Democrats Beg Harris to Hide Radical Agenda Before Nov.

Hollie

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2012
To keep Harris from announcing her plans for presidency seems to be a goal by the dims to prevent the country from seeing the disaster that awaits. A portion of the disaster has already been announced in terms of the Soviet style price controls and the deficit exploding giveaway of money to first time homebuyers. The dims are understanding that the more Harris actulally reveals about the damage she will do, voters will get cold feet.

When I initially saw this article, my first thought was surprise — surprise that Democrat lawmakers would publicly admit they want presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Kamala Harris to hide from voters the policy agenda she plans to pursue if she wins in November. Desperation? Sure sounds like it.

To keep Harris from announcing her plans for presidency seems to be a goal by the dims to prevent the country from seeing the disaster that awaits. A portion of the disaster has already been announced in terms of the Soviet style price controls and the deficit exploding giveaway of money to first time homebuyers. The dims are understanding that the more Harris actulally reveals about the damage she will do, voters will get cold feet.

When I initially saw this article, my first thought was surprise — surprise that Democrat lawmakers would publicly admit they want presumptive Democrat presidential nominee Kamala Harris to hide from voters the policy agenda she plans to pursue if she wins in November. Desperation? Sure sounds like it.
There has never been a more extremist Leftwing ticket in the history of American politics than Harris-Walz.

This election - IF it can be held in a trustworthy manner - will be a test of whether America as a free nation, can survive. If a fair election puts her into office, this nation is OVER. The only path forward for the rest of us is some form of secession and the building of a new governing entity apart from DC.

I think Kamala should communicate her agenda only to those who won't be voting for Trump, just reveal things thru various channels and networks that are 100% favorable to Democrats. MSNBC and various internet channels. The mainstream media can dig for it.

Let the Trumpists twist and squirm until they lose, and then reveal her plans to the country.

I think Kamala should ccommunicate her agenda only to those who won't be voting for Trump, just reveal things thru various channels and networks that are 100% favorable to Democrats. The mainstream media can dig for it.

Let the Trumpists twist and squirm until they lose, and then reveal her plans to the country.
Good idea. You want to be lied to and will then suffer the consequences like a good minion. Seems to be a pathology that afflicts the left.

Good idea. You want to be lied to and will then suffer the consequences like a good minion. Seems to be a pathology that afflicts the left.
I'll be in the know.

kamala-harris-blue-vote.gif

I think Kamala should communicate her agenda only to those who won't be voting for Trump, just reveal things thru various channels and networks that are 100% favorable to Democrats. MSNBC and various internet channels. The mainstream media can dig for it.

The MSM have already proven they aren't interested in digging out a damn thing. They are helping her hide, just like they did for xiden.

I expected her to be horrible but not on this level
The problem is that many of these brainwashed leftists KNOW that she’s a radical disaster and will vote for her anyway, saying that Congress will hold her in check, but at least we won’t have Trump.

They would vote for a Marxist whose policies will destroy the country, counting that she’ll be blocked from her agenda, rather than Trump.

The problem is that many of these brainwashed leftists KNOW that she’s a radical disaster and will vote for her anyway, saying that Congress will hold her in check, but at least we won’t have Trump.

They would vote for a Marxist whose policies will destroy the country, counting that she’ll be blocked from her agenda, rather than Trump.

Well D is for dumb

Harris agenda has been received more positively than Trump agenda. Harris continues to increase % voters planning to vote for her.
Donald keep talking. You are helping Harris.
Hollie, keep posting. You are helping Harris.

You're posting from a known RWNJ disinformation site about what Democrats are "begging" VP Harris to do?

As if they would have any knowledge of that?

And you expect to be taken seriously?

Don't bother answering, you won't actually respond to my post, you will just engage in some useless name calling and it's a rhetorical question anyway.

Forum List

Back