Democrats Are A Waste Of Time

Once the Wall is built
Which will not happen. So enjoy your masturbation, while it lasts.

Wanna Bet?....
images

I'll bet Mexico wont pay for Trumps wall too ...

ANY TAKER$

Absolutely! And then you will welch and try to point at tiny little wall and fence sections and claim victory. And i will laugh at you, and so will everyone else. By the way, that's another prediction
A wall is a wall a barrier is a barrier and the barriers in place now are being fortified daily and backed up by troops....so one could say a wall is being built...but to answer your question yes there will be a wall built...steel and concrete walls in the ares that experts have said we need them...He will get it done....

I'll bet Mexico wont pay for Trumps wall too ...

ANY TAKER$
They already are by taking care of caravans of people that once were allowed to enter where we had to take care of them....you libs are literal and shallow thinkers....

I can think of much more accurate terms to describe the current Democrat party than a waste of time.

Liars
Uncivil
Anti American
Near treasonous
Unhinged
Detached from reality
Childlike reasoning
Emotional basket cases

Suspend amnesty, shut the border, authorize deadly force, declare a national emergency and build the wall.

Just do it.

Border wall talks break down ahead of second possible government shutdown
Yet Trump does nothing.
Don't blame Trump. He hasn't heard from Coulter yet.
Here's a perfect example of emotional and detached from logic or reason.

The topic is about congressional talks and this moron is posting about a stupid tv/radio personality.

Absolutely! And then you will welch and try to point at tiny little wall and fence sections and claim victory. And i will laugh at you, and so will everyone else. By the way, that's another prediction
A wall is a wall a barrier is a barrier and the barriers in place now are being fortified daily and backed up by troops....so one could say a wall is being built...but to answer your question yes there will be a wall built...steel and concrete walls in the ares that experts have said we need them...He will get it done....
Right...and next time you talk about it, it will be even less. I already covered this. Pay attention!

Right...and next time you talk about it, it will be even less. I already covered this. Pay attention!

You pay attention loser....

images

43's fence .... F-E-N-C-E, FENCE !

repairs, short additions, added security measures, and more agents is the only thing Congress has approved to pony up for.

no wall.

43's fence .... F-E-N-C-E, FENCE !

repairs, short additions, added security measures, and more agents is the only thing Congress has approved to pony up for.

no wall.
yes wall....

You pay attention loser....

images
So you show me an example of Obama's accomplishments?

Haha...you cultists are certainly predictably stupid...

Forum List

Back