Democrats and the press are Lying still

President Trump NEVER said white supremacists and Nazis were good people at Charlotte, in FACT he VERY specifically stated he was NOT talking about them. Yet democrats and the press keep on lying about what he said.
You're right, Gunny. Even the people here ignored what he said:
upload_2019-8-9_1-28-34.png

He called them “very good people”.

Of course what is not mentioned is that almost all Trump supporters here welcome white supremacists with open arms.

President Trump NEVER said white supremacists and Nazis were good people at Charlotte, in FACT he VERY specifically stated he was NOT talking about them. Yet democrats and the press keep on lying about what he said.
Lie to yourself all you want.

No one is buying it

No one is buying it

There is a very nice video from Prager U that will explain it to you. There is no other way to interpret it. Please stop lying and spreading hate.

No one is buying it
Go ahead you Liar post the entire quote.... You can't and won't cause it proves you are nothing but a lying piece of crap.

The days of CNN and NBC ever telling the truth are over. Its the new reality.

They are the enemy of the people, and will always lie in order to destroy every last one of your freedoms and values.

He called them “very good people”.

Of course what is not mentioned is that almost all Trump supporters here welcome white supremacists with open arms.
Keep going with that. Calling over half of Americans white supremacist. Isn't gonna get you the white house back.

REPORTER: Mr. President, are you putting what you’re calling the alt-left and white supremacists on the same moral plane?

TRUMP:
I am not putting anybody on a moral plane, what I’m saying is this: you had a group on one side and a group on the other, and they came at each other with clubs and it was vicious and horrible and it was a horrible thing to watch, but there is another side. There was a group on this side, you can call them the left. You’ve just called them the left, that came violently attacking the other group. So you can say what you want, but that's the way it is.

REPORTER: You said there was hatred and violence on both sides?

TRUMP: I do think there is blame – yes, I think there is blame on both sides. You look at, you look at both sides. I think there’s blame on both sides, and I have no doubt about it, and you don't have any doubt about it either. And, and, and, and if you reported it accurately, you would say.

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville.

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Forum List

Back