Democrats are not very civil

neither daveman nor mdn2000 have been able to carry a point. mdn2000, however, does not lie, whereas daveman liveth by the lie. I will call him out every time he lies.

That sounds like way too much work, Jake. Almost a full-time job.
Why are you defending Jake? Your history of defending conservatives is even sparser than bodecea's.

Face it: Jake's a lefty. You two defending him is proof enough. :lol:
And why would you view a gratuitous slam at you as a defense of Jake?

Damn - you're so stupid, you don't even realize when you've been insulted! :lol:

Why are you defending Jake? Your history of defending conservatives is even sparser than bodecea's.

Build a case, then, with a solid thesis and evidence from credible sources. Go for it.
To convice who? You? You refuse to accept it, no matter how compelling the case. :lol:

But given bodecea's and synthholic's general refusal to support Republicans in anything, it's quite clear they see you as a fellow leftist.

Face it, kid. You fool no one. Except yourself.

I can and have supported Republicans. But what I call Republicans is a far cry from your definition. They are all RINOs to you because you are out on the extreme fringe.

It looks to me like Jake is against your type of far-Right, hypocritical, Neo-Con robber baron wingnuttyness, and resents what you've done to his once-respectable Party.

daveman is not the sharpest kitten in the litter, purring there with eyes shut. He is fun, though.

You think everyone to the left of Genghis Kahn is a "Lefty".

Look at it this way anyone that as defended jake with his extremist views have been those from the left. How many here has defend jake? has anyone with conservative views defended jake? Dave is correct only those from the left have defended him

Hey Jake I know you're going to read this since you think you're a "mainstream" republican you might want to change your views, I would if I had left wingers defending me all the time.

Democrats lost big in 2010 on the state level, so now they are resorting to theatrics, temper tantrums, shouting and throwing things
They've done that as long as I've been a Republican. Actually I'm not a Republican, but Democrats can easily pass for retarded and they don't know the difference. Anyway, I'm only 47 so I can't say they've always been that way. I can only say they've been that in my memory since about 1970 or so

Look at it this way anyone that as defended jake with his extremist views have been those from the left. How many here has defend jake? has anyone with conservative views defended jake? Dave is correct only those from the left have defended him

Hey Jake I know you're going to read this since you think you're a "mainstream" republican you might want to change your views, I would if I had left wingers defending me all the time.

You are not a Republican, so anyone to you looks like a lefty. I don't worry.

Build a case, then, with a solid thesis and evidence from credible sources. Go for it.
To convice who? You? You refuse to accept it, no matter how compelling the case. :lol:

But given bodecea's and synthholic's general refusal to support Republicans in anything, it's quite clear they see you as a fellow leftist.

LOL, and you supported Democrats on anything?

Yup. Ask Jillian how many times I've pos-repped her for her views on Israel. Luissa and I had a wonderful conversation about her work.

So, did you have a point...?

LOL, and you supported Democrats on anything?

Yup. Ask Jillian how many times I've pos-repped her for her views on Israel. Luissa and I had a wonderful conversation about her work.

So, did you have a point...?

On this point, I agree with daveman on Israel. I fully believe he pos repped those who agree with him.

daveman keeps telling us with no proof he is responsible Republican, and he can't give credible evidence that I am not a great Republican. Why? Because he is foolish enough to bandy words with me.
e05ddf60574606562061562.png

You can keep trying, but I don't think Jake is going to give you Rescued Maiden sex. He might, though. You two kids have fun!

Oh, so you admit you're stalking me. :lol: Dumbass.
Damn - you're so stupid, you don't even realize when you've been insulted! :lol:
You lack the wit to insult me, dumbass. :lol:

Yes, Synth -- I'm laughing at you. You should be used to it by now. I've been doing it for years. :rofl:

I can and have supported Republicans. But what I call Republicans is a far cry from your definition. They are all RINOs to you because you are out on the extreme fringe.

It looks to me like Jake is against your type of far-Right, hypocritical, Neo-Con robber baron wingnuttyness, and resents what you've done to his once-respectable Party.
If he does reward you, just make sure you practice safe sex, okay? :lol:

You are not a Republican, so anyone to you looks like a lefty. I don't worry.

Jake psst... over here.. like I said if I was you and only had liberals defending me I would have to rethink my views, and possibly make a few changes.. Just saying.:eusa_whistle:

Oh, so you admit you're stalking me. :lol: Dumbass.
You lack the wit to insult me, dumbass. :lol:

Yes, Synth -- I'm laughing at you. You should be used to it by now. I've been doing it for years. :rofl:
OK, dumbass. :lol:

Forum List

Back