Democrats continue to badger banks into not financing "big oil".

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I like it when so-called conservatives complain about capitalism.

A year old but you can just search about this topic and find out much about how the Democrats are interrupting the ability of oil companies to finance projects.
I would never do business with a bank that makes financial decisions based on politics.

That's the very DEFINITION of unreliable, unpredictable, and untrustworthy

A year old but you can just search about this topic and find out much about how the Democrats are interrupting the ability of oil companies to finance projects.

Financing oil will be the next target for esg scores and will turn companies against oil so they can keep their esg scores high. So far it's only effected companies in their esg score by making them woke and publicly display they care about the environment but it will start to get a whole lot worse.

This guy explains esg scores. Takes a minute or two for him to get into it though.

I would never do business with a bank that makes financial decisions based on politics.

That's the very DEFINITION of unreliable, unpredictable, and untrustworthy
You wouldn't be able to do business with the likes of JPM anyway. Investment Banking floor require $1bil capital to get a conversation.

Financing oil will be the next target for esg scores and will turn companies against oil so they can keep their esg scores high. So far it's only effected companies in their esg score by making them woke and publicly display they care about the environment but it will start to get a whole lot worse.

This guy explains esg scores. Takes a minute or two for him to get into it though.

Awesome find, but there will always be an alternative financier to replace the losers passing up good business.

The attack the oil industry from day one of Team Biden's presidency, and then they say that the reason for high gas prices is Putin.

I like it when so-called conservatives complain about capitalism.
Everybody Loses at Sperm Bingo

Inherited power contradicts and wrecks Capitalism. The WOKE corporate owners are driven by their sons' Leftist politics, including the "moderate" college students who feel obliged to in some way appease their Leftist classmates and professors.

So Rightists who make up illogical terms like "Death Tax" are stringing up the nooses that will hang them.

Everybody Loses at Sperm Bingo

Inherited power contradicts and wrecks Capitalism. The WOKE corporate owners are driven by their sons' Leftist politics, including the "moderate" college students who feel obliged to in some way appease their Leftist classmates and professors.

So Rightists who make up illogical terms like "Death Tax" are stringing up the nooses that will hang them.
Capitalism has never been a pure thing that was corrupted somehow. As soon as someone becomes wealthy they start looking around for ways to stay that way by any means necessary. It's human nature. Ruthlessness wins out over skill every time.

Capitalism has never been a pure thing that was corrupted somehow. As soon as someone becomes wealthy they start looking around for ways to stay that way by any means necessary. It's human nature. Ruthlessness wins out over skill every time.
Capitalism is more accurately thought of as "budgeters" vs. Communism which is more accurately thought of as "I don't know what a budget is."

Capitalists know how much they earned, how much they spent.

Communist economics fails to assess that.

Because NO ONE CAN KEEP TRACK of the 1 billion things that goes into a modern economy.

But Mr. Market can keep track of it just fine. Did you lose money? No? You're doing something right. Did you lose money? yes? You're fucking doing it wrong.

Capitalism is more accurately thought of as "budgeters" vs. Communism which is more accurately thought of as "I don't know what a budget is."

Capitalists know how much they earned, how much they spent.

Communist economics fails to assess that.

Because NO ONE CAN KEEP TRACK of the 1 billion things that goes into a modern economy.

But Mr. Market can keep track of it just fine. Did you lose money? No? You're doing something right. Did you lose money? yes? You're fucking doing it wrong.
Look at China and tell me communism and capitalism are two distinct things. they took the worst of both and turned it into the most formidable means of subjugation on earth. Knowing that why do you still think capitalism has some kind of inherent virtue?

Capitalism has never been a pure thing that was corrupted somehow. As soon as someone becomes wealthy, he starts looking around for ways to stay that way by any means necessary. It's human nature. Ruthlessness wins out over skill every time.
Laws That Allow This Perpetuation Are What Is Ruthless

Through the destructive tyranny of passing on their wealth to their incompetent mooching heirs, the Plutes want to stay in power after they're dead. Through this ancient cancer, they pick all the winners and losers in the generations that follow them, That is the untold reason for our suffering through decade after decadent decade and generation after degenerate generation.

Forum List

Back