Democrats and the media spewing more lies

The OPā€™s thesis is belied by his own link. As usual Trumpers donā€˜t fully read their own links. For the OPā€™s own source:

ā€œIt is unclear what Mnuchin [It was Mnuchin that said the SS and Medicare taxes were separate] means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund ā€œtopped up,ā€ but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

An analysis conducted by researchers at the Penn Wharton Budget Model showed that Social Security is at risk of running out of funds as many as four years earlier than anticipated ā€“ in 2032 ā€“ depending on the shape of the U.S. economic recovery. Prior to the pandemic, the group had a 2036 estimate for the OASDI trust fund.

A separate analysis estimated that Social Securityā€™s funding may run dry as soon as 2029.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Securityā€™s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timelineā€.

The OP as Usual has no idea what the hell he is talking about.
LOL did you even read what you posted? It says EXACTLY what Mnuchin said, PAYROLL TAXES not income tax. And remind me again of Republican and Democrats Governors which is shutting down the economy and which is trying to open it again?
And who is president of the United States who screwed up the pandemic totally so this reopening is doomed or at least it's going to cost so many dead.... Great job!
in your deranged mind you believe the president failed. Hell son you're so fucking deranged if the President changed his views to your views you would change your views automatically
So no one with a sound mind gives a fuck what you believe
in the entire world only brainwashed functional moron GOP base idiots believe that. Change the channel to get some real news. I mean GOP supporters believe that not wearing a mask is patriotic. Absolute idiocy. Everything you know is wrong. Poor America.
It's your derangment you need to make the best of it lol
Our problem is we don't tax the rich enough to invest in cheap college and training and infrastructure. We are going to hell here.....
why don't you give more or should I force you to give an equal amount of money they rich pay?
History has proven that a flat tax system like we have just gives you horrible inequality and upward mobility like we have now. Only lying greedy swine and brainwashed ignoramuses don't agree....
You will never have equality life is unsustainable with equality, lives basic necessities can never be taken care of with equality.

You, as a part of the majority, will never know. You are speaking from the pedistal of that privilege. If that's not clear enough, you're talking out of your asshole, Jethro, and your stupid argument is easily dismissed.
if everybody is equal no one would do the work necessary to make life sustainable.
You would have to change human nature
Hell yes I am privileged I earned that right I'm not going to do work that is beneath my capabilities
You sound pretty humble too!
shrugs September 1
What do you think September 1 is going to reveal?
lol if I have to explain you're too ignorant to understand the answer.
I just want to you state specifically what you think September 1 will reveal so I can use your own words against you to win the debate. I understand that you donā€™t want to put it out there but if you truly believed your argument you would
I'm going to state specifically fuck off if I have to explain what has already been discussed in this thread.
Thatā€™s a dodge. Canā€™t you clearly just state what you propose we will see on September 1. Letā€™s just be clear if you are able
no it's not a dodge but your continued questioning is trolling if the thread get's shut down doesn't matter I have your post save come September 1 you'll be my bitch

The OPā€™s thesis is belied by his own link. As usual Trumpers donā€˜t fully read their own links. For the OPā€™s own source:

ā€œIt is unclear what Mnuchin [It was Mnuchin that said the SS and Medicare taxes were separate] means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund ā€œtopped up,ā€ but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

An analysis conducted by researchers at the Penn Wharton Budget Model showed that Social Security is at risk of running out of funds as many as four years earlier than anticipated ā€“ in 2032 ā€“ depending on the shape of the U.S. economic recovery. Prior to the pandemic, the group had a 2036 estimate for the OASDI trust fund.

A separate analysis estimated that Social Securityā€™s funding may run dry as soon as 2029.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Securityā€™s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timelineā€.

LOL did you even read what you posted? It says EXACTLY what Mnuchin said, PAYROLL TAXES not income tax. And remind me again of Republican and Democrats Governors which is shutting down the economy and which is trying to open it again?
And who is president of the United States who screwed up the pandemic totally so this reopening is doomed or at least it's going to cost so many dead.... Great job!
in your deranged mind you believe the president failed. Hell son you're so fucking deranged if the President changed his views to your views you would change your views automatically
in the entire world only brainwashed functional moron GOP base idiots believe that. Change the channel to get some real news. I mean GOP supporters believe that not wearing a mask is patriotic. Absolute idiocy. Everything you know is wrong. Poor America.
Our problem is we don't tax the rich enough to invest in cheap college and training and infrastructure. We are going to hell here.....
why don't you give more or should I force you to give an equal amount of money they rich pay?
History has proven that a flat tax system like we have just gives you horrible inequality and upward mobility like we have now. Only lying greedy swine and brainwashed ignoramuses don't agree....
You will never have equality life is unsustainable with equality, lives basic necessities can never be taken care of with equality.

You, as a part of the majority, will never know. You are speaking from the pedistal of that privilege. If that's not clear enough, you're talking out of your asshole, Jethro, and your stupid argument is easily dismissed.
if everybody is equal no one would do the work necessary to make life sustainable.
Hell yes I am privileged I earned that right I'm not going to do work that is beneath my capabilities
shrugs September 1
I just want to you state specifically what you think September 1 will reveal so I can use your own words against you to win the debate. I understand that you donā€™t want to put it out there but if you truly believed your argument you would
I'm going to state specifically fuck off if I have to explain what has already been discussed in this thread.
Thatā€™s a dodge. Canā€™t you clearly just state what you propose we will see on September 1. Letā€™s just be clear if you are able
no it's not a dodge but your continued questioning is trolling if the thread get's shut down doesn't matter I have your post save come September 1 you'll be my bitch
Of course its a dodge. Iā€™m asking you to clearly state what you expect to happen on September 1 and you responded ā€œfuck offā€ that is the definition of a dodge. You donā€™t get to make up your own reality and expect others to believe it.

so since you have my post saved letā€™s just set up whatā€™s going on here so everything is clear. You state what you expect to happen on September 1 and then what I said (the quote you have saved) which you expect to used to make me ā€œyour bitchā€. Go ahead frame it up

shrugs September 1
Of course its a dodge. Iā€™m asking you to clearly state what you expect to happen on September 1 and you responded ā€œfuck offā€ that is the definition of a dodge. You donā€™t get to make up your own reality and expect others to believe it.

so since you have my post saved letā€™s just set up whatā€™s going on here so everything is clear. You state what you expect to happen on September 1 and then what I said (the quote you have saved) which you expect to used to make me ā€œyour bitchā€. Go ahead frame it up
of course not dodging but you are trolling
September 1

shrugs September 1

September 1
You wonā€™t answer any questions yet you claim your not dodging... ok buddy :cuckoo:

shrugs September 1

September 1
You wonā€™t answer any questions yet you claim your not dodging... ok buddy :cuckoo:
You already know the answer we've already had this discussion in this thread
THEREFORE YOU ARE TROLLING

shrugs September 1

September 1
Weā€™ve gone for pages and bounced around several different subjects. Another poster just asked about was happening on September 1. So why donā€™t you just sum it all up for us so we know exactly what is being debated. You could have done so in half the time itā€™s taken you to write out the several dodge/insult posts that youā€™ve been doing

no Democrat is talking about equality of outcome, just more opportunity so that there will be less inequality which at the moment is the worst ever anywhere after 40 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else.
You are aware that until 1996 the democrats controlled congress right and that even then only the house was republican?
And of course you know that the GOP has been pure obstruction since Reagan and the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass reform, since reconciliation only works for republicans cuts in taxes on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else.... And they had 60 votes for about 35 days in session under Obama. In the middle of another corrupt GOP economic meltdown...

no Democrat is talking about equality of outcome, just more opportunity so that there will be less inequality which at the moment is the worst ever anywhere after 40 years of GOP give away to the rich and screwjob for everyone else.
You are aware that until 1996 the democrats controlled congress right and that even then only the house was republican?
And of course you know that the GOP has been pure obstruction since Reagan and the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass reform, since reconciliation only works for republicans cuts in taxes on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else.... And they had 60 votes for about 35 days in session under Obama. In the middle of another corrupt GOP economic meltdown...
LOL name one time in the last 50 years when Republicans had 60 senators. Or are you claiming Only democrats need 60 senators?

LOL name one time in the last 50 years when Republicans had 60 senators. Or are you claiming Only democrats need 60 senators?
As I said, using the GOP reconciliation rule, the Republicans can pass tax cuts on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else with just 51 votes in the Senate. Quite a scam. And you can't find a republican voter who has ever heard of it. They have no idea what's going on... Brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses.....

I know everybody's heard it that President Trump's income tax holiday will bankrupt social security and take money away from the handicapped dependent.
It is not true since income tax and social security and medicare are a separate tax
The Democrats can try as hard as they can but they will never beat Trump in lying.
Democrats have done nothing but lie for the last three and a half years this is the latest installment of lies
Trump and Trump supporters do not know what the truth is. They are too weak to handle the truth. Trump's lies make them feel better.

I know everybody's heard it that President Trump's income tax holiday will bankrupt social security and take money away from the handicapped dependent.
It is not true since income tax and social security and medicare are a separate tax
The Democrats can try as hard as they can but they will never beat Trump in lying.
Democrats have done nothing but lie for the last three and a half years this is the latest installment of lies
Trump and Trump supporters do not know what the truth is. They are too weak to handle the truth. Trump's lies make them feel better.
Says the cult member of the church of Joe Biden
MOTO "WE CHOOSE TRUTH OVER FACTS"

shrugs September 1

September 1
Weā€™ve gone for pages and bounced around several different subjects. Another poster just asked about was happening on September 1. So why donā€™t you just sum it all up for us so we know exactly what is being debated. You could have done so in half the time itā€™s taken you to write out the several dodge/insult posts that youā€™ve been doing
TROLL is what trolls do.

There are no reserves. There are no funds. SS payments come out of the general fund. They always have.

As I said, using the GOP reconciliation rule, the Republicans can pass tax cuts on the rich and cuts in services for everyone else with just 51 votes in the Senate. Quite a scam. And you can't find a republican voter who has ever heard of it. They have no idea what's going on... Brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses.....
And of Course the democrats were just to STUPID to do the same right? So you FREELY admit that Republicans run a better Government, thanks for that.

So you FREELY admit that Republicans run a better Government, thanks for that.

If by 'better' you mean 'more fiscally corrupt', I would concede.
You FREELY admit that republicans can rule with a simple majority while claiming Democrats need a major Majority to pass anything. Of course it isn't true but any lie will do when trying to blame the problems dems made on republicans.

You FREELY admit that republicans can rule with a simple majority while claiming Democrats need a major Majority to pass anything. Of course it isn't true but any lie will do when trying to blame the problems dems made on republicans.

I'm not the one attempting to proclaim that one party is the super fiscally responsible salt of the earth party. The GOP has literally decades of dirt on it. Do you require several examples?

I'm not the one attempting to proclaim that one party is the super fiscally responsible salt of the earth party. The GOP has literally decades of dirt on it. Do you require several examples?
Be specific now and post where i said any such thing? The dems ran this country into the hole and then you morons claim the republicans did it. Remember the Housing crisis in 2006 and 7 that was created by DEMOCRATS and when Bush tried to do something about it DEMOCRATS stopped him 3 TIMES. 4 of the 8 years Bush was President the Senate belonged to the Democrats, yet you all make idiotic claims like Bush was in total control and he never had more then 51 senators. the last 2 years he was in Office the Dems ran the House. Go make your asinine claims somewhere else.

And of Course the democrats were just to STUPID to do the same right? So you FREELY admit that Republicans run a better Government, thanks for that.
I admit they are greedy and corrupt and have a corrupt bubble and bust every time they get 8 years, over and above the giveaway to the rich and screwjob for everyone else. That's all they care about and reconciliation works to do that crap. If the GOP is good at lying and stealing and catastrophes.

Be specific now and post where i said any such thing? The dems ran this country into the hole and then you morons claim the republicans did it. Remember the Housing crisis in 2006 and 7 that was created by DEMOCRATS and when Bush tried to do something about it DEMOCRATS stopped him 3 TIMES. 4 of the 8 years Bush was President the Senate belonged to the Democrats, yet you all make idiotic claims like Bush was in total control and he never had more then 51 senators. the last 2 years he was in Office the Dems ran the House. Go make your asinine claims somewhere else.

You seem to think I champion the Democratic party. :auiqs.jpg: Uh, no. I don't dispute anything you said. Both parties are accomplices in fucking over the American people.

Forum List

Back