Democrats are not very civil

Post after post involving nothing but an ad hominem cat fight.

All this childish blather happening in a thread discussing civility.

A bit ironic, eh?

This is a very, very funny post considering that Irony can be a high quality of humor.
I guess you forgot where I said I don't get angry for being disagreed with, because I'm not a leftist. :lol:

And yet, you are quite willing to lable others such only because they disagree with you....see? Irony.
No irony. I've never been able to understand the Left's spittle-spraying anger the last two years. You have Congress and the White House. You'd think you'd all be happy, but the anger you kollektively showed the previous 8 years is still there.

Can't turn it off? Are you just angry people to begin with? :confused:

I guess you forgot where I said I don't get angry for being disagreed with, because I'm not a leftist. :lol:

There you go not being able to make sense of simple comments. I am not a lefty and you are not a mainstream Republican. I forget you require direct, concrete sentences.
You can say you're not a lefty, but the evidence suggests otherwise. Why did you leap to bodecea's defense, Jake? She's not a mainstream Republican. I don't recall ever seeing you defend anyone on the right.

I can't believe some of the rationalization of the libs, What do you do all day? Try getting a job an supporting yourself instead of asking the government do it for you. I can manage my own life and if I chose to believe in a higher power why does it bother you so much, afraid I am right? Can't we be civil? Can't you see that the real losers in this debate are we voters, the winners are the congressment on both sides. They have got a sweet deal for themselves and we didn't even get asked to approve it they voted it in for themselves. we need to quit fighting each other and look to where the problem is.

There you go not being able to make sense of simple comments. I am not a lefty and you are not a mainstream Republican. I forget you require direct, concrete sentences.
You can say you're not a lefty, but the evidence suggests otherwise. Why did you leap to bodecea's defense, Jake? She's not a mainstream Republican. I don't recall ever seeing you defend anyone on the right.

The evidence is quite clear that I am not a lefty and that you are not a mainstream Republican. Bodecea can take care of herself. Your lies are what I am concerned about.

The evidence is quite clear that I am not a lefty and that you are not a mainstream Republican. Bodecea can take care of herself. Your lies are what I am concerned about.
You do know that stamping your feet and pouting isn't proof you're right, don't you? :lol:

You are completely incapable of independent thought, aren't you? You always have to steal ideas from others.

One day you might start thinking for yourself. But honestly -- it doesn't look too promising, kid.

ah, daveman, such a provoker. Gotta love ya, kid.

There you go being all unoriginal again. :lol: Jake, you're exactly like a blonde, who, upon hearing a blonde joke, gets all angry and tells the exact same joke, only substituting "brunette" for "blonde", in a bitter and very unfunny manner. :lol:

Jake does that all the time, takes something and tries to make it Jake, no wonder his posts are so convulted and Jake is unable to support Jake's post, its hard to defend something you stole, never understood, and when Jake adds Jake's idea to other's work, we get a angry frustrated response pointing out everyone is whining but Jake.

Jake is a classic.

ah, daveman, such a provoker. Gotta love ya, kid.

There you go being all unoriginal again. :lol: Jake, you're exactly like a blonde, who, upon hearing a blonde joke, gets all angry and tells the exact same joke, only substituting "brunette" for "blonde", in a bitter and very unfunny manner. :lol:

Jake does that all the time, takes something and tries to make it Jake, no wonder his posts are so convulted and Jake is unable to support Jake's post, its hard to defend something you stole, never understood, and when Jake adds Jake's idea to other's work, we get a angry frustrated response pointing out everyone is whining but Jake.

Jake is a classic.
With so little actual original content, Jake's posts could be written by a bot. :lol:

You do know that stamping your feet and pouting isn't proof you're right, don't you? :lol:

It is certainly the height of arrogance to deny what a person says their own political leanings are that pigeonhole them because.....they have some views that are different than yours.

Jake is a classic.
With so little actual original content, Jake's posts could be written by a bot. :lol:

That, of course, is merely your opinion.

neither daveman nor mdn2000 have been able to carry a point. mdn2000, however, does not lie, whereas daveman liveth by the lie. I will call him out every time he lies.

Last edited:
Nah. You verbally slap him every time he does it and commend him every time he tells the truth.

once again the known liberals of the board coming to the defense of jake, is anyone surpirsed?

Jake is a classic.

neither daveman nor mdn2000 have been able to carry a point. mdn2000, however, does not lie, whereas daveman liveth by the lie. I will call him out every time he lies.

That sounds like way too much work, Jake. Almost a full-time job.

It is certainly the height of arrogance to deny what a person says their own political leanings are that pigeonhole them because.....they have some views that are different than yours.
Oh, yeah, I forgot...pigeonholing people is a leftist gig. Sorry.

Jake is a classic.

Why are you defending Jake? Your history of defending conservatives is sparse indeed.

That sounds like way too much work, Jake. Almost a full-time job.
Why are you defending Jake? Your history of defending conservatives is even sparser than bodecea's.

Face it: Jake's a lefty. You two defending him is proof enough. :lol:

Seriously.

Anything about Tea Partiers expecting civility..given their rants at town halls and packing heat during political events comes off as hypocritical. And silly.

Tissue? I don't recall this happening while congress was in secssion. How will they get any work done?
i think you mean "in session"
and jokey knew that, but he has to be an asshole

He was trying to say secession.

Forum List

Back