Democrats Come Up With Another Insane Campaign Designed To Divide Us. "Ban The Box"

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Hillary must be thinking about this alot today. She may have to do it just to keep running for president.

Ban the Box - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Democrats want to put criminals in your rental properties, in your companies, and into your lives. They want to move criminals into your neighborhoods. They want to create a law that prevents employers from knowing if an applicant has ever committed a crime...or convicted of one....or spent time behind bars.

I believe this stupid idea is just another crazy way to beg for votes, this time the ex-con PAC. Perhaps in a month or so they'll come up with a more softer, politically-correct to label to use for a convicted criminal. Maybe....Legally-Challenged.

Last edited:
Hillary must be thinking about this alot today. She may have to do it just to keep running for president.

Democrats want to put criminals in your rental properties, in your companies, and into your lives. They want to move criminals into your neighborhoods. They want to create a law that prevents employers from knowing if an applicant has ever committed a crime.

I believe this stupid idea is just another crazy way to beg for votes, this time the ex-con PAC. Perhaps in a month or so they'll come up with a more softer, politically-correct to label to use for a convicted criminal. Maybe....Legally-Challenged.

Hillary is trying to look forward to make her time behind bars a little more easier.

Democrats want to put criminals in your rental properties, in your companies, and into your lives. They want to move criminals into your neighborhoods. They want to create a law that prevents employers from knowing if an applicant has ever committed a crime.

Hillary is trying to look forward to make her time behind bars a little more easier.

Planing for her retirement.....

Liberal Logic
Armed robbers get jobs in gun factories.
Child Molesters get jobs at day cares.
Arsonists gets jobs at nursing homes.
Drug dealers get jobs working at hospitals.
Swindlers gets jobs working for government.

Never happen right?

I think non-violent criminals probably should be accepted back into society...Violent ones on the other hand should be watched far more closely.

Democrats want to put criminals in your rental properties, in your companies, and into your lives. They want to move criminals into your neighborhoods. They want to create a law that prevents employers from knowing if an applicant has ever committed a crime...or convicted of one....or spent time behind bars.

she wants to make free speech illegal

understand that

asking an applicant if they have done time, is free speech, they can lie if they want, but the question is legal and part of our Constitution.

Designed to divide us? Republicans dont go to Jail?

Someone should tell Grampa Murked U of this development

another idiotic post from the clown make-up posse of left-wing idiots.

why do left-wingers want to put felons ahead of poor people who played by the rules???

I think non-violent criminals probably should be accepted back into society...Violent ones on the other hand should be watched far more closely.
So someone convicted of embezzlement or credit fraud could potentially find work in a bank. You have no problem with that?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

So someone convicted of embezzlement or credit fraud could potentially find work in a bank. You have no problem with that?

He said given a second chance, not that they should be able to work anywhere they want.

Yeah, an employer shouldn't have access to what might be perfectly relevant information.

They didn't build that anyway. Someone ELSE made that happen.

Fuck them. They're rich and greedy and evil 'n stuff anyway.

another idiotic post from the clown make-up posse of left-wing idiots.

why do left-wingers want to put felons ahead of poor people who played by the rules???
Hey stupid --- this includes you too muddy --- let me try to explain the purpose of "ban the box" so even a couple of nitwits like you might be able to understand it.

The purpose of removing the checkbox from the employment application is so that an ex-offender will at least get a chance to sit down face to face with an interviewer and explain his situation, instead of just having his application immediately thrown in the trash because he had to check off the box.

Removing this checkbox in no way prevents a potential employer from running a background check on the person applying for the position. It doesn't prevent the employer from doing anything.

Man, you nutters are some stupid fucking assholes.

You can't divide the GOP. They are 90% white.

You can't divide the GOP. They are 90% white.

And winning big nation wide

She's not talking about just the non-violent ones......she means all of them.

The "non-violent" lie is just a foot in the door for the rest of them.

Eventually, she wants them voting for her too.

Link to her saying this? Or link to the future?

Link to her saying this? Or link to the future?
It's in the video. I didn't hear her saying they had to be non-violent crimes. The Democrats....and Hillary, don't want anyone to have to check the box stating they have been convicted of a crime.

Hillary Clinton Wants To 'Ban The Box' For Federal Government And Contractors

I do not support this at all: it states for federal employee's but is calling for all employer's

More votes is right, just like letting the illegals get a drivers license and vote too..I find it to be very very crooked.

Forum List

Back