Democrats and the media spewing more lies

I know everybody's heard it that President Trump's income tax holiday will bankrupt social security and take money away from the handicapped dependent.
It is not true since income tax and social security and medicare are a separate tax
I’m curious, did you even read that article before posting about it or did you just see the headline? Either way, would you explain how your OP aligns with these paragraphs from your link?

——
The payroll tax is paid separately from federal income taxes and funds Social Security and Medicare. Employers and employees each pay 6.2 percent for Social Security and 1.45 percent for Medicare, and an additional 0.9 percent is levied on the highest earners.

It is unclear what Mnuchin means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

An analysis conducted by researchers at the Penn Wharton Budget Model showed that Social Security is at risk of running out of funds as many as four years earlier than anticipated – in 2032 – depending on the shape of the U.S. economic recovery. Prior to the pandemic, the group had a 2036 estimate for the OASDI trust fund.

A separate analysis estimated that Social Security’s funding may run dry as soon as 2029.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline.
I'm curious have you ever received a paycheck?
Take your time before you answer.
Yes I have. Now answer my question please
I told you there are three separate taxes that come out of a payroll check
question answered
How do 3 taxes make what the Dems are saying a lie?
the lie is the tax holiday will affect social security
it will not because of the separate tax.
You article from fox business says otherwise. I posted the section.
So you don't have a job
i do have a job. Why can’t you address the subject? Your article contradicts your point. What say you?
if that were true you would know social security is a separate tax
Social security is a tax that would be effected by Trumps payroll tax cut. there really isn’t debate over that, except for some spun up narrative that you’ve clutched to. You’re article contradicts your point and since you are failing time and time again to explain yourself and give a rational answer to questions the only conclusion is that you are full of shit. Happy for you to prove me wrong and present an intelligent argument to make your point
As I posted this in post number 43
to those who work and get a paycheck when you read these figures you realize you'll still be paying FICA which is Social security and medicare
How much will each person receive?
It depends on your income. If you earn $100,000 or less annually before taxes, you’ll see each paycheck increase by about 6.2%. If you make $50,000 per year before taxes, you’ll see an extra $258 per month distributed across your paychecks. Over the four-month holiday period, you’d receive an extra $1,032.
You are mistaken. They would need to fund social security through other means because the payroll tax cut Trump is proposing would defund it. Trump was asked about this and he said “economic growth” would make up for the lost funds.

Here read this and educate yourself

No, I'm not mistaken as I said the media is pushing the fear tactic
You'll still be paying social security and medicare
You’re not backing up that argument. The link you posted contradicted your argument. I can’t take you seriously anymore. You don’t know what you are talking about
I've backed it up dumbass here it is once again
to those who work and get a paycheck when you read these figures you realize you'll still be paying FICA which is Social security and medicare
It depends on your income. If you earn $100,000 or less annually before taxes, you’ll see each paycheck increase by about 6.2%. If you make $50,000 per year before taxes, you’ll see an extra $258 per month distributed across your paychecks. Over the four-month holiday period, you’d receive an extra $1,032.
Trump clearly said that he would end the payroll tax and would fund social security through the general fund. When pushed how he would raid the extra funds he said through economic growth. That’s the plan. I would commend you on spinning up this narrative you are pushing if I respected that kind of dishonesty but alas, I don’t.

Here is a link showing Trump saying what I just claimed
Stop trolling. Trump plans on funding SS through the general fund. I posted a link to him saying it. You don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Nice try but game over. Thanks for playing
It's MY thread I don't troll my threads but your trolling
It's you that doesn't know what you are talking about
Here is what the experts say will happen and you're no expert
You’ve just posted the same passage 4 times in a row. You’re not addressing any of the points or links that I’m posting. That’s trolling. I don’t care what your “experts” say if you can’t back up the content. Your own link contradicted your points and the words of Trump when talking about his plan contradict your points. You’re done.
And I'm repeating what you experts have said about how much money will be left in your paycheck
Clearly it shows that you will be still paying social security and medicare
Ok genius. Last time I’m going to show your stupidity then I’m done with your games.

The passage you have on auto repeat says that people’s paychecks will go up by 6.2% correct? Well where was that 6.2% going? Go ahead and google “payroll tax 6.2%” and find out yourself... you’re done... again

Payroll taxes consist of Social Security and Medicare taxes. ... Workers pay the 6.2% Social Security tax on annual earnings up to $137,700. Meanwhile, the employer pays the same rate per paycheck, adding up to a combined 12.4% Social Security tax and 2.9% Medicare tax
ok dumb ass you're going to find out September 1
I don’t need to find anything out. I know what it is. Trump plan is to cut the payroll tax which funds SS and Medicaid and wants to fund those programs through the general fund with the assumption that the tremendous economic growth That will result from the tax cut will fund Social security
If you make a paycheck you're going to find out come Sept. 1 nothing you can do to change that
You're done now
Haha. Ok. Way to give up on the debate. See you sept 1
What's to debate? you're wrong and I'm right
THE END
Not according to the facts I laid out... the ones you ignored
and I said you were mistaken come September 1 you'll see and I will embarrass your ass in this forum
How are you going to do that? I’m simply showing what Trump has said and what he is proposing to do. What actually gets done could be something different as most of of trumps proclaim actions are hot air. As things stand now he is proposing to cut the payroll tax which funds SS and Medicaid and make up for that lost revenue by funding SS from the general fund. Those are his words about his plan. I don’t know where you got the crap you are talking about but it isn’t backed up by any evidence including your own link
I'm beginning to belive you don't have a job.
You are posting on here when I'm up getting ready to go to work.
You're posting while I'm at work, and here you are again posting.
Believe whatever you want as long as you don’t have to address the points I’ve made. Right?
No son it's you can believe what ever your delusion mind has instore for you to day? You're on here way to much and way to long to not have a job unless your job is to monitor certain social media sources as this.
At this moment my job is to own your ass in this debate. You make claims and post a link to back up those claims. Except for if you actually read past the title you’d see that your own article contracts your claims. I pointed out the section That contradicted your claims and you failed to address it. I also pointed out Trumps actual words spoken in an interview with a link to the quote and video of him saying what his plan was, which contradicted your claims. Again you failed to respond and are now focusing on whether I have a job or not. What a joke. Go to bed. You lost this debate before it started.
lack of sleep delusion
So who gives you money to be on the internet 24/7?
I own two online businesses so unfortunately I spend waaaay more time on the internet than I like. Why are we talking about my personal life though? Are you done with the debate? Care to address the conflicts in your link and conflicts in Trumps statements?
I told you you'll find out on September 1 just how wrong you are Ms. internet lol

I know everybody's heard it that President Trump's income tax holiday will bankrupt social security and take money away from the handicapped dependent.
It is not true since income tax and social security and medicare are a separate tax
I’m curious, did you even read that article before posting about it or did you just see the headline? Either way, would you explain how your OP aligns with these paragraphs from your link?

——
The payroll tax is paid separately from federal income taxes and funds Social Security and Medicare. Employers and employees each pay 6.2 percent for Social Security and 1.45 percent for Medicare, and an additional 0.9 percent is levied on the highest earners.

It is unclear what Mnuchin means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

An analysis conducted by researchers at the Penn Wharton Budget Model showed that Social Security is at risk of running out of funds as many as four years earlier than anticipated – in 2032 – depending on the shape of the U.S. economic recovery. Prior to the pandemic, the group had a 2036 estimate for the OASDI trust fund.

A separate analysis estimated that Social Security’s funding may run dry as soon as 2029.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline.
question answered
So you don't have a job
i do have a job. Why can’t you address the subject? Your article contradicts your point. What say you?
Social security is a tax that would be effected by Trumps payroll tax cut. there really isn’t debate over that, except for some spun up narrative that you’ve clutched to. You’re article contradicts your point and since you are failing time and time again to explain yourself and give a rational answer to questions the only conclusion is that you are full of shit. Happy for you to prove me wrong and present an intelligent argument to make your point
You are mistaken. They would need to fund social security through other means because the payroll tax cut Trump is proposing would defund it. Trump was asked about this and he said “economic growth” would make up for the lost funds.

You’re not backing up that argument. The link you posted contradicted your argument. I can’t take you seriously anymore. You don’t know what you are talking about
Trump clearly said that he would end the payroll tax and would fund social security through the general fund. When pushed how he would raid the extra funds he said through economic growth. That’s the plan. I would commend you on spinning up this narrative you are pushing if I respected that kind of dishonesty but alas, I don’t.

Stop trolling. Trump plans on funding SS through the general fund. I posted a link to him saying it. You don’t know what the hell youre talking about. Nice try but game over. Thanks for playing
You’ve just posted the same passage 4 times in a row. You’re not addressing any of the points or links that I’m posting. That’s trolling. I don’t care what your “experts” say if you can’t back up the content. Your own link contradicted your points and the words of Trump when talking about his plan contradict your points. You’re done.
And I'm repeating what you experts have said about how much money will be left in your paycheck
Ok genius. Last time I’m going to show your stupidity then I’m done with your games.

The passage you have on auto repeat says that people’s paychecks will go up by 6.2% correct? Well where was that 6.2% going? Go ahead and google “payroll tax 6.2%” and find out yourself... you’re done... again

Payroll taxes consist of Social Security and Medicare taxes. ... Workers pay the 6.2% Social Security tax on annual earnings up to $137,700. Meanwhile, the employer pays the same rate per paycheck, adding up to a combined 12.4% Social Security tax and 2.9% Medicare tax
I don’t need to find anything out. I know what it is. Trump plan is to cut the payroll tax which funds SS and Medicaid and wants to fund those programs through the general fund with the assumption that the tremendous economic growth That will result from the tax cut will fund Social security
If you make a paycheck you're going to find out come Sept. 1 nothing you can do to change that
You're done now
THE END
and I said you were mistaken come September 1 you'll see and I will embarrass your ass in this forum
How are you going to do that? I’m simply showing what Trump has said and what he is proposing to do. What actually gets done could be something different as most of of trumps proclaim actions are hot air. As things stand now he is proposing to cut the payroll tax which funds SS and Medicaid and make up for that lost revenue by funding SS from the general fund. Those are his words about his plan. I don’t know where you got the crap you are talking about but it isn’t backed up by any evidence including your own link
Believe whatever you want as long as you don’t have to address the points I’ve made. Right?
No son it's you can believe what ever your delusion mind has instore for you to day? You're on here way to much and way to long to not have a job unless your job is to monitor certain social media sources as this.
At this moment my job is to own your ass in this debate. You make claims and post a link to back up those claims. Except for if you actually read past the title you’d see that your own article contracts your claims. I pointed out the section That contradicted your claims and you failed to address it. I also pointed out Trumps actual words spoken in an interview with a link to the quote and video of him saying what his plan was, which contradicted your claims. Again you failed to respond and are now focusing on whether I have a job or not. What a joke. Go to bed. You lost this debate before it started.
lack of sleep delusion
I own two online businesses so unfortunately I spend waaaay more time on the internet than I like. Why are we talking about my personal life though? Are you done with the debate? Care to address the conflicts in your link and conflicts in Trumps statements?
I told you you'll find out on September 1 just how wrong you are Ms. internet lol
September makes zero difference. I’m referencing Trumps plan and Trumps words. What he is saying NOW. What actually ends up being applied could be what he is saying or it could be something totally different that’s irrelevant to this debate

——

question answered
So you don't have a job

You're done now
THE END
lack of sleep delusion
September makes zero difference. I’m referencing Trumps plan and Trumps words. What he is saying NOW. What actually ends up being applied could be what he is saying or it could be something totally different that’s irrelevant to this debate
now the date of the executive order doesn't matter? lol yes it does because it will show you how wrong you are.
Again Septemb

The OP’s thesis is belied by his own link. As usual Trumpers don‘t fully read their own links. For the OP’s own source:

“It is unclear what Mnuchin [It was Mnuchin that said the SS and Medicare taxes were separate] means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline”.

The OP as Usual has no idea what the hell he is talking about.

Dude, SS/Medicare has been going bankrupt for decades.... idiots just keep pushing the date further

——

question answered
So you don't have a job

You're done now
THE END
lack of sleep delusion
now the date of the executive order doesn't matter? lol yes it does because it will show you how wrong you are.
Again Septemb
The wait and see argument is a cop out. Show me right now what backs up your claim or you’ve failed. I’ve showed multiple things that prove you wrong including quotes from Trump

In the link--

The payroll tax is paid separately from federal income taxes and funds Social Security and Medicare.

Throughout the linked article, the payroll taxes that business pay is cited often--they collect, and pay.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Holy Illiteracy(?): Matt 25; 14-30!)

"[Trump will] go back to Congress when he wins the election and ask Congress to have this money forgiven and have the Social Security trust fund fully topped up so that in no way does this impact Social Security.” (Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin)

Which means squat. I do not have faith in the Democrats capturing both the House and Senate in this fall's election. Republicans have had past opportunity to fully top off the Social Security trust fund and trusting that their response would be any different this time is idiocy.

——

question answered
So you don't have a job

You're done now
THE END
lack of sleep delusion
Again Septemb
The wait and see argument is a cop out. Show me right now what backs up your claim or you’ve failed. I’ve showed multiple things that prove you wrong including quotes from Trump
September 1 I'm going to hound your jobless ass

——

question answered
So you don't have a job

You're done now
THE END
lack of sleep delusion
Again Septemb
Can’t wait. If you debate anything like you’ve done hear it should be another easy win. I’ll remember that “wait and see” dodge that you just used and give you taste for how weak a tactic it is

——

question answered
So you don't have a job

You're done now
THE END
lack of sleep delusion
Again Septemb
Can’t wait. If you debate anything like you’ve done hear it should be another easy win. I’ll remember that “wait and see” dodge that you just used and give you taste for how weak a tactic it is
There is no debate with an idiot who doesn't have a job and thinks he knows everything but continues to be wrong
September 1

The OP’s thesis is belied by his own link. As usual Trumpers don‘t fully read their own links. For the OP’s own source:

“It is unclear what Mnuchin [It was Mnuchin that said the SS and Medicare taxes were separate] means when he said Congress would keep the trust fund “topped up,” but experts have warned that reserves could be depleted earlier than expected as a result of the financial effects of the pandemic.

A decline in payroll taxes is expected to be primarily responsible for draining Social Security’s coffers more quickly, given the dramatic rise in unemployment numbers. Unemployment compensation is not subject to payroll taxes. Deferring, and forgiving, payroll taxes may accelerate the timeline”.

LOL did you even read what you posted? It says EXACTLY what Mnuchin said, PAYROLL TAXES not income tax. And remind me again of Republican and Democrats Governors which is shutting down the economy and which is trying to open it again?
And who is president of the United States who screwed up the pandemic totally so this reopening is doomed or at least it's going to cost so many dead.... Great job!
in your deranged mind you believe the president failed. Hell son you're so fucking deranged if the President changed his views to your views you would change your views automatically
So no one with a sound mind gives a fuck what you believe
in the entire world only brainwashed functional moron GOP base idiots believe that. Change the channel to get some real news. I mean GOP supporters believe that not wearing a mask is patriotic. Absolute idiocy. Everything you know is wrong. Poor America.
It's your derangment you need to make the best of it lol
Our problem is we don't tax the rich enough to invest in cheap college and training and infrastructure. We are going to hell here.....
why don't you give more or should I force you to give an equal amount of money they rich pay?
History has proven that a flat tax system like we have just gives you horrible inequality and upward mobility like we have now. Only lying greedy swine and brainwashed ignoramuses don't agree....

Last edited:

LOL did you even read what you posted? It says EXACTLY what Mnuchin said, PAYROLL TAXES not income tax. And remind me again of Republican and Democrats Governors which is shutting down the economy and which is trying to open it again?
And who is president of the United States who screwed up the pandemic totally so this reopening is doomed or at least it's going to cost so many dead.... Great job!
in your deranged mind you believe the president failed. Hell son you're so fucking deranged if the President changed his views to your views you would change your views automatically
in the entire world only brainwashed functional moron GOP base idiots believe that. Change the channel to get some real news. I mean GOP supporters believe that not wearing a mask is patriotic. Absolute idiocy. Everything you know is wrong. Poor America.
Our problem is we don't tax the rich enough to invest in cheap college and training and infrastructure. We are going to hell here.....
why don't you give more or should I force you to give an equal amount of money they rich pay?
History has proven that a flat tax system like we have just gives you horrible inequality and upward mobility like we have now. Only lying greedy swine and brainwashed ignoramuses don't agree....
You will never have equality life is unsustainable with equality, lives basic necessities can never be taken care of with equality.

You will never have equality life is unsustainable with equality, lives basic necessities can never be taken care of with equality.

You, as a part of the majority, will never know. You are speaking from the pedistal of that privilege. If that's not clear enough, you're talking out of your asshole, Jethro, and your stupid argument is easily dismissed.

——

question answered
So you don't have a job

The only way for social security to survive until the twenty somethings today get to retirement age is for the government to fund it from the general fund. That’s been obvious to me for decades.

——

question answered
So you don't have a job

The only way for social security to survive until the twenty somethings today get to retirement age is for the government to fund it from the general fund. That’s been obvious to me for decades.
Fund all it through the general fund and cut out the payroll tax?

You, as a part of the majority, will never know. You are speaking from the pedistal of that privilege. If that's not clear enough, you're talking out of your asshole, Jethro, and your stupid argument is easily dismissed.
if everybody is equal no one would do the work necessary to make life sustainable.
You would have to change human nature
Hell yes I am privileged I earned that right I'm not going to do work that is beneath my capabilities

if everybody is equal no one would do the work necessary to make life sustainable.
Hell yes I am privileged I earned that right I'm not going to do work that is beneath my capabilities
You sound pretty humble too!

You sound pretty humble too!
shrugs September 1

Well, actually Trump was referring to all three taxes, being DEFERED till later in the year IF THE BUSINESS WANTS TO.

From the OP article:
President Trump’s payroll tax deferral plan will not damage the Social Security trust fund, Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin said, even though it will give businesses and employees a break from paying taxes that fund the popular program.
“We’re going to create a level of certainty for employers that want to participate – we can’t force people to participate but I think many small businesses will do this and pass on the benefits,” Mnuchin told FOX Business on Wednesday. “[Trump will] go back to Congress when he wins the election and ask Congress to have this money forgiven and have the Social Security trust fund fully topped up so that in no way does this impact Social Security.”
Trump has proposed implementing deferrals beginning on Sept.1 through Dec. 31 for employees whose biweekly wages are less than $4,000, on a pre-tax basis.

Forum List

Back