Democrats Are Pushing America Into Civil War

I only see conservatives start these threads.
We are the only ones who tell the truth
You are the only ones who regularly fantasize about killing Americans because they differ with you on stuff like the tax rates on billionaires.
Really? Seems to me that is was a DEMOCRAT who shot up a REPUBLICAN baseball game, not the other way around.

And I don't recall republicans trying to impeach a democrat president for NOTHING since before the day he was INAUGURATED.

YOU people are ALREADY at war. You're just going to PUSH until the other side has had enough.
You should milk that some more, you know.

LOL I love these threads where "patriots" fantasize about mass murdering Americans over mere politics.
Little boys in adult bodies, with big guns and little pee-pees, fantasizing on a hair-trigger, suffering from premature articulation... :21:
I'm sure that's your anti American opinion of our MILITARY as well, you low life piece of radical democrat dog shit.
Those of us in the military and veterans don't get all snowflakey over such talk.....................like you do, snowflake.

LOL I love these threads where "patriots" fantasize about mass murdering Americans over mere politics.
Little boys in adult bodies, with big guns and little pee-pees, fantasizing on a hair-trigger, suffering from premature articulation... :21:
It is fun to ridicule these sad deluded "patriots" but The threat they pose is real. It's not so much them because they are cowards but the young people they seriously try to infect with their paranoia.
If it wasn't for PATRIOTS, your filthy commie ass wouldn't have the right to be on here spewing your pathetic anti American trash.

People like you don't deserve to be protected by the likes of true patriots.
You aren't the patriots....you are the tories.

Foolish liberals must hide like rats. Now

Because the men have awakened and now sees you are the real enemy of America

Really really stoopid thinking that women can beat the men

The thinking of not accepting anything against trump is spreading among the real power

The men

And the white Men in a landslide

They are the REAL JUDGES !!! And the real power

And you know this how?
Civil War

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Civil War 2.0

GOP civil war

CIVIL WAR PENDING

Heading for civil war

The Coming CIVIL WAR!

Just a few by searching thread titles by the key words "civil war"....all threads started by known right wing posters.

This is men against women

Liberals have no chance

The only people seriously talking civil war are gun toting conservatives with violent fantasies.
I saw this meme on one of my libby friends page.

Thought it applied here.

You guys all crack me up.

if-trump-gets-impeached-well-overthrow-the-government-the-fuck-63681674.png

The military agrees with trump. That the deep state is the enemy of America and they are ready for the call by the commander in chief
Nope...the military agrees with the Constitution. That's what we have sworn to defend.

And you know this how?
Civil War

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Civil War 2.0

GOP civil war

CIVIL WAR PENDING

Heading for civil war

The Coming CIVIL WAR!

Just a few by searching thread titles by the key words "civil war"....all threads started by known right wing posters.

That shows the men are rising to stop the crooked deep state

Democrats are now toast

Liberals tries to stop this understanding because they are all liars and bluffers and will always lose when push comes to shove

The men will stop the women’s voting in crooks

With a logic test for voting where there will be mostly men

Liberals tries to stop this understanding because they are all liars and bluffers and will always lose when push comes to shove

The men will stop the women’s voting in crooks

With a logic test for voting where there will be mostly men

with a logic test there would be NO conservatives allowed to vote.

So let's do that logic test.

The only people seriously talking civil war are gun toting conservatives with violent fantasies.

Thought it applied here.

The military polled agrees with trump that the democrats are the enemy of the founders who would not let the unwise women vote

So dead wrong

You have no chance hide like a rat now before it’s too late

The military has made their judgement with agreeing with trump

The military agrees with trump. That the deep state is the enemy of America and they are ready for the call by the commander in chief
Nope...the military agrees with the Constitution. That's what we have sworn to defend.

Wrong the military now agrees with trump that founders were right to stop the unwise from voting

Thought it applied here.

Sweet. I always wanted to live in a country governed by a military junta instead of laws.

You got it dead wrong
It’s the liberals as the criminals who are elected by morons

This is why there is a stampede of the wise out of all liberal states

This results in criminals free to harm and the good and wise locked up

Then the liberal states totally destroys themselves
^Spokes-hole for INCEL

Sweet. I always wanted to live in a country governed by a military junta instead of laws.

You got it dead wrong
It’s the liberals as the criminals who are elected by morons

This is why there is a stampede of the wise out of all liberal states

This results in criminals free to harm and the good and wise locked up

Then the liberal states totally destroys themselves
Sure buddy. That’s what’s going to happen.

Sure will

That monstrous gender divide spells defeat for the liberals because of the lower logic women on their side
Ah, casual misogyny.
INCEL....he's INCEL

It'll be known as the 7 minute war!

The anti-gun Vs. The Pro gun. :)

The snowflakes Vs. the MAGA caps :D
I would love to see the look on your face when you find out how many Leftists have guns. :71:

Are you blind

This is men against women

The men will always win over the women

Liberals bluffs by trying to say this is like other wars with men against men

This is NOT men against men

This is a few globalist men with their moron women against the power of the wise men and especially the highest logic ability of all white men

You liars are about to find out just how weak you liberals are

Trump knew what he was doing when he ran he got all the real power on his side

You liberals are really stooopid by not running and hiding like rats now

History tells you do not have any chance or hope

Really foolish

Ok boomer.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::113:

Forum List

Back