lindern...

A German Public Service Announcement | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back