Democrats arent coming for your guns you idiots. oops yes they are!

guns are just a bad investment

Tell that to the thousands of people that have used firearms to protect themselves or their loved ones.

The year is 2013, there are not hordes of Indians running around killing people anymore, the general public does not need them, the police will keep you all safe.

This is perhaps the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The average 9/11 Response time in this country is 10 mins. Who protects you for those 10 mins?

guns are just a bad investment

Tell that to the thousands of people that have used firearms to protect themselves or their loved ones.

tell it to the millions who have been killed by guns

Millions have been killed by disease, spears, arrows, knives, strangulation, drowning, and hundreds of other ways.

So what is your point?

If you don't like guns, that is your RIGHT. Who are YOU to tell other people that YOUR opinion about guns is the "correct" opinion, and the rest of us should comply with YOUR wishes and surrender our guns?

I think you are AFRAID of firearms, and that big noise they make SCARES you.

Why don't you take a gun safety course, and learn how to safely handle a firearm? Overcome your fear, and learn to protect yourself and your loved ones.

As for me, I'll surrender my guns, barrel-first.

One day a bill like this will pass, and when they send the cops around to take your guns, and you refuse. Then they will call you are terrorist.

No it wont be this way, everything will be good and blissful when guns are gone, people will be kind to one another.
Lets say for instance you are at work, and you feel that you didn't get enough food to eat at lunch time, you could just tell one of the local policeman that you are still hungry, and the policeman will give you a high protein snack that you can swallow down quickly and not lose too much time away from your duties.

Last edited:
I bet this thread will be ignored and die a quick death.

Only because this loony bill was already a topic yesterday. :)

Which further proves to me that the left wont admit that they were either wrong or just ignorant of what many DO WANT TO DO.

Either way I see that thread disappeared from discussion as well. More over Missouri isnt the only state where Democrats are trying this. On top of that it only takes one state to set the standard which often then snowballs to other states over time.

the scotus says that gun laws are prefectly constitutional.

if the people vote it in then its the peoples will.

are you going to go all "second amendment remedies" to not winning elections?

BTW we have been saying no one wants to ban ALL guns.

NOT no one wants to ban certain guns

One day a bill like this will pass, and when they send the cops around to take your guns, and you refuse. Then they will call you are terrorist.

No it wont be this way, everything will be good and blissful when guns are gone, people will be kind to one another.
Lets say for instance you are at work, and you feel that you didn't get enough food to eat at lunch time, you could just tell one of the guards that you are still hungry, and the guard will give you a high protein snack that you can swallow down quickly and not lose too much time away from your duties.

I am going to assume that's sarcasm, I hope. lol

Sorry TM, we are not all as trusting and Naive as you. I have watched for 40 Plus years as our government says one thing but does another. We give and inch they take a mile. Sure right now they only want to ban Assault Rifles. However once they get that, they will simply wait till some loon kills a bunch of people with a Pistol and they will be right back going after those.

Make no mistake the ultimate goal of the Anti Gun Lobby is a total gun ban, similar to the UK.

NRA Chief Executive Wayne LaPierre said Obama’s speech exposed the “fraudulent intentions” behind his call for new restrictions on firearms and high-capacity magazines.

“It was only a few weeks ago when they were marking their anti-gun agenda as a way of protecting school children from harm," LaPierre said. "That charade ended at the State of the Union, when the president exposed their fraudulent intentions. It's not about keeping kids safe at school. That wasn't even mentioned in the president's speech."

Speaking at the National Wild Turkey Federation convention in Nashville, LaPierre said proponents of stricter gun laws are really just trying to take guns away from law-abiding citizens.

"They only care about their decades-long, decades-old gun control agenda," LaPierre said. "Ban every gun they can. Tax every gun sold. And register every American gun owner. The president has taken the art of public deception and manipulation to a whole new level."

NRA chief: ?Charade? on guns was revealed in State of the Union - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Sorry TM, we are not all as trusting and Naive as you. I have watched for 40 Plus years as our government says one thing but does another. We give and inch they take a mile. Sure right now they only want to ban Assault Rifles. However once they get that, they will simply wait till some loon kills a bunch of people with a Pistol and they will be right back going after those.

Make no mistake the ultimate goal of the Anti Gun Lobby is a total gun ban, similar to the UK.

The scotus has already said they cant.

live in a world of facts for a change

Forum List

Back