Democrats are mad

Maybe if Trump could sink some Russian ships we could cheer them up.......might work.

Sink some Russian ships? What the fuck are you posting about?

trump only bends to Russians, he doesn't act Presidential.

Maybe if Trump could sink some Russian ships we could cheer them up.......might work.

Sink some Russian ships? What the fuck are you posting about?

trump only bends to Russians, he doesn't act Presidential.
You guys are so obsessed with the Russians I figured we could cheer you up by killing some..........

One day you guys will make up your minds.........oh well

Trump has most certainly started a war - a race war!

BLM was marching and shouting to OFF the pigs when the other guy was in office , so when exactly and under who's watch did this supposed Race War start?
There is no race war, just some people here and there who cant get along, though yes it's true there are those trying to turn it into a race war.

In 2016 they said trump would start a war
Now in 2018 they are mad hes trying to end 2 wars.

He's not ending two wars, he's creating a power vacuum which ISIS, Russian, Turkey and Iran will step into.

I don't like foreign policy that tries to lead from behind a wall.

Like the power vacuum we created when we left South Vietnam and the NVA just rolled in? Still though, due to the relentless lobbying of the Liberals we as a nation decided it was time to leave when we did. Maybe they were right and it was time to leave? a power vacuum never seemed to matter much before

There is no power vacuum. There was a grievous error in understanding just what we could do.

Democrats have screamed race for years im not white and many republicans are not.
They think tgey can scream race war and get the weak minded to follow like morons

Trump has most certainly started a war - a race war!
You seem like you've just plain slockered yourself on grape koolaid and fell face first into the piss trough at the neighborhood groggery.

Explain to the USMB forum how your president has started a race war.

I disagree we have very little influance in syria were years to late to have a real affect there as did obama not only not intervene when it was possible he stood by trying to figure out which thumb to insert while russia and iran and turkey got involved.

He's not ending two wars, he's creating a power vacuum which ISIS, Russian, Turkey and Iran will step into.

/——/ What happened to libtards marching in the streets demanding we bring the troops home now?

/——/ What happened to libtards marching in the streets demanding we bring the troops home now?
They were against the war before they were for it.

That was Vietnam

Todays liberals are bipolar nutbags.

I have a friend who screams online constantly about how horrible Trump is. When I ask her what his policies have done to her personally to offend her so, she can't answer. Then she goes into a tirade because she believes (apparently) that he's the first womanizing president this nation has ever known...goes on and on about "President pussy-grabber". hmm.. "President pussy-grabber"...now which one would that be again? :lmao:

Trump is a buffoon, a narcissist and a complete joke as a person for sure, but he is what he is. His actions are limited by those in power behind him and is mainly a figurehead like most presidents before him while the real powers churn on behind the scenes.

Forum List

Back