Democrats are not serious about crime or terrorism...they just don't care...

Dems are enemies of America.Period

What a stupid remark.

I can repeat my 'stupid remark'

DNC is the worst enemy of American people, hardly working on transformation of the US to a poor third world country inhabited by the 'people of color'.
It is nothing good what dems did for America, absolutely nothing.
DNC are traitors, liars, pedophiles and criminals.
And even the biggest racists!

hqdefault.jpg
What a fucking idiot you are. That is from over a hundred years ago. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but the GOP is now the ones backing the segs in the south.

No...wrong...have you seen the democrats trying to re segregate college campuses...with race only dorms? And black on this and black only that...racism is the core belief of the democrat party. The members of the democrat party are supporting racism wherever you look, there is an incident just reported of some singer demanding that whites go to the back of the hall, and a democrat professor who refuses to call on white males.....

Racism is the democrat party, the democrat party is racism......

Some singer? Who?

Here.....

Singer Asks White Audience Members To Go To The Back Of the Audience. Then This Happens.

What a stupid remark.

DNC is the worst enemy of American people, hardly working on transformation of the US to a poor third world country inhabited by the 'people of color'.

hqdefault.jpg
What a fucking idiot you are. That is from over a hundred years ago. Perhaps you haven't noticed, but the GOP is now the ones backing the segs in the south.

No...wrong...have you seen the democrats trying to re segregate college campuses...with race only dorms? And black on this and black only that...racism is the core belief of the democrat party. The members of the democrat party are supporting racism wherever you look, there is an incident just reported of some singer demanding that whites go to the back of the hall, and a democrat professor who refuses to call on white males.....

Some singer? Who?

And the college professor.....

WOKE: This UPenn Teacher Won't Call On White Males

What a stupid remark.

They forget which President sucked face with Saudis and which one helped plan to catch bin Laden. Bush said fairly early he "didn't care". No terror attacks in the US during Obama's eight years, Baby Bush and Trump, 7 & 8 & months in.

Are you kidding....what do you call Fort Hood and San Bernadino? Or Orlando? Or any of the other shootings by muslims in the country?
What do you call Oklahoma City or Vegas? How about the killing of police officers by the Sovereign Citizens movement?

No...moron....the idiot posted there were no terror attacks during obama's term in office.....even you aren't stupid enough to believe that.....moron.

As to killing police....the racists in the black lives matter movement are murdering police officers now....

Credible link?

Democrats re segregating our society....once institution at a time...

CSU Defends 'Segregated' Housing Offer After Conservative Backlash | HuffPost

Yep....the left wing, communist/democrat in New York...ignored information from a friendly muslim imam about terrorist problem in the muslim community....

Islamic Imam: I Repeatedly Warned De Blasio About NYC Terror Hotbeds, Potential Attacks But I Was Ignored

do you think it's ok that you lie your butt off?

you have a lot of nerve telling New Yorkers they don't care about terrorism. but given that more people in this country have been killed by white christian terrorists since 9/11 than have been killed by muslim terrorists, it seems you are the ones who don't care about terrorism since you refuse to do anything about them...

now tell us why that would be, boychick?

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

Some singer? Who?

Here.....

Singer Asks White Audience Members To Go To The Back Of the Audience. Then This Happens.

Never heard of her. People do odd stuff all the time. No reason to believe that is representative of anyone but the singer.

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

Some singer? Who?

well... if the wire says so.... :cuckoo:

now who is this so called professor and why do you think she has anything to do with the rest of us?

do you wear a white hood? should I liken you to those people? you support them a lot more than I would support what you describe, even if it is true... which it probably isn't.

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

Some singer? Who?

Oh my. One singer and one teacher. Out of 326 million people, what percentage would that be?

Diversity trumps any number of dead Americans for liberals. This latest Jihadist could have set off a nuke in New York and American liberals would be screaming for more open borders to bring in every Muslim in the world.

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

Dems are living 50 years in the past

hqdefault.jpg

Some singer? Who?

Oh my. One singer and one teacher. Out of 326 million people, what percentage would that be?

Probably more than the amount of male transgenders who want to use the little girls bathroom, but that issue was "important" enough for ya'll...

hqdefault.jpg

Some singer? Who?

It is the entire democrat party.....

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

actually they are living 157 years in the past......and they still aren't over the Republicans freeing their slaves...

Some singer? Who?

It is the entire democrat party.....

Proof? Credible link?

What a stupid remark.

hqdefault.jpg

actually they are living 157 years in the past......and they still aren't over the Republicans freeing their slaves...

Did you see that on the Twilight Zone, and think it was real?

We have the most prisoners per capital of any nation on earth? How much more do we need???

Pot should be legalized
The federal law book should have a few dozen chapters burnt out of it!
And a few hundred thousand people should be fined and not expected to serve prison time.

I am serious about violent crimes and terrorism but republican policies are dumb.

We have the most prisoners per capital of any nation on earth? How much more do we need???

Pot should be legalized
The federal law book should have a few dozen chapters burnt out of it!
And a few hundred thousand people should be fined and not expected to serve prison time.

I am serious about violent crimes and terrorism but republican policies are dumb.

No....the problem is we keep letting violent criminals back out....instead of keeping them locked up for 30 years...we have repeat gun offenders here in Chicago getting out of prison in less than 3 years on repeat gun charges...that is the problem...

The democrats are “party before everything”.
The problem for them is sometimes American security clashes with their core "Oppressed/Oppressor" template.

Since Islam is one of their pet "Oppressed" groups, the template has to take priority even after a jihadist attack.

So we see the spin and deflection and insane "But the Crusades!" type crap even before the bodies are cold.

This is programmed into them, it's a fundamental part of who they are.

Forum List

Back