Democrats are not very civil

neither daveman nor mdn2000 have been able to carry a point. mdn2000, however, does not lie, whereas daveman liveth by the lie. I will call him out every time he lies.

That sounds like way too much work, Jake. Almost a full-time job.
Why are you defending Jake? Your history of defending conservatives is even sparser than bodecea's.

Face it: Jake's a lefty. You two defending him is proof enough. :lol:

Build a case, then, with a solid thesis and evidence from credible sources. Go for it.

To understand Conservatives, you must understand the nature of the Right wing. They believe in a Nexus of a powerful one party government coupled with corporations and religion to force the people into the mold of society they feel is best. Take some examples of when right wing ideology blossoms into a far right ideology:

The many monarchies in Europe, Fascist Italy, Saudi Arabia, and of course, the NAZI Party of Germany. Hitler being one of the most religious conservative corporatists of all.

To their extreme, the right is extremely militant, brutal, controlling. They must be, as that is the only way to bring about total power to elites they believe get their power from a supreme being, which is the goal of modern Conservatism. Total supremacy of those they deem superior can't be achieved without overwhelming force or threat of. It's why drill instructors yell so much.

Hitler believed in and experimented with the occult and satanism.
Nancy Reagan believed in astrology.

You lefties fail so badly. You can't even rip conservatism well.
Ditto on conservatives cant rip lefties.

Ok. I'll do it for you. Conservatism, in full far right bloom, would lead to the complete absense or powerless government, right?
Conservatism in full far right bloom would allow starvation of its populace as was evident during the Great Depression. This is the reason Social Security was brought into being.

What places on Earth is the government totally powerless, or just pure absent? Where the most powerful private citizens rule? Lets see....Mexico, Yemen, Afghanistan, parts of Compton and Detroit? If you libs had any skill in debate at all, you'd see that the far right of smaller government results in lawlessness and chaos.
The far right has yet to create this smaller government they proclaim to be the champions of.

Damn. Come on guy, at least put up a fight.
He may not but I will, pumpkin

Why are you defending Jake? Your history of defending conservatives is even sparser than bodecea's.

Build a case, then, with a solid thesis and evidence from credible sources. Go for it.
To convice who? You? You refuse to accept it, no matter how compelling the case. :lol:

But given bodecea's and synthholic's general refusal to support Republicans in anything, it's quite clear they see you as a fellow leftist.

Face it, kid. You fool no one. Except yourself.

To convice who? You? You refuse to accept it, no matter how compelling the case. :lol:

But given bodecea's and synthholic's general refusal to support Republicans in anything, it's quite clear they see you as a fellow leftist.

Face it, kid. You fool no one. Except yourself.
LOL, and you supported Democrats on anything?

daveman keeps telling us with no proof he is responsible Republican, and he can't give credible evidence that I am not a great Republican. Why? Because he is foolish enough to bandy words with me.

daveman keeps telling us with no proof he is responsible Republican, and he can't give credible evidence that I am not a great Republican. Why? Because he is foolish enough to bandy words with me.

I will paraphrase you latest bullshit comment, stop passing yourself off for something you aren't, the laughter you hear isn't with you, it's at you.

neither daveman nor mdn2000 have been able to carry a point. mdn2000, however, does not lie, whereas daveman liveth by the lie. I will call him out every time he lies.

You think everyone to the left of Genghis Kahn is a "Lefty".

Forum List

Back