Democrats command Republicans to stop blocking appointees

Wolfstrike

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2012
Democrats tell the Republicans if they don't stop with their minority blocking of appointees, they will change the rules of the Senate.

...Democrats also said, Hail Stalin.

Damn. Now, if Republicans get the Senate in the 2014 elections, I hope they try this once, see how the liberals like it.

Democrats tell the Republicans if they don't stop with their minority blocking of appointees, they will change the rules of the Senate.

pretty typical of losers, when they can not win they want to change the rules in their favor so their opposition never wins, what a bunch of traitorist bastards those dimowits are. :up:

Damn. Now, if Republicans get the Senate in the 2014 elections, I hope they try this once, see how the liberals like it.

I saw a video of Reid today saying what he was threatening was not only a violation of senate rules but also illegal. Of course he said that when the republicans were contemplating the same thing.

I saw a video of Reid today saying what he was threatening was not only a violation of senate rules but also illegal. Of course he said that when the republicans were contemplating the same thing.

I saw that. He is a rank hypocrite. He bashed the Republican majority in the Senate for doing it in the Bush years. Here he is threatening to use it himself. I wanted the Republicans to force his hand. It would have been another thing to beat the Democrats with in 2014 and 2016.

It's called a COMPROMISE, and getting the nation's BUSINESS done, hater dupes. Read something, and change the gd channel, functional MORONS.

"No compromise, un-American Tea Party GOP" (TIME)

I actually hope the Democrats take 100% control and go the nuclear option in the Senate.

That way we accelerate towards utopia (FEMA camps) within several months. It will allow us to cut the bullshit and start the revolution.

I prefer a quick death for the Republic, instead of agonizing torture.

It's called a COMPROMISE, and getting the nation's BUSINESS done, hater dupes. Read something, and change the gd channel, functional MORONS.

I hate to break the news to you, but the current President of the United States has no experience in "business". How do I know this?

36 years in business.

I know a phony fuck when I see it.

And I'm calling the President, his toadies, and the remainder of you Liberal know-not fuckers.... to the carpet.

Play or stay. Get game or get the fuck out of the way.

Compromise? Did you see what Reid took hostage for this "compromise"?!

I read a lot of stuff, as compared to you. I'd rather not change the channel, I like this show. I call it Real Life, in HD.

First of all, try typing in English; allow me to rephrase your statement(s):

It is [it's] called a COMPROMISE

What "it" is being called a "compromise?"

It is impossible to discern the object to which you refer to as a compromise, as neither the OP nor any post previous to your initial post contains any subject matter relating to a dialogue between two opposing factions.

and getting the nation's BUSINESS done, hater dupes.

It is bad enough that we do not know the subject matter of this "compromise," and furthermore, you've compounded the statement with the term "nation's business" which is very general and vague. Also, it seems to contradict your first premise that there exists a "compromise," because the tone and manner in which you inserted the phrase "nation's business" suggests the 'agenda' of the majority party, and their agenda only (overall majority, which would be the Democrats), whilst ignoring the fact that the Republicans still retain the majority in the House (although I must concede that this is only due to Gerrymandering).

Then you choose to end this phrase with "hater dupes," suggesting that anyone who disagrees with any of your viewpoints is a racist or bigot, and is being duped, by not believing your vague and contradictory statement, which itself lacks clarity and eloquence.

Read something,

This command is given as if your knowledge is superior to all those whom disagree with you, and taken as if the commanded are both inferior, and invoking the previous remark (hater dupes), racists, bigots and utterly retarded. To expound upon this two-word phrase, you use the most vague of all terms "something." Can you at least provide us with something to read? Suppose we read material that contradicts your viewpoint, as it would be considered 'something," would that make us equal or worthy of your time and conversation? Or would be still be branded as "hater dupes" because we chose to internalize material contrary to your beliefs?

change the gd [God damn] channel
This assumes you are omnipotent, like God himself, because you cannot possibly know if we are watching tv, and if we were, you'd be taking your own name (God) in vain, because this statement assumes that you are God the Omnipotent. Furthermore, which channel would you prefer us to "change" to?

functional morons

This phrase is an oxymoron, and contradicts your own message thus far. According to you we possess neither the ability to read, listen nor otherwise communicate in a fashion that is not racist, bigoted or hateful. If this were the case, we could not be functional (in the beneficial sense) towards society. Thus we can derive from this final phrase that you believe your ideas and political and societal philosophies to be fully capable of inducinga productive and happy result for mankind, and respecting the entirety of your incoherent babble, that any other idea or thought contrary to your set of thoughts, will result in disaster, because it MUST be racist, hateful, bigoted, absent of valid axiopisty and otherwise destructive and leading towards Chaos.

I would remind you that your thoughts and philosophies have been guiding this nation since World War One, and look where we're going.

Enjoy fucker.

Last edited:
The GOP is the stupidest party in the modern world, and now a brainwashed disgrace. Harry got some nominees passed, the whole Senate met and seemed to like compromise, and not just their leaders talking past each other. You're absolutely right, I am absolutely certain you are loudmouth brainwashed ignorami. GOP voters have always been ignorant, except now they're brainwashed loudmouths too lol...

Last edited:

You hope Republicans try to get an up and down vote on Obamas political appointees? Cause thats all that is going on here numbskull. Obamas political appointees have been filibustered more than every previous president combined.

You hope Republicans try to get an up and down vote on Obamas political appointees? Cause thats all that is going on here numbskull. Obamas political appointees have been filibustered more than every previous president combined.

I wonder why.

It's not like Eric Holder targets AP and Fox news.

Or the IRS targets Tea Party/Occupy Wall Street/Zionists

Or the DHS is complicit in the murder of federal agents and other police through Fast and Furious

or

Where does it say in the Constitution that a president needs a super majority to staff his cabinet?

The Republicans are blocking nominees who have worked for Republican governors - these are uncontroversial right-of-center nominees who had full conservative support until they were nominated by Obama. This degree of obstructionism has never been seen. The senate typically only blocks a nominee who is deeply out of the mainstream, but they have shown a willingness to block every single one of Obama's nominees, even if that nominee is politically on the Right. 32 judgeships with high workloads have been unfilled for so long that they qualify as judicial emergencies. Obama can't even nominate conservatives for these positions because the Right wants the country to suffer and blame the Left.

The Republicans are gumming up the gears of government so that the American people "throw the bums out". This will allow the Right to re-take both houses so that they can go back to doing what they do best - subsidizing and bailing out the concentrated corporate wealth that owns government.

The left is weak.

Last edited:

I wonder why.

It's not like Eric Holder targets AP and Fox news.

Or the IRS targets Tea Party/Occupy Wall Street/Zionists

Or the DHS is complicit in the murder of federal agents and other police through Fast and Furious

or

Irrelevant, AND total bs...

Forum List

Back