Democrats are not very civil

How am I being uncivil?

by disagreeing with Tommy and you?

No. I'm not a leftist who gets petulant when someone disagrees with me.

You're saying T's drinking -- because you disagree with him.

No, I'm saying Tommy is drinking because he does and his posting gets like this when he does. Ask him about his late nite drunken e-mails to those of us from his old message board
And that makes your post civil...how, exactly?

Oh, yes...it doesn't.

The fact is that the far right of the GOP and beyond does its best to instill its perverted vision of America against the majority's wishes, ever since the 1960s. The mainstream of the party has to deal with the wacko views of the reactionary right. The dissolution of the neo-cons and the fading significance of the social values conservatives begin to turn the party around.

you can say the same thing about the Far Left.....

The fact is that the far right of the GOP and beyond does its best to instill its perverted vision of America against the majority's wishes, ever since the 1960s. The mainstream of the party has to deal with the wacko views of the reactionary right. The dissolution of the neo-cons and the fading significance of the social values conservatives begin to turn the party around.

You can, but Jake won't.

and you can say it about jokey too
;)

daveman, you are one of the most uncivil on the thread, then you got mad when you are dealt with the same way. That is called hypocrisy. Now play nice, please.

Dave got mad?.....Dave?.....are you not playing nice?.....cant i leave you anywhere?.....this is like the 5th complaint i have heard about you being mean....now apologize and BE NICE!!....

No. I'm not a leftist who gets petulant when someone disagrees with me.

You're saying T's drinking -- because you disagree with him.

No, I'm saying Tommy is drinking because he does and his posting gets like this when he does. Ask him about his late nite drunken e-mails to those of us from his old message board

Oh, yes...it doesn't.

Looking for absolvement I suppose...and YES I admit mine weren't too purty either in response.

daveman, you are one of the most uncivil on the thread, then you got mad when you are dealt with the same way. That is called hypocrisy. Now play nice, please.

Kid, haven't you learned your lesson yet? You tell me to jump, I tell you to fuck off. You have a serious lack of horsepower.

But, once again, you ride to the rescue of a fellow leftist. :lol:

The last time I told you to jump, you were in the air before you asked, "How high, sir?" :lol:

You want nice? Be nice. :lol:

I have said it, Harry Dresden. The nut jobs of the Far Left and Far Right weaken the true center of America, the great majority of moderate Americans.

Dave got mad?.....Dave?.....are you not playing nice?.....cant i leave you anywhere?.....this is like the 5th complaint i have heard about you being mean....now apologize and BE NICE!!....

:lol:

Kid, haven't you learned your lesson yet? You tell me to jump, I tell you to fuck off. You have a serious lack of horsepower.

The last time I told you to jump, you were in the air before you asked, "How high, sir?" :lol:

So you are now the self-proclaimed USMB Decency Naz...er...uhmmm...CZAR right?

Jokey? Get a LIFE for Christ's sake boy...

youliemot.jpg

cheneyposter.jpg

Aside from these contributions, I'm declaring this thread Godwin'd.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

can there be any doubt that conservatives believe in the same thing?

a powerful conservative government to force gays back into the closet
a powerful conservative government to enforce outdated draconian laws against pot
a powerful conservative government to enforce their christian religious beliefs
a powerful conservative government to impose itself on the private, personal, sex lives of individuals

your talking about the far right here....should we now start calling you RikDean?...

Sorry but it says I can't rep you right now.
was it the RikDean comment?.....:lol:

So you are now the self-proclaimed USMB Decency Naz...er...uhmmm...CZAR right?

Jokey? Get a LIFE for Christ's sake boy...

You are the Nazi enforcer, T? The last time you were in the air, you waited three minutes before you asked, "Can I come down now, sir?" :lol: Grow up, T.

Consider the source, but yes lets be civil

Sorry. I forgot disagreeing with leftists is being mean to them. Yeah, I know their egos are brittle and their worldviews are so fragile they rarely withstand exposure to opposing ideas. I mean, I REALLY know that. I guess I just forgot.

Sorry. :redface:

I am as polite as I am treated, bigreb. You know that. Yes, let's be civil.

I have said it, Harry Dresden. The nut jobs of the Far Left and Far Right weaken the true center of America, the great majority of moderate Americans.

Jake...i think we have known each other long enough were you can just call me Mr. Dresden.......:lol:......just Harry will do Jake........

Oh, yes...it doesn't.

Looking for absolvement I suppose...and YES I admit mine weren't too purty either in response.

Well, that's half of you two who has integrity. :beer:

You're dreamin', kid. The only order of yours I'd follow is "Daveman! Make fun of me because I'm an arrogant stuffed shirt blowhard!"

And frankly, all your posts boil down to that anyway. :lol:

Forum List

Back