Democrats Are Now Arresting US Citizens For Joking About COVID-19

"A 31-year-old North Carolina man is facing felony charges for falsely saying he has coronavirus. In a Facebook live video that’s been viewed more than three million times on YouTube, Justin M. Rhodes is seen walking through Walmart saying that he “definitely tested positive” for COVID-19 and showing very little regard for those around him touching items and saying “If I got it, you all got it”.

How the hell did the police arrest this guy for a freaking joke?? And get a load of what his charges were --- he was arrested for felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building? Really?? If that is a charge, then all of the Democrats in the United States should be arrested for doing the same thing...except their hoax has destroyed the economy and cost Americans their retirement savings, their jobs, possibly their lives....

On top of that, what the guy said in the video is a valid point -- if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? -- and as I read on another thread, most whites are immune to it anyway, its the Asians you gotta look out for.....

No the guy doesn't have a valid point!!! People are losing there jobs and business are having to close and we're all about to have to pay for a massive stimulus package, so this is not the time for joking around.

Democrats can't take a joke.

The best they can think of to do about jokes is to arrest people for them.

America is a joke wouldn't you say? Look around.
No wonder Democrats can't take it.
This is why most of the greatest comics are conservatives.....

Name just one funny liberal comic? You can't -- they don't exist...
Yep. I'm drawing a blank, too.
Yes, you're quite blank, that's why you folks run in packs.
I'm in Biff's pack.

You're not invited.

America is a joke wouldn't you say? Look around.
No wonder Democrats can't take it.
This is why most of the greatest comics are conservatives.....

Name just one funny liberal comic? You can't -- they don't exist...
Yep. I'm drawing a blank, too.
Yes, you're quite blank, that's why you folks run in packs.
I'm in Biff's pack.

You're not invited.

I wasn't invited into the John Birch Society or the White Ciizens Councils either. Thanks for your affirming message of hope.

"A 31-year-old North Carolina man is facing felony charges for falsely saying he has coronavirus. In a Facebook live video that’s been viewed more than three million times on YouTube, Justin M. Rhodes is seen walking through Walmart saying that he “definitely tested positive” for COVID-19 and showing very little regard for those around him touching items and saying “If I got it, you all got it”.

How the hell did the police arrest this guy for a freaking joke?? And get a load of what his charges were --- he was arrested for felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building? Really?? If that is a charge, then all of the Democrats in the United States should be arrested for doing the same thing...except their hoax has destroyed the economy and cost Americans their retirement savings, their jobs, possibly their lives....

On top of that, what the guy said in the video is a valid point -- if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? -- and as I read on another thread, most whites are immune to it anyway, its the Asians you gotta look out for.....

What else is new?

That is why Democrats shouldn't be allowed to be on the police force....

A republican cop would have never bothered this guy -- what he did was really funny.....I am glad he went viral.......hopefully he decides to run for office

That is just so sad isn't it? I like the stand-your-social-distance-ground approach. You wanna joke about being COVID-19 positive, we may fear for our lives, you get within 10 feet and are still approaching, you can be murdered as if you were a unarmed black teenager.

That's not a joke.

Not very often will I agree with you but this time I do. In a time of national crisis, a virus pandemic killing thousands of people, it's not funny to make a video saying you tested positive and then you're going around touching everything.

I fail to see the "haha" moment here.

What else is new?

Certainly not the incessant partisanshithead caterwauling.

That's the equivalent of spitting on a cop, which is an immediate felony.

That's not a joke.

Not very often will I agree with you but this time I do. In a time of national crisis, a virus pandemic killing thousands of people, it's not funny to make a video saying you tested positive and then you're going around touching everything.

I fail to see the "haha" moment here.

Ours is not a healthy society. In this emerging pandemic with our leadership vacuum, the virulent pettiness of american society and our way of life, our unwillingness to come together will make this worse that it had to be. Oh we can blame the politicians for acting like we do I suppose, but I'm not sure that provides any immunity from our continual societal slide into further dysfunctionalism. But we as a society run on blame to avoid any semblance of individual personal responsibility.

I knew without looking at it that they guy was going to be white

if he were black no lib would post it
Blacks actually have the virus, whites are immune....
Yeah sure

whatever you say

When a cop shooting a citizen is seen as serious an offense to society as a citizen spitting on a cop I'll take that more seriously.

Found the race baiter!
Observations of race baiting are not race baiting my fragile white male friend.

To be honest, this was a bit more than a "joke". It was definitely lack of common sense by this individual. Maybe getting arrested was the correct response to this schmuck's behavior. Hopefully he won't try this crap again.

When a cop shooting a citizen is seen as serious an offense to society as a citizen spitting on a cop I'll take that more seriously.

I have no problem when the police do that. Some "citizens" just need a good shooting.

Found the race baiter!
Observations of race baiting are not race baiting my fragile white male friend.

Good point. My apologies.

No the guy doesn't have a valid point!!! People are losing there jobs and business are having to close and we're all about to have to pay for a massive stimulus package, so this is not the time for joking around.
He is clearly showing that people need to relax and stop feeding into the hysteria......time to get back to work and these libs need to learn to laugh and not be so uptight...

Thank you Poindexter!!!......for another totally ridiculous, dishonest and subversive post! What the fuck??!! He was not arrested for "talking about it" Your tittle is a fucking irresponsible lie. He was arrested for-as you point out- "felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building" which translates into creating a false public alarm. This sort of antic requires the use of law enforcement and medical resources that are already stretched to the limit. Ya think that some of those people who's face he got in might have run to get a test-that is in limited supply- because of this? THINK for Christ Sake!

And more stupidity!" if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? " THINK GOD DAMN IT! Are you really that fucking stupid. ? Do you really not understand that such a person could transmit it to another who might dies?

And where are you getting that horseshit about white people being immune from??

Last edited:

He is clearly showing that people need to relax and stop feeding into the hysteria......time to get back to work and these libs need to learn to laugh and not be so uptight...

I agree people need to get back to work, BUT people need to do so using safe practices. 1 don't joke about having a virus people are freaked out about it's ranks up their with licking toilets challenge. 2 if you are sick with any contagious illness practice social distancing and if you have to go in public take protective precautions to not spread your germs to others like wearing a mask and maybe gloves, and avoid touching stuff.

Thank you Poindexter!!!......for another totally ridiculous, dishonest and subversive post! What the fuck??!! He was not arrested for "talking about it" You tittle is a fucking irresponsible lie. He was arrested for-as you point out- "felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building" which translates into creating a false public alarm. This sort of antic requires the use of law enforcement and medical resources that are already stretched to the limit. Ya think that some of those people who's face he got in might have run to get a test-that is in limited supply- because of this? THINK for Christ Sake!

And more stupidity!" if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? " THINK GOD DAMN IT! Are you really that fucking stupid. ? Do you really not understand that such a person could transmit it to another who might dies?

And where are you getting that horseshit about white people being immune from??
^^ Sissy ^^

I agree people need to get back to work, BUT people need to do so using safe practices. 1 don't joke about having a virus people are freaked out about it's ranks up their with licking toilets challenge. 2 if you are sick with any contagious illness practice social distancing and if you have to go in public take protective precautions to not spread your germs to others like wearing a mask and maybe gloves, and avoid touching stuff.
Now the libs have you using terms like "social distancing" -- look at what they have made you do?

No one used terms like "social distancing" when they had a cold or a flu.....no one got arrested for having a cold and then picking up fruit in the produce section and putting it back....

This is nothing but political correctness and liberal tyranny

Forum List

Back