🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Already Blaming Putin for Midterm Election Losses

Please do share some links from the 2020 election where Democrats were removed from the observation rooms or videos of drop boxes where Republicans dropped ballots by the dozens or hundreds. Or links of the stories about the arrests of Republicans with boxes of ballots. Or stacks of unfolded mail-in ballots for Trump..
All laughed out of court....pure propaganda for the rubes...

No, that's not it. I said support your assertion, not just spout off more inanities. You made the claim, back it up.
Inflation? Eurozone 8.1% etc etc

Inflation? Eurozone 8.1% etc etc
Are you deliberately playing dumb? I ask because you're really good at it. Because you've forgotten, this is what you claimed:

"Inflation and gas prices are all about that war and the supply chain crisis due to shytteheads not getting vaxed/wearng masks..."

Now, THAT is what you need to support or admit you just made it up because it sounds good.

Are you deliberately playing dumb? I ask because you're really good at it. Because you've forgotten, this is what you claimed:

"Inflation and gas prices are all about that war and the supply chain crisis due to shytteheads not getting vaxed/wearng masks..."

Now, THAT is what you need to support or admit you just made it up because it sounds good.
The whole world has inflation because of Putin and supply chain crisis.Why the supply thing then, genius? It's not Biden.

The whole world has inflation because of Putin and supply chain crisis.Why the supply thing then, genius? It's not Biden.
Liar
The inflation rate in Germany is at 7.9%, France at 5.2%, Japan at 2.5%, India at 7.04%, Canada and Italy at 6.8%, and Saudi Arabia at 2.2%. All of those numbers are better than the United States’ 8.6%

He is also blaming lack of election reform as to why 2024 might be illegitimate. Already laying ground work in case they lose in 2024 so he can blame it on his election reform didn't go through.

In other words……

Five Bucks A Gallon *Joe “ They didn’t let us cheat again that’s why I lost.”.

you're a conspiracy nutjob. Congrats, dupe. Change the gd channel....
B2E66479-1997-4081-A274-2881F946E763.jpeg

1655774810627.jpeg

Forum List

Back