Democrats and Fake News is hated so much in Australia...that they're literally on the attack for Trump.

Are you claiming that these videos represent all of Australia? Just want to be clear so I can understand the entire scope of your stupidity
Maybe what he's claiming is the false narrative that the world hates DT is just as fake as the election results, fact checking and Democrat integrity. 4 more years of you all going nuts while the adults run the country. Denial won't stop it
Isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
Right wing Fantasy gave us The Lord of the Rings & Chronicles of Narnia.
Left wing fantasy is gender identity fluidity, fact checking, no consequences, "social justice" & believing over 70 mill Americans actually voted for Beijing Biden and Burn Loot Murder
Left wing fantasy gave us our federal Constitution. The problem is right wingers prefer right wing fantasy to faithfully executing our own supreme law of the land.
Right... because we all know how marxist the Founding Fathers were. Do you know anything about history or do you just hope nobody notices how stupid you sound?
lol. More Marxist than the Articles of Confederation, which failed for the purpose required of them.

Keep living in your fantasies. President Biden will still work to support your best interests no matter what you do and say.
Your Dear Leader will be so proud of you. The Chinaman is not going to let just anybody gag on his cock.... although you may have a little playful competition from that brown slut-monkey... she IS a professional with the business end of a party leader's dick....

You're a good marxist unit, and should be proud of it.

Right wing Hoaxsters; how droll.

Sky News just looks at the stark reality of the situation. Why would a large North American country elect a stuttering fuck that shits the bed every time it gets in front of a microphone along with a brown slut-monkey that thinks the legitimate answer to every question is to giggle insufferably?

As always, many Trump cultists are competing to see who can be the biggest human shitstain.

And to think some people say we need to work with fascist filth like that. No, you don't work with fascist filth. You marginalize them and limit the damage they do to the nation.

Are you claiming that these videos represent all of Australia? Just want to be clear so I can understand the entire scope of your stupidity
Maybe what he's claiming is the false narrative that the world hates DT is just as fake as the election results, fact checking and Democrat integrity. 4 more years of you all going nuts while the adults run the country. Denial won't stop it
Left wing fantasy is gender identity fluidity, fact checking, no consequences, "social justice" & believing over 70 mill Americans actually voted for Beijing Biden and Burn Loot Murder
Keep living in your fantasies. President Biden will still work to support your best interests no matter what you do and say.
Right... mask mandates, lockdowns, bowing to China & any one else with a few bucks to buy him off, higher taxes & a stagnant economy aren't in my best interests.
Gonna get ugly for you
You’re still living in a fantasy land, your list is hyperbolic nonsense. Our politics are already ugly, Biden is going to bring respect back to the office.
Gallant effort on your part, but you're trying to inform someone about Biden bringing respect back to that office who believes sexually assaulting women, cheating on multiple wives, and lying on average of close to once every hour of every day, is respectful.

Left wing fantasy gave us our federal Constitution. The problem is right wingers prefer right wing fantasy to faithfully executing our own supreme law of the land.
Right... because we all know how marxist the Founding Fathers were. Do you know anything about history or do you just hope nobody notices how stupid you sound?
lol. More Marxist than the Articles of Confederation, which failed for the purpose required of them.
Right... like I said already, you know very little about history & apparently the Constitution as well. It was made to guarantee our individual rights. Marxism is based on the belief that individual rights are tossed out in favor of "greater good of society"
Not even close to the same, in fact, completely opposite. Nice try kid

Right... mask mandates, lockdowns, bowing to China & any one else with a few bucks to buy him off, higher taxes & a stagnant economy aren't in my best interests.
Gonna get ugly for you
You’re still living in a fantasy land, your list is hyperbolic nonsense. Our politics are already ugly, Biden is going to bring respect back to the office.
Gallant effort on your part, but you're trying to inform someone about Biden bringing respect back to that office who believes sexually assaulting women, cheating on multiple wives, and lying on average of close to once every hour of every day, is respectful.
Ever hear of Tara Reade?
How about ol Joe breaking up a marriage & lying about it?
How about his plagiarism & outright lies about just about everything for decades?

And to think some people say we need to work with fascist filth like that. No, you don't work with fascist filth.

Nobody said that ya filthy, diseased gash. We're going to continue to laugh and point at you like we've been doing for decades. That's all you're good for... well, that and making us feel superior. You're a soulless, shit-eating rodent to 70 million of us.

Gonna get ugly for you
Ever hear of Tara Reade?
How about his plagiarism & outright lies about just about everything for decades?
LOL

That's a pretty short list ya got there. Here's a real list ...

You sound like an angry little man. Perhaps you should take care of yourself and the obvious personal issues you’re dealing with before trying to engage about politics. You are far too emotional to handle a real conversation
What you know about me could fit in your girlfriend's dickhole..... hmm?

And we're going to keep it that way.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Gonna get ugly for you
Ever hear of Tara Reade?
LOL

75a270e4140d1827a1f24f07428fb8faefeddf9fb4287ae77301bea8ea496a64.jpg

Gonna get ugly for you
Ever hear of Tara Reade?
LOL

View attachment 414210
So 1 accusation is bad, but 26 are great. Does that about sum up your position?

You sound like an angry little man. Perhaps you should take care of yourself and the obvious personal issues you’re dealing with before trying to engage about politics. You are far too emotional to handle a real conversation
What you know about me could fit in your girlfriend's dickhole..... hmm?

And we're going to keep it that way.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I’m not claiming to know a lot about you. But I can tell by the way you talk to others that you’re an angry, insecure and unhappy person

My position is anybody fairly convicted of sexual assault should be punished accordingly. Is your position an assumption of guilt for DT but Creepy Joe has done nothing that deserves scrutiny?

My position is anybody fairly convicted of sexual assault should be punished accordingly. Is your position an assumption of guilt for DT but Creepy Joe has done nothing that deserves scrutiny?
Are you suggesting that Joe was fairly convicted of sexual assault?

LOL! You'll have to help me here because that was a giant leap from what I actually said. It is curious it disappeared so quickly from the news though. Even the Larry King episode where Tara Reades mom supposedly called in specifically about this assault was removed from the Google archives.
Nothing Big Brother fascist about that

LOL! You'll have to help me here because that was a giant leap from what I actually said. It is curious it disappeared so quickly from the news though. Even the Larry King episode where Tara Reades mom supposedly called in specifically about this assault was removed from the Google archives.
Nothing Big Brother fascist about that
It wasn’t that big of a leap. I’ve been reading the thread. You made the accusations... seem to be dismissing the many more made about Trump. Tara’s credibility took a hit as her claims were looked into. That’s why the story fell apart. It’s not removed from Google. Look it up

Australia and New Zealand (much like the UK and the USA) have an extremely biased leftist liberal media machine that is trying to destroy the culture of freedom that the citizenry are desperate to defend.

Forum List

Back