Democrats are not very civil

The fact is that the far right of the GOP and beyond does its best to instill its perverted vision of America against the majority's wishes, ever since the 1960s. The mainstream of the party has to deal with the wacko views of the reactionary right. The dissolution of the neo-cons and the fading significance of the social values conservatives begin to turn the party around.

Last edited:
daveman, you are one of the most uncivil on the thread, then you got mad when you are dealt with the same way. That is called hypocrisy. Now play nice, please.

daveman, you are one of the most uncivil on the thread, then you got mad when you are dealt with the same way. That is called hypocrisy. Now play nice, please.

Kid, haven't you learned your lesson yet? You tell me to jump, I tell you to fuck off. You have a serious lack of horsepower.

But, once again, you ride to the rescue of a fellow leftist. :lol:

Get lost, Butch. Go buy some batteries.

See? A lack of civility on your part...must be a Mean Drunk....but what am I saying...I've already got evidence of that being true.
What about your lack of civility?

And since she started the discourse? She's now scrambling to cover her ass. Can't stand she didn't get the answer(s) she wanted...but that par for the course for her. I hear Steely Dan calling her in the distance.

See? A lack of civility on your part...must be a Mean Drunk....but what am I saying...I've already got evidence of that being true.

And since she started the discourse? She's now scrambling to cover her ass. Can't stand she didn't get the answer(s) she wanted...but that par for the course for her. I hear Steely Dan calling her in the distance.
T, brother, let's leave the sexual stuff to the leftists. We're better than that.

T, brother, let's leave the sexual stuff to the leftists. We're better than that.

There are several on this board who put the lie to what you just said, I'm afraid.

There are several on this board who put the lie to what you just said, I'm afraid.
And I chastise them, too, sometimes, even though I know it's a losing battle with some folks.

How am I being uncivil?

by disagreeing with Tommy and you?

No. I'm not a leftist who gets petulant when someone disagrees with me.

You're saying T's drinking -- because you disagree with him.

No, I'm saying Tommy is drinking because he does and his posting gets like this when he does. Ask him about his late nite drunken e-mails to those of us from his old message board

can there be any doubt that conservatives believe in the same thing?

a powerful conservative government to force gays back into the closet
a powerful conservative government to enforce outdated draconian laws against pot
a powerful conservative government to enforce their christian religious beliefs
a powerful conservative government to impose itself on the private, personal, sex lives of individuals

your talking about the far right here....should we now start calling you RikDean?...

a powerful conservative government to enforce outdated draconian laws against pot
a powerful conservative government to impose itself on the private, personal, sex lives of individuals

your talking about the far right here....should we now start calling you RikDean?...

Sorry but it says I can't rep you right now.

Sorry but it says I can't rep you right now.
i could, and did
;)

Forum List

Back