Democrats and their actions

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Bear with me. I do Not have proof but is this far fetched?

1) Democrats try to take out Trump. Security detail misses the shooter and only by luck does he graze Trump. Now the Democrats have made Trump into a semi martyr and worse Trump doesn’t pussy out he raises his fist in the air and yells “fight”. Base is energized and young people start moving toward Trump.

2) Trump is crushing Biden in the polls

3) Biden says he won’t resign

4) Biden suddenly resigns but we don’t have a video. We have an alleged written statement. Did the Democrats force Biden to “resign”? This smells like what happened to Gorby in 1987.

Likely all far fetched. Or is it?

Hmmmm

1) Democrats try to take out Trump. Security detail misses the shooter and only by luck does he graze Trump. Now the Democrats have made Trump into a semi martyr and worse Trump doesn’t pussy out he raises his fist in the air and yells “fight”. Base is energized and young people start moving toward Trump.

3) Biden says he won’t resign

4) Biden suddenly resigns but we don’t have a video. We have an alleged written statement. Did the Democrats force Biden to “resign”? This smells like what happened to Gorby in 1987.

Likely all far fetched. Or is it?

Hmmmm
They left too many loose ends. Overly confident that the attempt would succeed. Democrats are SCUMBAGS.

Shooter was a registered republican.
But he's not.

I hear they have the animatronics figured out for the replacement Biden, but still haven't perfected the slurring ramble.

Forum List

Back