Democrats caused recession in 2007

Yeah.....that's good........So this is your "favorite" illustration, but you don't realize that whoever produced the meme didn't know what the price of a Big Mac is.....

Even more amusing is that you have no idea what the "Big Mac Index" is about.........It is used to measure changes in Purchase Power Parity, between international currencies.....
It's not a meme, it's a chart...a chart of data....try to educate yourself what a charts function is....

I have no hope of you ever understanding the data...but I do hold out hope your limited IQ will allow you to grasp what a chart is.....

This chart's function is to bring in the Rubes, rube.......

If the "data" to be understood involves the price of a Big Mac, don't you think it should represent.....uh.......well..........THE ACTUAL PRICE OF A BIG MAC?
That's not what the chart states....do try to keep up, push your basket weaving degree harder....
What does a chart with bullshit numbers tell you?
Thanks for self identifying you don't understand the chart...that saves us smart people a lot of time....

Kudos....
I see you can't even answer the question.

How sad. :(

Reveals just how retarded you really are.

It's not a meme, it's a chart...a chart of data....try to educate yourself what a charts function is....

I have no hope of you ever understanding the data...but I do hold out hope your limited IQ will allow you to grasp what a chart is.....

If the "data" to be understood involves the price of a Big Mac, don't you think it should represent.....uh.......well..........THE ACTUAL PRICE OF A BIG MAC?
That's not what the chart states....do try to keep up, push your basket weaving degree harder....
Thanks for self identifying you don't understand the chart...that saves us smart people a lot of time....

Kudos....

Indeed...

Kudos....

Indeed...
Yes, indeed. Looks like we finally agree on something.

:beer:

I know what it tells me. Idiot thinks we have a Big Mac economy.
We all know you are a LWNJ....and we all know you are incapable of understanding the simple chart....

Oh I understand it quite well, that's how I know it is stupid.
No one believes your LWNJ ass....:lol:

Didn't you long ago give up position to talk about credibility?

You remind of a child running between legs of adults, pointing fingers while drooling slightly.

Whenever democrats want to say that it was the economic policies of the repubican party that led to the recession of 2008, 2009, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 then someone should just point out this video

There are plenty of other videos of democrats preventing people from addressing the issues that led to the housing bubble and collapse.

See: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/worldbusiness/21iht-admin.4.18853088.html

and,

25 People to Blame for the Financial Crisis - TIME

Timeline of the United States housing bubble - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kudos....

Indeed...

Of course we agree you're clueless....

This would be the same idiot who, after claiming there are 95 million "want to be workers," couldn't produce a single link to the BLS to prove it.
Thanks for re-confirming the link...
There was no link. There was only you bluffing by citing the BLS, which of course, has no such statistic indicating 95 million "want to be workers."

This would be the same idiot who, after claiming there are 95 million "want to be workers," couldn't produce a single link to the BLS to prove it.
There was no link. There was only you bluffing by citing the BLS, which of course, has no such statistic indicating 95 million "want to be workers."
Well, thanks again for re-re-posting the link....

Kudos....

Indeed...

You don't even comprehend what you said "indeed" to, do ya, Shortbus? :lol:

Sadly, your dementia worsens as I posted no link. Although that probably explains why you think you did.

Kudos....

Indeed...

Oh...the word use is over your education level...got it....

Sadly, your dementia worsens as I posted no link. Although that probably explains why you think you did.
No you didn't this time....

Indeed...

Oh...the word use is over your education level...got it....
Hisses the idiot who I had to educate over his inability to spell the word, "your."

:lmao:

You think anyone believes you do any better with multisyllabic words?

Ummm... you just said I did.

What's the matter, Shortbus? Can't tell if there's a link or not? Isn't the ability to determine if a link is in a post a rather basic skill of posting?

It doesn't meet the technical definition of a "recession" for sure. But we've had nothing but sluggish economic growth throughout the reign of Obama. Considering that follows a deep recession, we are in reality in the same recession.

The word RECESSION means economic contraction, slow growth is...wait for it....GROWTH.

We now have more GDP, more jobs, higher stock market, and nearly full employment - we are clearly past the ditch.

Oh, and full employment?

:wtf:

You mean most people who having given up and quit the labor force have a job now?
Pretty much. The number of discouraged is less than half it was at its peak, and almost down to the level of the 1990's. At the same time, employment has been steadily going up.

Ummm... you just said I did.

What's the matter, Shortbus? Can't tell if there's a link or not? Isn't the ability to determine if a link is in a post a rather basic skill of posting?
Reading, it is fundamental child...:lol:

Forum List

Back