🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats cannot be patriots

I think it's more like the publication was taken over by a liberal once Billy Graham passed away.
Not sure what else you're babbling about.

It's been in publication since 1956.
Billy Graham died in 2018.

ChristianityToday.com
Our Ministry

Just in case anybody here wants a few facts before they opine.
Under Billy Grahams tenure, those political digs would have never been stated.
Just in case anybody here wants a few facts before they opine.
I stand by my previous post.
Ah the apolitical Billy Graham

calls-mormonism-a-cult-for-his-entire-career-removes-all-51643332.png
Mormonism is a cult.
The GOP is a cult.
Demoncraps are stupid.

Christianity Today is a far right publication that was founded on hatred of liberal ideas and advancing radical evangelism. Today conservatives are calling it a far left publication because it has not shown total surrender to the leader of the party. That is how cults work. The OP reflects that thinking.
I think it's more like the publication was taken over by a liberal once Billy Graham passed away.
How Trump could murder somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose your vote. Cult thinking.
Poor little Leftist doesn’t understand hyperbole

Christianity Today is a far right publication that was founded on hatred of liberal ideas and advancing radical evangelism. Today conservatives are calling it a far left publication because it has not shown total surrender to the leader of the party. That is how cults work. The OP reflects that thinking.
How Trump could murder somebody in the middle of 5th Avenue and not lose your vote. Cult thinking.
Trump killed someone? Whoa! Give me that link, hack.

Trump killed someone? Whoa! Give me that link, hack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone who proclaims another cannot be patriotic cannot be patriotic himself. The self proclaimed patriotic policemen have nothing going on obviously. This over the top garbage is nauseating. 99.9 per ent of americans really don't care what anyone else does or says. That's a great great great thing. It's the .0001 percent that walks around believing this that makes the noise.

So if I vote 3rd party in the next election I am not patriotic right? Just making sure.

All Liberals are Democrats

Liberals founded this great nation

Can Conservatives be Patriots when they hate Americans?

Can Conservatives be Patriots when they hate Americans?

Serious answer.

NO!

They threaten civil war!

that is TREASON!

They threaten to slaughter MILLIONS of decent people simply for not being as full of hate as they are.

They VOTED FOR A russian PUPPET! and they will do so again!

They VOTED for a guy who mocks our friends and allies while applauding dictators

They are the MOST UNAmerican people we've ever had.

So if I vote 3rd party in the next election I am not patriotic right? Just making sure.

The most patriotic thing ANY voting citizen can do is support, encourage people to run independent of patty right now.. These 2 teams have been in opposition for too long.. They are both compromised by a mountain of bad acts that never get punished and a congress that just doesn't work anymore...

Anyone current politician that bails from this bad drama SHOULD DECLARE independence -- not party allegiance...

All Liberals are Democrats

Liberals founded this great nation

There ARE NO Liberals left in either party.. They exist as independents or 3rd parties.. The Dems don't give a short shit about massive domestic surveillance, spying.. Don't really have a minute to fix prosecutorial abuses or Civil Liberty outrages like asset confiscation.. And they don't appreciate the Constitution getting in the way of their plans to pass state and federal legislation to consolidate their power...

So if you VALUE those things, it would almost impossible to support the DNC machine and be patriotic...

Patriotic Democrats

John Kerry
Al Gore
Jimmy Carter
Tammy Duckworth
Pete Buttengeig

Oh don't say this to the far left or far right tho...they know what a patriot is...lol

Hey look at me "I'm a Democrat" or better yet "I'm a republican" so I know. Imagine the idiocy.

Anyone who proclaims another cannot be patriotic cannot be patriotic himself...........
Fuck that pointy-headed bullshit. Your fucking brain his fried.
Dropping some f bombs....classy. nice work....

I keep it real fool.

Look, if I see some asshole peeing on the flag, shouting America sucks, buying an airplane ticket to join ISIS, or other similar bullshit, then you're Goddamned right I can call him unpatriotic and be totally justified in saying it. So take your academic horseshit and shove it up your keyster.

Hey look at me "I'm a Democrat" or better yet "I'm a republican" so I know. Imagine the idiocy.

No, the idiocy is your fake moral equivalency that rotten evil people are just as good as good people. Fuck you asshole

Sticks and stones. Your attempt at insults has failed. I don't care what others do either way if it is within the law. I stand for the anthem. I don't burn anything but dry maple. I worked for my retirement. 3rd party here it's the most patriotic vote I have. Give me a reason to vote another way. You simply CANT....FAIL

Forum List

Back