Democrats Are Complete Idiots. Another Impeachment? Nobody is this Stupid.

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
What the fuck? Absolutely ignorant. They must want to lose in. 2020. Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi have proven themselves idiots. Just unbelievable the ignorance of it all.

Great news for the Donald J. Trump campaign, for sure. Everyone will continue talking about nothing but Trump 24/7, and the final result will be the same- another Exoneration. First President ever to be Twice-Exonerated.
"Forever impeached" by one political party
They can't get over 2016.

What the fuck? Absolutely ignorant. They must want to lose in. 2020. Nadler, Schiff, and Pelosi have proven themselves idiots. Just unbelievable the ignorance of it all.

This is completely normal and predictable democrat behavior—the behavior of those whose minds and souls have been taken by postmodernist ideology. Postmodernism teaches these fools to attempt the same action over and over and over again, believing they will eventually get the result they desire, no matter how insane the process or outcome. In fact, these assholes actually believe they can alter reality simply by willing it to change. Want proof? Observe such ideological movements as transgenderism, climate change, and now . . . the coronavirus hoax. I've been patiently waiting for Pelosi to claim she's got wings and can fly . . .

Yes, the Rats are total morons.

They will never learn their lesson.
How can you have Nancy Pelosi as leader of your party? Crying Chuck has given control of the Democratic Party to her. Purposely I think. When the disaster of 2020 hits he can wash his hands of the whole thing.

This is completely normal and predictable democrat behavior—the behavior of those whose minds and souls have been taken by postmodernist ideology. Postmodernism teaches these fools to attempt the same action over and over and over again, believing they will eventually get the result they desire, no matter how insane the process or outcome. In fact, these assholes actually believe they can alter reality simply by willing it to change. Want proof? Observe such ideological movements as transgenderism, climate change, and now . . . the coronavirus hoax. I've been patiently waiting for Pelosi to claim she's got wings and can fly . . .
If you listen to her speak for two minutes you realize she is a kook.

How can you have Nancy Pelosi as leader of your party? Crying Chuck has given control of the Democratic Party to her. Purposely I think. When the disaster of 2020 hits he can wash his hands of the whole thing.

Actually, the REAL leader of the Democrat Party is Rep. Cortez, Pelosi is Speaker in Name Only.

Actually, the REAL leader of the Democrat Party is Rep. Cortez, Pelosi is Speaker in Name Only.
No, I think she has a tight control on power in the House. About 1/4 of the House Democrats are from California. Why they are not in tune with the American electorate.

This is why all democrats need to be voted out of office.

Have you noticed Nancy Pelosi' s new face lift? It's terrible. She looks like the walking dead.
Exactly. Her district is from San Francisco and its a damn freak show out there. Lived in California for several years. Nothing in common with the rest of the United States. It is the heart and soul of Democratic Party. Hello your party loses Iowa, Michigan,Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, North Carolina, Florida...again.

Forum List

Back