Democrats are not very civil

The Tea Party and the far right simply do not believe in majority rule; just read their rhetoric.

What the hell?

Don't bother. Just Jake's usual tactic:

24774dgiflingpoopostersor5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Tea Party and the far right simply do not believe in majority rule; just read their rhetoric.

And what is Majority Rule in a True DEMOCRACY but MOB RULE?

I'd be willing to bet that you belive in the abolishment of the Electoral College...:eusa_whistle:

only if it caused the person he was supporting to lose an election.

And what is Majority Rule in a True DEMOCRACY but MOB RULE?

I'd be willing to bet that you belive in the abolishment of the Electoral College...:eusa_whistle:

only if it caused the person he was supporting to lose an election.

Jokey Fakey is an uber confused young pup partisan.

He fools no one but himself.

And here is the pinnacle of intelligence, Jake has no idea what is the meaning of a Republic. We are a Republic so that the majority never denies the rights to the minority. It is not majority rule Jake, sorry that you feel to say so is rhetoric.

And here is the pinnacle of intelligence, Jake has no idea what is the meaning of a Republic. We are a Republic so that the majority never denies the rights to the minority. It is not majority rule Jake, sorry that you feel to say so is rhetoric.

BINGO. Kudos.

I certainly wish people would remember stuff like this post when majorities vote to take away the civil rights of the minority, like Prop H8 in CA.

Last edited:
I am NOT the topic of the Thread. You may recuse yourself. Obfuscate much? It's all you do.

I'm referring to a lack of civility...which IS the topic of the thread, Tommy.

And so? What does this mean/ WHAT is your point. Spit it out . Don't be coy butch.:lol:

You are not being very civil at this moment, Tommy. Does that make you a Liberal? Or is it just Sunday Sauce Time?

I certainly wish people would remember stuff like this post when majorities vote to take away the civil rights of the minority, like Prop H8 in CA.

Yes, it is majority rule in a republic that protects minority rights. The far righties will deny the majority when it conflicts with their viewpoints. Their biggest fallacy is the demand for amendments to enshrine their religious beliefs. Yes, they oppose majority rule.

Yes, it is majority rule in a republic that protects minority rights. The far righties will deny the majority when it conflicts with their viewpoints. Their biggest fallacy is the demand for amendments to enshrine their religious beliefs. Yes, they oppose majority rule.

Like yours...right? :lol:

What a shill you are Jokey. A False partisan profit...:lol:

Like yours...right? :lol:

What a shill you are Jokey. A False partisan profit...:lol:

I am so taken aback by your drunken babbling. :lol: What I said above is true and you have nothing to show that it is not,

Take away a right, which right do you speak of? Where is this right? The Constitution.

Where is Jake, its not like Jake to ignore the facts, or is it.

Forum List

Back