Democrats and the media spewing more lies

You think a Republican Mayor would put up with riots like these Left-wing Clowns have?

ANNALS OF LEFTIST AUTOPHAGY: San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo’s Home Vandalized By BLM Protestors.
Neighbors of San Jose Mayor Sam Liccardo quickly banded together after his home was vandalized following protests Friday night.
According to witnesses, someone spray painted the front of the mayor’s home, which had a Black Lives Matter sign in the window, with phrases that included “BLM,” Jacob Blake, along with profanities.
Liccardo said he was away visiting a relative at the time of the incident. The mayor said the vandalism does not detract from his support of the Black Lives Matter movement.
Flashback to 2016: San Jose Mayor Justifies Mob Violence.
Thousands of Americans participated in that most benign of civic rituals in San Jose, California, on Thursday night: seeing a presidential candidate speak. Of course, that candidate was Donald Trump, so as these engaged citizens streamed out of the arena, they were subjected to astonishing levels of violence. An angry mob pelted eggs, tomatoes, and bottles at the spectators—as well as the police, who tried (and failed) to maintain some semblance of order. Other Trump supporters were set upon and punched. One was left with blood streaming down his face…The mayor of San Jose, Democrat Sam Liccardo, reacted angrily to the events. Not that he was particularly upset at the violent mob that attacked innocent Americans, of course. No, his ire was directed at Mr. Trump. “At some point Donald Trump needs to take responsibility for the irresponsible behavior of his campaign,” the mayor said. Apparently it was downright “irresponsible” of Trump to even set foot in California’s third largest city.
It’s all fun and games on the left until the mob comes for you.

So you FREELY admit that Republicans run a better Government, thanks for that.

If by 'better' you mean 'more fiscally corrupt', I would concede.
You FREELY admit that republicans can rule with a simple majority while claiming Democrats need a major Majority to pass anything. Of course it isn't true but any lie will do when trying to blame the problems dems made on republicans.

I'm not the one attempting to proclaim that one party is the super fiscally responsible salt of the earth party. The GOP has literally decades of dirt on it. Do you require several examples?
Be specific now and post where i said any such thing? The dems ran this country into the hole and then you morons claim the republicans did it. Remember the Housing crisis in 2006 and 7 that was created by DEMOCRATS and when Bush tried to do something about it DEMOCRATS stopped him 3 TIMES. 4 of the 8 years Bush was President the Senate belonged to the Democrats, yet you all make idiotic claims like Bush was in total control and he never had more then 51 senators. the last 2 years he was in Office the Dems ran the House. Go make your asinine claims somewhere else.

You seem to think I champion the Democratic party. :auiqs.jpg: Uh, no. I don't dispute anything you said. Both parties are accomplices in fucking over the American people.
You made a claim about me specifically be so kind as to back it up or admit you are wrong.

No, my claim is that types like you pretend your shit doesn't stink, IE 'republicans run a better government'. I called bullshit, you got triggered.
It's not bullshit. How many riots have their been in Republican controlled cities?
Which republicans controlled cities have similar populations and diversity as the cities that have the riots? Can you name a couple?
You believe Portland Oregon has diversity? Portland is about as white as you can get, moron.
Good, then name a few cities of similar size and diversity that are run by republicans. I’ll compare the stats
San Diego
San Diego has had their share of incidents. True not as bad as we’ve seen in Portland, Seattle and Chicago but there are also other dem cities of similar Size that have had similar levels of incidents as San diego... such as San Jose.

Fact is that this situation is much more complicated than Democrat Run or Republican run. It’s a simple minded and weak political talking point that your using... easily countered.

No, it's really not. A Republican mayor would never allow things to get out of control like they have in Portland and Seattle. The mayors there rejected federal help, prevented law enforcement from making arrests, and encouraged the rioters in many other ways.
Well now you are speculating and cherry picking
How am I "cherry picking" anything? I listed some of the actions that Dim moron scumbags took to cause their problems. Republicans would never do those things. BLM is never going to try to start a riot in San Diego because they know all that will get them is a weekend in jail.

Learn the meaning of the term "cherry picking."
I just sent an example of vandalism in San Diego. You don’t know what your talking about. You’re just repeating retarded talking points.
Really? there have been nightly riots burning looting and murder there? Funny none of that made the news.
I don’t know what news you watch but I see it constantly. Perhaps try changing the station
Be specific now and link to a RIOT in San Diego.
I didn’t stay there was a riot. I linked to vandalism and then referenced San Jose that is a dem run city if similar size as San Diego that also doesn’t have riots and has had a similar amount of vandalism as SD. Point being it’s not an ideology you can just blanketly blame. That’s a small minded political attack. There are many different factors that lead to violence so there should be an honest debate about it
Go ahead then LINK to a Republican run city with riots.
This record is on repeat. I’ve explained why this is a retarded and small minded argument. Go back and read my posts. If you don’t agree then fine, just don’t ask me to repeat myself.
Why not?
Do you think your fib will make any more sense than it did the first time?

You FREELY admit that republicans can rule with a simple majority while claiming Democrats need a major Majority to pass anything. Of course it isn't true but any lie will do when trying to blame the problems dems made on republicans.

I'm not the one attempting to proclaim that one party is the super fiscally responsible salt of the earth party. The GOP has literally decades of dirt on it. Do you require several examples?
Be specific now and post where i said any such thing? The dems ran this country into the hole and then you morons claim the republicans did it. Remember the Housing crisis in 2006 and 7 that was created by DEMOCRATS and when Bush tried to do something about it DEMOCRATS stopped him 3 TIMES. 4 of the 8 years Bush was President the Senate belonged to the Democrats, yet you all make idiotic claims like Bush was in total control and he never had more then 51 senators. the last 2 years he was in Office the Dems ran the House. Go make your asinine claims somewhere else.

You seem to think I champion the Democratic party. :auiqs.jpg: Uh, no. I don't dispute anything you said. Both parties are accomplices in fucking over the American people.
You made a claim about me specifically be so kind as to back it up or admit you are wrong.

No, my claim is that types like you pretend your shit doesn't stink, IE 'republicans run a better government'. I called bullshit, you got triggered.
It's not bullshit. How many riots have their been in Republican controlled cities?
Which republicans controlled cities have similar populations and diversity as the cities that have the riots? Can you name a couple?
You believe Portland Oregon has diversity? Portland is about as white as you can get, moron.
Good, then name a few cities of similar size and diversity that are run by republicans. I’ll compare the stats
San Diego
San Diego has had their share of incidents. True not as bad as we’ve seen in Portland, Seattle and Chicago but there are also other dem cities of similar Size that have had similar levels of incidents as San diego... such as San Jose.

Fact is that this situation is much more complicated than Democrat Run or Republican run. It’s a simple minded and weak political talking point that your using... easily countered.

No, it's really not. A Republican mayor would never allow things to get out of control like they have in Portland and Seattle. The mayors there rejected federal help, prevented law enforcement from making arrests, and encouraged the rioters in many other ways.
How am I "cherry picking" anything? I listed some of the actions that Dim moron scumbags took to cause their problems. Republicans would never do those things. BLM is never going to try to start a riot in San Diego because they know all that will get them is a weekend in jail.

I just sent an example of vandalism in San Diego. You don’t know what your talking about. You’re just repeating retarded talking points.
Really? there have been nightly riots burning looting and murder there? Funny none of that made the news.
I don’t know what news you watch but I see it constantly. Perhaps try changing the station
I didn’t stay there was a riot. I linked to vandalism and then referenced San Jose that is a dem run city if similar size as San Diego that also doesn’t have riots and has had a similar amount of vandalism as SD. Point being it’s not an ideology you can just blanketly blame. That’s a small minded political attack. There are many different factors that lead to violence so there should be an honest debate about it
This record is on repeat. I’ve explained why this is a retarded and small minded argument. Go back and read my posts. If you don’t agree then fine, just don’t ask me to repeat myself.
Why not?
I don’t fib

republican run cities aren't rioting
just the democrat run cities and states.
So what? There are also many Democrat run cities that aren’t rioting
But all the cities getting burned down are Democrat run
That’s because almost all cities are run by democrats. There are only a few that are run by Republicans... one of which is Fort Worth and guess what?? They had riots and looting.
50 of them were arrested, and that was the end of the riots.
Yup... that’s what happened in most other cities included dem run cities. Obviously the situations are different in different places.

That’s because almost all cities are run by democrats. There are only a few that are run by Republicans... one of which is Fort Worth and guess what?? They had riots and looting.
Yup... that’s what happened in most other cities included dem run cities. Obviously the situations are different in different places.
Wrong in Portland Minneapolis and Chicago No arrests for months. And the only police response is when the mob threatens the local officials houses or business then suddenly the cops are available to stop those attacks but everyone else? Burnt to the ground.

No, that isn't what happened in Dem run cities. They've been rioting for 5 months there.

SLOW JOE: Joe Biden’s statement on the violence and riots is way too little, way too late.

It’s far too late for Democrats to pretend that they didn’t overtly advocate for and make excuses for this horror show. They’ve only changed their tune now because street violence, chaos, death, and fiery destruction are not exactly political winners — who knew?! That doesn’t mean we should forget that right up until last week, they thought and said that it was fantastic.
Biden’s running mate, Kamala "The Ho" Harris, said back in June that “everyone beware” because the protests are “not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not.”
Democratic Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts said in an interview on MSNBC, “There needs to be unrest in the streets.”
They were for the street violence before they were against it.

Wrong in Portland Minneapolis and Chicago No arrests for months. And the only police response is when the mob threatens the local officials houses or business then suddenly the cops are available to stop those attacks but everyone else? Burnt to the ground.
Ok then critique what those cities decided to do. Many other democratic run cities had issues and made different decisions and shut down the violence. Just like your bragging the Rep cities do. This is situational problem not an ideological one

SLOW JOE: Joe Biden’s statement on the violence and riots is way too little, way too late.

It’s far too late for Democrats to pretend that they didn’t overtly advocate for and make excuses for this horror show. They’ve only changed their tune now because street violence, chaos, death, and fiery destruction are not exactly political winners — who knew?! That doesn’t mean we should forget that right up until last week, they thought and said that it was fantastic.
Biden’s running mate, Kamala "The Ho" Harris, said back in June that “everyone beware” because the protests are “not going to let up, and they should not, and we should not.”
Democratic Rep. Ayanna Pressley of Massachusetts said in an interview on MSNBC, “There needs to be unrest in the streets.”
They were for the street violence before they were against it.

Ok then critique what those cities decided to do. Many other democratic run cities had issues and made different decisions and shut down the violence. Just like your bragging the Rep cities do. This is situational problem not an ideological one
Wrong most of the riots that ARE STILL GOING ON months later are because the cops don't arrest anyone and if they actually do for some reason the DA releases them or the Democrats like Harris PAY to have them released. In Portland the MAYOR attended riots and tried to get the feds to leave so rioters could burn down the federal buildings. In Minneapolis the Mayor and Governor ORDERED the cops NOT TO INTERVENE in any burning looting and rioting. The Governor REFUSED to call out the Guard and when the President offered assistance violently rejected it. In Chicago the Mayor did the same only calling out the police when her property was threatened.

Wrong most of the riots that ARE STILL GOING ON months later are because the cops don't arrest anyone and if they actually do for some reason the DA releases them or the Democrats like Harris PAY to have them released. In Portland the MAYOR attended riots and tried to get the feds to leave so rioters could burn down the federal buildings. In Minneapolis the Mayor and Governor ORDERED the cops NOT TO INTERVENE in any burning looting and rioting. The Governor REFUSED to call out the Guard and when the President offered assistance violently rejected it. In Chicago the Mayor did the same only calling out the police when her property was threatened.
The Electorate knows all this. When the Lying Fake News Denies it, The Electorate Knows They Are Lying.

1599005526900.png

The more interesting question, is how is the Left so completely fooling themselves?

How do poisonous ideologies bent on totalitarianism take control of people?

For decades we’ve wondered how the Germans, some of the most civilized people in Europe at the time, could have committed the atrocities of WWII. Honestly, they too don’t seem to know how that happened, and in Germany, among the older people in the eighties, you got the sense of their still not being sure how it got that far.

People within sight and smell of the camps who said they didn’t know what was going on there.

No, I don’t believe they didn’t know, or weren’t able to put it together. They’d convinced themselves they didn’t know what was going on there. Because they couldn’t live with knowing, and admitting they’d been supporting and aiding evil would break them. So, in self, preservation, they “didn’t know.” Hysterical denial is a thing.

They Left told lots and lots of lies about the horrors of a Trump Presidency. Their peer groups, social credit, the people that pass themselves as trend setters and really smart in their groups, all reinforced the pending horrors of a Trump Presidency. Trump's completing his first term. To admit they were wrong would break them. They have an investment in believing it. It tells them they are “smart” and “connected.” To suddenly doubt them would make them outcasts. And of course, the media sells these points over and over and over again.

The more they buy in, the more expensive it is to realize they’re wrong. Your own sunk costs hold you captive. You can’t admit you were encouraging evil people and supporting them, that you were their willing dupe, so the side you’re fighting must be even worse than you suspected, and it must be horrible 24/7.

This is why good people on the left — and there are still good people there — are still going along with the insanity.

The Electorate knows all this. When the Lying Fake News Denies it, The Electorate Knows They Are Lying.

The more interesting question, is how is the Left so completely fooling themselves?

How do poisonous ideologies bent on totalitarianism take control of people?

For decades we’ve wondered how the Germans, some of the most civilized people in Europe at the time, could have committed the atrocities of WWII. Honestly, they too don’t seem to know how that happened, and in Germany, among the older people in the eighties, you got the sense of their still not being sure how it got that far.

People within sight and smell of the camps who said they didn’t know what was going on there.

No, I don’t believe they didn’t know, or weren’t able to put it together. They’d convinced themselves they didn’t know what was going on there. Because they couldn’t live with knowing, and admitting they’d been supporting and aiding evil would break them. So, in self, preservation, they “didn’t know.” Hysterical denial is a thing.

They Left told lots and lots of lies about the horrors of a Trump Presidency. Their peer groups, social credit, the people that pass themselves as trend setters and really smart in their groups, all reinforced the pending horrors of a Trump Presidency. Trump's completing his first term. To admit they were wrong would break them. They have an investment in believing it. It tells them they are “smart” and “connected.” To suddenly doubt them would make them outcasts. And of course, the media sells these points over and over and over again.

The more they buy in, the more expensive it is to realize they’re wrong. Your own sunk costs hold you captive. You can’t admit you were encouraging evil people and supporting them, that you were their willing dupe, so the side you’re fighting must be even worse than you suspected, and it must be horrible 24/7.

This is why good people on the left — and there are still good people there — are still going along with the insanity.
that right there pins the truth on the stupidity of the left

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib
Clearly you did...or you're just willfully-ignorant.
The reason Democrat cities are having a hard time is because Democrats refuse to control the rioters.
As a matter of fact....they're literally encouraging them.
If any of these degenerates try the same thing in a Republican controlled city...they get their asses handed to them and are arrested. Many of the rioters are recently released criminals....and radicalized school teachers. Seems mostly Democrats are releasing criminals into our streets so they can get paid to burn businesses down.
Thems the facts......try convincing me I'm wrong.

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib
The reason Democrat cities are having a hard time is because Democrats refuse to control the rioters.
If any of these degenerates try the same thing in a Republican controlled city...they get their asses handed to them and are arrested. Many of the rioters are recently released criminals....and radicalized school teachers. Seems mostly Democrats are releasing criminals into our streets so they can get paid to burn businesses down.
You act like Democrat’s are a single organism. They are people. People who agree on some things and disagree on other things. Some mayors made choices and other made other choices. It’s disingenuous to try and define them all by the actions of some.

Last edited:

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib
You act like Democrat’s are a single organism. They are people. People who agree on some things and disagree on other things. Some mayors made choices and other made other choices. It’s disingenuous to try and them all by the actions of some.

STOP with your critical thinking! There's no place for it here! Only political binary thoughts allowed! Fag! :p

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib
You act like Democrat’s are a single organism. They are people. People who agree on some things and disagree on other things. Some mayors made choices and other made other choices. It’s disingenuous to try and them all by the actions of some.
You don't seem to understand what they are. If they don't all get with the program...some hoe accuses them of sexual-assault....so they have to do what they're told or else. This is how Marxists operate. Then some of them are Gay....and they do it because they think Trump is some sort of homophobe.

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib
You don't seem to understand what they are. If they don't all get with the program...some hoe accuses them of sexual-assault....so they have to do what they're told or else. This is how Marxists operate. Then some of them are Gay....and they do it because they think Trump is some sort of homophobe.

The Orange Virus is not a homophobe? :omg: I guess I'll take your word for it. Good for him.

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib
Based on that statement of yours it’s pretty clear that you are the one that lacks understanding

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib

The Orange Virus is not a homophobe? :omg: I guess I'll take your word for it. Good for him.
I don’t think Trump cares what or who people do... as long as they play to his advantage he is good with anything. If they challenge him then they are the enemy

San Diego

Why not?
I don’t fib

I don’t think Trump cares what or who people do... as long as they play to his advantage he is good with anything. If they challenge him then they are the enemy

Well yeah, there's that, but I don't believe he's a supporter of the gays, but I could be wrong.

Forum List

Back