Democrats and the media spewing more lies

So you FREELY admit that Republicans run a better Government, thanks for that.

If by 'better' you mean 'more fiscally corrupt', I would concede.
You FREELY admit that republicans can rule with a simple majority while claiming Democrats need a major Majority to pass anything. Of course it isn't true but any lie will do when trying to blame the problems dems made on republicans.

I'm not the one attempting to proclaim that one party is the super fiscally responsible salt of the earth party. The GOP has literally decades of dirt on it. Do you require several examples?
Be specific now and post where i said any such thing? The dems ran this country into the hole and then you morons claim the republicans did it. Remember the Housing crisis in 2006 and 7 that was created by DEMOCRATS and when Bush tried to do something about it DEMOCRATS stopped him 3 TIMES. 4 of the 8 years Bush was President the Senate belonged to the Democrats, yet you all make idiotic claims like Bush was in total control and he never had more then 51 senators. the last 2 years he was in Office the Dems ran the House. Go make your asinine claims somewhere else.

You seem to think I champion the Democratic party. :auiqs.jpg: Uh, no. I don't dispute anything you said. Both parties are accomplices in fucking over the American people.
You made a claim about me specifically be so kind as to back it up or admit you are wrong.

No, my claim is that types like you pretend your shit doesn't stink, IE 'republicans run a better government'. I called bullshit, you got triggered.
It's not bullshit. How many riots have their been in Republican controlled cities?
Which republicans controlled cities have similar populations and diversity as the cities that have the riots? Can you name a couple?
You believe Portland Oregon has diversity? Portland is about as white as you can get, moron.
Good, then name a few cities of similar size and diversity that are run by republicans. I’ll compare the stats
San Diego
San Diego has had their share of incidents. True not as bad as we’ve seen in Portland, Seattle and Chicago but there are also other dem cities of similar Size that have had similar levels of incidents as San diego... such as San Jose.

Fact is that this situation is much more complicated than Democrat Run or Republican run. It’s a simple minded and weak political talking point that your using... easily countered.

No, it's really not. A Republican mayor would never allow things to get out of control like they have in Portland and Seattle. The mayors there rejected federal help, prevented law enforcement from making arrests, and encouraged the rioters in many other ways.
Well now you are speculating and cherry picking
How am I "cherry picking" anything? I listed some of the actions that Dim moron scumbags took to cause their problems. Republicans would never do those things. BLM is never going to try to start a riot in San Diego because they know all that will get them is a weekend in jail.

Learn the meaning of the term "cherry picking."
I just sent an example of vandalism in San Diego. You don’t know what your talking about. You’re just repeating retarded talking points.

You FREELY admit that republicans can rule with a simple majority while claiming Democrats need a major Majority to pass anything. Of course it isn't true but any lie will do when trying to blame the problems dems made on republicans.

I'm not the one attempting to proclaim that one party is the super fiscally responsible salt of the earth party. The GOP has literally decades of dirt on it. Do you require several examples?
Be specific now and post where i said any such thing? The dems ran this country into the hole and then you morons claim the republicans did it. Remember the Housing crisis in 2006 and 7 that was created by DEMOCRATS and when Bush tried to do something about it DEMOCRATS stopped him 3 TIMES. 4 of the 8 years Bush was President the Senate belonged to the Democrats, yet you all make idiotic claims like Bush was in total control and he never had more then 51 senators. the last 2 years he was in Office the Dems ran the House. Go make your asinine claims somewhere else.

You seem to think I champion the Democratic party. :auiqs.jpg: Uh, no. I don't dispute anything you said. Both parties are accomplices in fucking over the American people.
You made a claim about me specifically be so kind as to back it up or admit you are wrong.

No, my claim is that types like you pretend your shit doesn't stink, IE 'republicans run a better government'. I called bullshit, you got triggered.
It's not bullshit. How many riots have their been in Republican controlled cities?
Which republicans controlled cities have similar populations and diversity as the cities that have the riots? Can you name a couple?
You believe Portland Oregon has diversity? Portland is about as white as you can get, moron.
Good, then name a few cities of similar size and diversity that are run by republicans. I’ll compare the stats
San Diego
San Diego has had their share of incidents. True not as bad as we’ve seen in Portland, Seattle and Chicago but there are also other dem cities of similar Size that have had similar levels of incidents as San diego... such as San Jose.

Fact is that this situation is much more complicated than Democrat Run or Republican run. It’s a simple minded and weak political talking point that your using... easily countered.

No, it's really not. A Republican mayor would never allow things to get out of control like they have in Portland and Seattle. The mayors there rejected federal help, prevented law enforcement from making arrests, and encouraged the rioters in many other ways.
How am I "cherry picking" anything? I listed some of the actions that Dim moron scumbags took to cause their problems. Republicans would never do those things. BLM is never going to try to start a riot in San Diego because they know all that will get them is a weekend in jail.

I just sent an example of vandalism in San Diego. You don’t know what your talking about. You’re just repeating retarded talking points.
Really? there have been nightly riots burning looting and murder there? Funny none of that made the news.

San Diego

Really? there have been nightly riots burning looting and murder there? Funny none of that made the news.
I don’t know what news you watch but I see it constantly. Perhaps try changing the station

San Diego

I don’t know what news you watch but I see it constantly. Perhaps try changing the station
Be specific now and link to a RIOT in San Diego.

San Diego

I didn’t stay there was a riot. I linked to vandalism and then referenced San Jose that is a dem run city if similar size as San Diego that also doesn’t have riots and has had a similar amount of vandalism as SD. Point being it’s not an ideology you can just blanketly blame. That’s a small minded political attack. There are many different factors that lead to violence so there should be an honest debate about it

San Diego

I didn’t stay there was a riot. I linked to vandalism and then referenced San Jose that is a dem run city if similar size as San Diego that also doesn’t have riots and has had a similar amount of vandalism as SD. Point being it’s not an ideology you can just blanketly blame. That’s a small minded political attack. There are many different factors that lead to violence so there should be an honest debate about it
Go ahead then LINK to a Republican run city with riots.

The OP’s thesis is belied by his own link. As usual Trumpers don‘t fully read their own links. For the OP’s own source:

“It is unclear what Mnuchin [It was Mnuchin that said the SS and Medicare taxes were separate] means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

An analysis conducted by researchers at the Penn Wharton Budget Model showed that Social Security is at risk of running out of funds as many as four years earlier than anticipated – in 2032 – depending on the shape of the U.S. economic recovery. Prior to the pandemic, the group had a 2036 estimate for the OASDI trust fund.

A separate analysis estimated that Social Security’s funding may run dry as soon as 2029.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline”.

The OP as Usual has no idea what the hell he is talking about.
OMG!!!!
Social Security might run out in 2032!!

Then again if congress were to keep their dick-skinners off of the fund entirely it would never run out of money.
After all, they're giving billions to illegal Democrats every year. Roughly $160 billion per year.

San Diego

This record is on repeat. I’ve explained why this is a retarded and small minded argument. Go back and read my posts. If you don’t agree then fine, just don’t ask me to repeat myself.

no it's not a dodge but your continued questioning is trolling if the thread get's shut down doesn't matter I have your post save come September 1 you'll be my bitch
It’s like Christmas morning, I can hardly wait!!! It’s September 1 now please do your very best to make me your bitch. This is going to be great...

no it's not a dodge but your continued questioning is trolling if the thread get's shut down doesn't matter I have your post save come September 1 you'll be my bitch
It’s like Christmas morning, I can hardly wait!!! It’s September 1 now please do your very best to make me your bitch. This is going to be great...
when you get paid look on your check stub you'll see you are still paying social security and FICA

San Diego

This record is on repeat. I’ve explained why this is a retarded and small minded argument. Go back and read my posts. If you don’t agree then fine, just don’t ask me to repeat myself.
republican run cities aren't rioting
just the democrat run cities and states.

when you get paid look on your check stub you'll see you are still paying social security and FICA
No shit because Trump didn’t cut the payroll tax!!! Wow, was that really your big reveal??

No shit because Trump didn’t cut the payroll tax!!! Wow, was that really your big reveal??
you're right he didn't cut the payroll tax he EO a income tax holiday
stupid fuck

San Diego

So what? There are also many Democrat run cities that aren’t rioting

San Diego

chances are if there is a riot long term it will be in a city run by democrats

you're right he didn't cut the payroll tax he EO a income tax holiday
stupid fuck
Trump wanted to cut the payroll tax and he still does. He is actively campaigning on it. He got blow back from both sides and ended up making an EO that is an opt in deferral of the payroll tax which funds social security and
People who opt in will see a bump in their paychecks till the end of the year and then in 2021 they will see more taken out to pay it back.

Call it a holiday if you like but one thing you can not do is call me your bitch as you still have not shown anything during this debate except for an aptitude to make baseless claims and then dodge engaging on the substance.

San Diego

chances are if there is a riot long term it will be in a city run by democrats
Chances are riots happen in cities. Chances are if you’re in a city it is democrat run. It’s a disingenuous argument you are making

But all the cities getting burned down are Democrat run
That’s because almost all cities are run by democrats. There are only a few that are run by Republicans... one of which is Fort Worth and guess what?? They had riots and looting.
50 of them were arrested, and that was the end of the riots.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back