🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats cannot be patriots

Christianity Today is a far right publication that was founded on hatred of liberal ideas and advancing radical evangelism. Today conservatives are calling it a far left publication because it has not shown total surrender to the leader of the party. That is how cults work. The OP reflects that thinking.
I think it's more like the publication was taken over by a liberal once Billy Graham passed away.
Not sure what else you're babbling about.

It's been in publication since 1956.
Billy Graham died in 2018.

ChristianityToday.com
Our Ministry

Just in case anybody here wants a few facts before they opine.
Under Billy Grahams tenure, those political digs would have never been stated.
I stand by my previous post.

Totally agree with this. The most obvious reason is because most Dems these days HATE America and everything American. You CAN'T be anti-American AND patriotic. It doesn't work that way.
You are 100% correct sir
Thanks. It will be interesting to see if any of the liberal lunatics on here attempt to respond to this. I would say they probably will, but not in an intelligent manner.
If they do they would be lying.

Christianity Today is a far right publication that was founded on hatred of liberal ideas and advancing radical evangelism. Today conservatives are calling it a far left publication because it has not shown total surrender to the leader of the party. That is how cults work. The OP reflects that thinking.
Probably because liberal ideas are stupid and anti American.

I think it's more like the publication was taken over by a liberal once Billy Graham passed away.
Not sure what else you're babbling about.

It's been in publication since 1956.
Billy Graham died in 2018.

ChristianityToday.com
Our Ministry

Under Billy Grahams tenure, those political digs would have never been stated.
I stand by my previous post.
Ah the apolitical Billy Graham

calls-mormonism-a-cult-for-his-entire-career-removes-all-51643332.png

^ retards are also more easily drawn into cults

Totally agree with this. The most obvious reason is because most Dems these days HATE America and everything American. You CAN'T be anti-American AND patriotic. It doesn't work that way.
You are 100% correct sir

What branch were y'all in?
Still once MORE, please refer to post #4 in this thread. Thank you.
So you didn't serve?
Even one more time, please refer to post #4 in this thread. Thank you.

Still AGAIN, please refer to the #4 post in this thread. You're quite welcome.

That's why you are in one right retard? Stupid lib.

You are 100% correct sir

So you didn't serve?
Why? The answer to my question is not in post #4. Did you serve your country in the armed forces? Asking for a friend....

Still AGAIN, please refer to the #4 post in this thread. You're quite welcome.
No thanks. It was stupid then, and it's still stupid now.

Way to demagogue guys.

Its called telling the truth. Try it sometime, moron

Apparently, you don't know what "demagogue" means, so let me help you out........

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR demagogue ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
(in ancient times) a leader of the people.
verb (used with object), dem·a·gogued, dem·a·gogu·ing.
2. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.
verb (used without object), dem·a·gogued, dem·a·gogu·ing.
3. to speak or act like a demagogue.

Your post that I responded to was full of rhetoric, name calling, and appeals to emotion. There wasn't much in the way of any real information, just your opinion of what you thought about democrats.

And, it's people like you who contribute significantly to the divide in this country.

You are 100% correct sir

So you didn't serve?
Why? The answer to my question is not in post #4. Did you serve your country in the armed forces? Asking for a friend....
THIS has NOTHING to do with the thread. Please refer to post #4 in this thread, again. Thank you.

Way to demagogue guys.

Its called telling the truth. Try it sometime, moron

Apparently, you don't know what "demagogue" means, so let me help you out........

demagogue
or dem·a·gog
[ dem-uh-gog, -gawg ]
SEE SYNONYMS FOR demagogue ON THESAURUS.COM
noun
1. a person, especially an orator or political leader, who gains power and popularity by arousing the emotions, passions, and prejudices of the people.
(in ancient times) a leader of the people.
verb (used with object), dem·a·gogued, dem·a·gogu·ing.
2. to treat or manipulate (a political issue) in the manner of a demagogue; obscure or distort with emotionalism, prejudice, etc.
verb (used without object), dem·a·gogued, dem·a·gogu·ing.
3. to speak or act like a demagogue.

Your post that I responded to was full of rhetoric, name calling, and appeals to emotion. There wasn't much in the way of any real information, just your opinion of what you thought about democrats.

And, it's people like you who contribute significantly to the divide in this country.
You just described obuthole.

Forum List

Back