Democrats and Fake News is hated so much in Australia...that they're literally on the attack for Trump.

Sky News just looks at the stark reality of the situation. Why would a large North American country elect a stuttering fuck that shits the bed every time it gets in front of a microphone along with a brown slut-monkey that thinks the legitimate answer to every question is to giggle insufferably?

Valid question.... I see their point.

The answer is obvious. We didn't elect this two dimwitted shitstains. Period.
This is why we know right wingers are just plain bigots not patriots.

Amazing that is takes an entire nation separated and isolated by two oceans to be free of the Lame Stream Media election hoax

The Aussies have a hell of a lot to lose if America goes back to capitulating to China.

Consider also that Australia is part of the Five Eyes network, not an ally you want to distrust you.

There is a reason Aussies, Japan and Taiwan, India have been building a closer relationship to counter the threat that China poses. With Trump they felt they had an ally.

Is that why Bannon was on a Chinese yacht? Fake news is all right wingers have.

Amazing that is takes an entire nation separated and isolated by two oceans to be free of the Lame Stream Media election hoax

So you're pulling from Rupert Murdoch's Australian TV Network - Sky News. This Australian equivalent of FOX News. You're THAT desperate to find someone to support your belief that Donald Trump didn't lose the election, that you're going with the Australian equivalent of FOX News.

Desperate and pathetic. We expect nothing less from the Trump Cult of gullible fools.

The Aussies have a hell of a lot to lose if America goes back to capitulating to China.

Consider also that Australia is part of the Five Eyes network, not an ally you want to distrust you.

There is a reason Aussies, Japan and Taiwan, India have been building a closer relationship to counter the threat that China poses. With Trump they felt they had an ally.

I've never trusted Bannon. I've expressed that on here. Not that it relates to your comment per se about him being on a Chinese yacht. I can't see the accusation with that.

He's had some strong views which are sometimes correct, but he just seems too outlandish for his position. He was probably as shocked as anyone that Trump won. Might not have even wanted it to happen.

Sky News just looks at the stark reality of the situation. Why would a large North American country elect a stuttering fuck that shits the bed every time it gets in front of a microphone along with a brown slut-monkey that thinks the legitimate answer to every question is to giggle insufferably?

Well that same large North American country elected a reality TV show conman who killed a quarter of million Americans with his incompetence, his stupidity, and his chaos.

Any nation dumb enough to elect a proven conman to the most powerful position on earth, needs to go back to having a national civics program to find out what good governance looks like. Your country is 2/3 of the way along to becoming a banana republic. You are already an oligarchy, and unless this election is successful in wresting control of the nation from the billionaires and other elites, you will continue on this path and become less democratic as your systems continue to become mired in inefficiency and partisan stalemates.

I've never trusted Bannon. I've expressed that on here. Not that it relates to your comment per se about him being on a Chinese yacht. I can't see the accusation with that.

He's had some strong views which are sometimes correct, but he just seems too outlandish for his position. He was probably as shocked as anyone that Trump won. Might not have even wanted it to happen.

Bannon is a right winger; you didn't trust him yet you allegedly trust the rest of the right wing? Right wingers alleging MSM is fake news is even more fake.

Well that same large North American country elected a reality TV show conman who killed a quarter of million Americans with his incompetence, his stupidity, and his chaos.

Any nation dumb enough to elect a proven conman to the most powerful position on earth, needs to go back to having a national civics program to find out what good governance looks like. Your country is 2/3 of the way along to becoming a banana republic. You are already an oligarchy, and unless this election is successful in wresting control of the nation from the billionaires and other elites, you will continue on this path and become less democratic as your systems continue to become mired in inefficiency and partisan stalemates.

So the 11,000 dead is Canada is due to our leader?

How about the 1M dead around the globe?

Are you claiming that these videos represent all of Australia? Just want to be clear so I can understand the entire scope of your stupidity
Maybe what he's claiming is the false narrative that the world hates DT is just as fake as the election results, fact checking and Democrat integrity. 4 more years of you all going nuts while the adults run the country. Denial won't stop it
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
Right wing Fantasy gave us The Lord of the Rings & Chronicles of Narnia.
Left wing fantasy is gender identity fluidity, fact checking, no consequences, "social justice" & believing over 70 mill Americans actually voted for Beijing Biden and Burn Loot Murder

I don't know how you can call this anything but a massive media conspiracy, and some people need to be punished for it.

You call it pathetic denialism by the rightwingers who cannot come to terms with a Trump loss and have now relegated themselves to fantasy land.

You see this person here?
hqdefault.jpg

Thats acceptance. You weak minded losers can't even get to here from your denial state.

Last edited:

And yet somehow he kept your dumb ass alive.... that's overachieving to a fault, there.

Are you claiming that these videos represent all of Australia? Just want to be clear so I can understand the entire scope of your stupidity
Maybe what he's claiming is the false narrative that the world hates DT is just as fake as the election results, fact checking and Democrat integrity. 4 more years of you all going nuts while the adults run the country. Denial won't stop it
Left wing fantasy is gender identity fluidity, fact checking, no consequences, "social justice" & believing over 70 mill Americans actually voted for Beijing Biden and Burn Loot Murder
Left wing fantasy gave us our federal Constitution. The problem is right wingers prefer right wing fantasy to faithfully executing our own supreme law of the land.

Keep living in your fantasies. President Biden will still work to support your best interests no matter what you do and say.

Keep living in your fantasies. President Biden will still work to support your best interests no matter what you do and say.
Right... mask mandates, lockdowns, bowing to China & any one else with a few bucks to buy him off, higher taxes & a stagnant economy aren't in my best interests.
Gonna get ugly for you

Left wing fantasy gave us our federal Constitution. The problem is right wingers prefer right wing fantasy to faithfully executing our own supreme law of the land.
Right... because we all know how marxist the Founding Fathers were. Do you know anything about history or do you just hope nobody notices how stupid you sound?

Your Dear Leader will be so proud of you. The Chinaman is not going to let just anybody gag on his cock.... although you may have a little playful competition from that brown slut-monkey... she IS a professional with the business end of a party leader's dick....

You're a good marxist unit, and should be proud of it.

Right... mask mandates, lockdowns, bowing to China & any one else with a few bucks to buy him off, higher taxes & a stagnant economy aren't in my best interests.
Gonna get ugly for you
You’re still living in a fantasy land, your list is hyperbolic nonsense. Our politics are already ugly, Biden is going to bring respect back to the office.

Your Dear Leader will be so proud of you. The Chinaman is not going to let just anybody gag on his cock.... although you may have a little playful competition from that brown slut-monkey... she IS a professional with the business end of a party leader's dick....

You're a good marxist unit, and should be proud of it.
You sound like an angry little man. Perhaps you should take care of yourself and the obvious personal issues you’re dealing with before trying to engage about politics. You are far too emotional to handle a real conversation

Forum List

Back