Democrats are not very civil

No. I'm not a leftist who gets petulant when someone disagrees with me.

You're saying T's drinking -- because you disagree with him.

No, I'm saying Tommy is drinking because he does and his posting gets like this when he does. Ask him about his late nite drunken e-mails to those of us from his old message board
And that makes your post civil...how, exactly?

Oh, yes...it doesn't.

Well, let me ask, how does it make it uncivil. Am I calling him names? No. Am I lying about him. Sadly no. I am simply pointing out his own past actions that show a pattern of drunken posting. Now...if you consider the truth uncivil...okay, then I guess you've got me there.

daveman, you are one of the most uncivil on the thread, then you got mad when you are dealt with the same way. That is called hypocrisy. Now play nice, please.

Dave got mad?.....Dave?.....are you not playing nice?.....cant i leave you anywhere?.....this is like the 5th complaint i have heard about you being mean....now apologize and BE NICE!!....
Sorry. I forgot disagreeing with leftists is being mean to them. Yeah, I know their egos are brittle and their worldviews are so fragile they rarely withstand exposure to opposing ideas. I mean, I REALLY know that. I guess I just forgot.

Sorry. :redface:

This is a very, very funny post considering that Irony can be a high quality of humor.

Dave got mad?.....Dave?.....are you not playing nice?.....cant i leave you anywhere?.....this is like the 5th complaint i have heard about you being mean....now apologize and BE NICE!!....
Sorry. I forgot disagreeing with leftists is being mean to them. Yeah, I know their egos are brittle and their worldviews are so fragile they rarely withstand exposure to opposing ideas. I mean, I REALLY know that. I guess I just forgot.

This is a very, very funny post considering that Irony can be a high quality of humor.

Nothing funny about it unless you consider FACT a joke?

The joke is that I am no more a lefty than The T or daveman are mainstream Republicans (thank heavens for that).

daveman is such a dreamer! :lol:

You are completely incapable of independent thought, aren't you? You always have to steal ideas from others.

One day you might start thinking for yourself. But honestly -- it doesn't look too promising, kid.

ah, daveman, such a provoker. Gotta love ya, kid.

There you go being all unoriginal again. :lol: Jake, you're exactly like a blonde, who, upon hearing a blonde joke, gets all angry and tells the exact same joke, only substituting "brunette" for "blonde", in a bitter and very unfunny manner. :lol:

No, I'm saying Tommy is drinking because he does and his posting gets like this when he does. Ask him about his late nite drunken e-mails to those of us from his old message board
And that makes your post civil...how, exactly?

Oh, yes...it doesn't.

Well, let me ask, how does it make it uncivil. Am I calling him names? No. Am I lying about him. Sadly no. I am simply pointing out his own past actions that show a pattern of drunken posting. Now...if you consider the truth uncivil...okay, then I guess you've got me there.
Well, if that lets you live with your hypocrisy...

I guess you forgot where I said I don't get angry for being disagreed with, because I'm not a leftist. :lol:

I guess you forgot where I said I don't get angry for being disagreed with, because I'm not a leftist. :lol:

And yet, you are quite willing to lable others such only because they disagree with you....see? Irony.

You are completely incapable of independent thought, aren't you? You always have to steal ideas from others.

One day you might start thinking for yourself. But honestly -- it doesn't look too promising, kid.

ah, daveman, such a provoker. Gotta love ya, kid.

There you go being all unoriginal again. :lol: Jake, you're exactly like a blonde, who, upon hearing a blonde joke, gets all angry and tells the exact same joke, only substituting "brunette" for "blonde", in a bitter and very unfunny manner. :lol:

Yes jake is pretty bad about doing that.:lol:

There you go not being able to make sense of simple comments. I am not a lefty and you are not a mainstream Republican. I forget you require direct, concrete sentences.

There you go not being able to make sense of simple comments. I am not a lefty and you are not a mainstream Republican. I forget you require direct, concrete sentences.

Just because you don't like the sound of the label doesn't mean you aren't one.

Forum List

Back