Democrats Are Now Arresting US Citizens For Joking About COVID-19

Democrats can't take a joke.

The best they can think of to do about jokes is to arrest people for them.

America is a joke wouldn't you say? Look around.
No wonder Democrats can't take it.
This is why most of the greatest comics are conservatives.....

Name just one funny liberal comic? You can't -- they don't exist...
Yep. I'm drawing a blank, too.
Yes, you're quite blank, that's why you folks run in packs.
I'm in Biff's pack.

You're not invited.

I wasn't invited into the John Birch Society or the White Ciizens Councils either. Thanks for your affirming message of hope.
For the record....I don't have a pack...

I am more of a lone wolf.....you can see it on my back
z-unnamed.jpg

Democrats can't take a joke.

The best they can think of to do about jokes is to arrest people for them.

America is a joke wouldn't you say? Look around.
No wonder Democrats can't take it.
This is why most of the greatest comics are conservatives.....

Name just one funny liberal comic? You can't -- they don't exist...
Yep. I'm drawing a blank, too.
Yes, you're quite blank, that's why you folks run in packs.
I'm in Biff's pack.

You're not invited.

I wasn't invited into the John Birch Society or the White Ciizens Councils either. Thanks for your affirming message of hope.
For the record....I don't have a pack...

I am more of a lone wolf.....you can see it on my back
View attachment 314818
You are nothing but the average dilusional mindfvcked American stunted in emotional intelligence development.

Last edited:

"A 31-year-old North Carolina man is facing felony charges for falsely saying he has coronavirus. In a Facebook live video that’s been viewed more than three million times on YouTube, Justin M. Rhodes is seen walking through Walmart saying that he “definitely tested positive” for COVID-19 and showing very little regard for those around him touching items and saying “If I got it, you all got it”.

How the hell did the police arrest this guy for a freaking joke?? And get a load of what his charges were --- he was arrested for felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building? Really?? If that is a charge, then all of the Democrats in the United States should be arrested for doing the same thing...except their hoax has destroyed the economy and cost Americans their retirement savings, their jobs, possibly their lives....

On top of that, what the guy said in the video is a valid point -- if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? -- and as I read on another thread, most whites are immune to it anyway, its the Asians you gotta look out for.....

No the guy doesn't have a valid point!!! People are losing there jobs and business are having to close and we're all about to have to pay for a massive stimulus package, so this is not the time for joking around.
He is clearly showing that people need to relax and stop feeding into the hysteria......time to get back to work and these libs need to learn to laugh and not be so uptight...

You're the hysterical one, and not in the funny way

"A 31-year-old North Carolina man is facing felony charges for falsely saying he has coronavirus. In a Facebook live video that’s been viewed more than three million times on YouTube, Justin M. Rhodes is seen walking through Walmart saying that he “definitely tested positive” for COVID-19 and showing very little regard for those around him touching items and saying “If I got it, you all got it”.

How the hell did the police arrest this guy for a freaking joke?? And get a load of what his charges were --- he was arrested for felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building? Really?? If that is a charge, then all of the Democrats in the United States should be arrested for doing the same thing...except their hoax has destroyed the economy and cost Americans their retirement savings, their jobs, possibly their lives....

On top of that, what the guy said in the video is a valid point -- if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? -- and as I read on another thread, most whites are immune to it anyway, its the Asians you gotta look out for.....
Thank you Poindexter!!!......for another totally ridiculous, dishonest and subversive post! What the fuck??!! He was not arrested for "talking about it" You tittle is a fucking irresponsible lie. He was arrested for-as you point out- "felony perpetrating a hoax in a public building" which translates into creating a false public alarm. This sort of antic requires the use of law enforcement and medical resources that are already stretched to the limit. Ya think that some of those people who's face he got in might have run to get a test-that is in limited supply- because of this? THINK for Christ Sake!

And more stupidity!" if you have the virus, but you are still healthy and take care of yourself, why should you be forced to not be able to go where you want to go?? " THINK GOD DAMN IT! Are you really that fucking stupid. ? Do you really not understand that such a person could transmit it to another who might dies?

And where are you getting that horseshit about white people being immune from??
^^ Sissy ^^

Thank you for that brilliant, articulate and well formulated retort. As always, you raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse and civility on the USMB. I'm sure that b there are many here who are simply aw-struck by you wit and wisdom. Keep it comming.

I knew without looking at it that they guy was going to be white

if he were black no lib would post it
Blacks actually have the virus, whites are immune....

Yeah, you're all immune, gather in masse.

Oh I didn't know this guy was white since he got the corona bahahah

1585085859232.png

1585085943793.png

WELCOME TO THE INVISIBLE 911 WHERE YOU IDIOTS SLEEPING ARE LOSING ALL YOUR RIGHTS!!! THIS WILL NOT BE GIVEN BACK JUST LIKE THEY STRIPED THEM AFTER SEPT. 11TH JACKASSES.

You know, a person with a bb pistol isn't really capable of killing anyone. However, with the way that most of them are built nowadays, it can be difficult to tell a fake weapon from a real one. And, if a police officer (or a good guy with a gun as conservatives like to say), saw the person waving around the pellet or bb pistol, they would treat it as a real weapon, and end up shooting the person, more than likely killing them.

This is kind of like the same thing. Everyone is on edge and nobody knows who really has it and who doesn't. This person announcing that they had tested positive for the virus is kinda like him yelling in the store that he has a gun and isn't afraid to use it. Him then touching all the merchandise and putting it back on the shelves, and telling people that get close to him that they now have it too is almost the same as waving the pellet pistol around in the air.

I say to throw the book at him.

No the guy doesn't have a valid point!!! People are losing there jobs and business are having to close and we're all about to have to pay for a massive stimulus package, so this is not the time for joking around.
He is clearly showing that people need to relax and stop feeding into the hysteria......time to get back to work and these libs need to learn to laugh and not be so uptight...

I agree people need to get back to work, BUT people need to do so using safe practices. 1 don't joke about having a virus people are freaked out about it's ranks up their with licking toilets challenge. 2 if you are sick with any contagious illness practice social distancing and if you have to go in public take protective precautions to not spread your germs to others like wearing a mask and maybe gloves, and avoid touching stuff.
Now the libs have you using terms like "social distancing" -- look at what they have made you do?

No one used terms like "social distancing" when they had a cold or a flu.....no one got arrested for having a cold and then picking up fruit in the produce section and putting it back....

This is nothing but political correctness and liberal tyranny

1585089468293.png

Forum List

Back