🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats celebrate Trump's victories!

He's an evangelical nutjob who wants to slash and burn the government and dive further into the middle east disaster zone.

standard progressive agit-prop, nothing more.
It's only "standard" because it fits Cruz like a glove. Note how I can't say those things about Trump.

No, you have another page in the agit-prop playbook for Trump.

He gets the racist/fascist treatment.

Trump is beyond comparison. He is a lunatic. His presidency would be the greatest joke the world has ever seen. But he would not take the country to the right. he would change his mind, as he does all the time, and find that the power he has been given in nearly limitless. He will be the biggest proponent of BIG GUVMENT, this country has ever seen.

The skulls of Repubs all over the nation will begin to explode.:blowup:
It could also be the most entertaining 4 years of our lives. I'm not all that opposed to it, as long as I've got a good bug out spot just in case!

I doubt anything would get that bad. There are still 50 States and 50 Governors around if the Feds go nutters.

Of course, your side is responsible for most of the increases in federal power, so, reap what you sow, chickens coming home to roost, blah blah blah.

standard progressive agit-prop, nothing more.
It's only "standard" because it fits Cruz like a glove. Note how I can't say those things about Trump.

Trump is beyond comparison. He is a lunatic. His presidency would be the greatest joke the world has ever seen. But he would not take the country to the right. he would change his mind, as he does all the time, and find that the power he has been given in nearly limitless. He will be the biggest proponent of BIG GUVMENT, this country has ever seen.

It could also be the most entertaining 4 years of our lives. I'm not all that opposed to it, as long as I've got a good bug out spot just in case!

I doubt anything would get that bad. There are still 50 States and 50 Governors around if the Feds go nutters.

Of course, your side is responsible for most of the increases in federal power, so, reap what you sow, chickens coming home to roost, blah blah blah.

Yeah the TSA, NSA wiretapping, Homeland Security, Patriot Act, etc. were all started under a Democrat President and Congress :rolleyes:

Dem leaders do a victory lap over Trump wins

I don't exactly like Wasserman, but she is dead on. The GOP has finally gotten their wish. Phrump has them in a corner with no escape.

But I caution the Dems. Don't sell Phrump short. He is a thug, a deviant, and he likes to work behind the scenes paying off anyone he sees as a threat. Example

Christie - He has been promised Attorney General in the Phrump kingdom
Carson - He has been promised Surgeon General in the Phrump kingdom
Palin - She has been promised the Court Jester in the Phrump kingdom

The Dems need to take this lunatic seriously.
Well, I agree with Carson as Surgeon General.

Yeah the TSA, NSA wiretapping, Homeland Security, Patriot Act, etc. were all started under a Democrat President and Congress :rolleyes:

And most of the EPA, DOH, DOE and FDA overreach happens in Dem control periods.

which i why I qualified my statement with "most".

And of course we can go back to FDR and Truman, and Johnson for the real increases in federal power.

And most of the EPA, DOH, DOE and FDA overreach happens in Dem control periods.

which i why I qualified my statement with "most".

And of course we can go back to FDR and Truman, and Johnson for the real increases in federal power.
Well I'm sure Cruz and Trump will do away with all of those and not abuse them. Just like the last several republican Presidents.

:lmao:

Trump is destined to win 10-15% of the Hispanic vote and about the same of the Black vote. Mitt go 27% of the Hispanic vote and lost. Now, explain to me how Phrump wins. REALLY!

Forum List

Back