Democrats could learn a VALUABLE lesson based on the last 6 special elections.

While I see the Dems seem to be neck and neck -- or at least a lot closer -- in the special elections than they were in previous years, it seems to me that the Democrats just blew a LOT of money trying to get a Republican district to "defect," most for the P.R. value. Ad campaign failed. Forget the huge $$ technique. It didn't work for Hillary. Sanders didn't need it; Trump won spending a huge amount less than she. What you need is a platform that brings out and inspires the best in Americans. So far we're mostly hearing Trump hate. Not inspiring.

The Democratic Party has moved so far to the left, their leaders are leftist extremists - Sanders and Warren, they are committed to the far left so much, and they are so invested in their only message - 'Resist Trump', that it does not look like they can and/or willlearn anything.

The ones who BETTER learn is the GOP!

Anericans gave them the House, the Senate, and the WH so they could psss the Conservative / Trump agenda. They better get off their asses and get some things done. They have no excuses for not doing so, and if they fail they will have hell to pay.

While I see the Dems seem to be neck and neck -- or at least a lot closer -- in the special elections than they were in previous years, it seems to me that the Democrats just blew a LOT of money trying to get a Republican district to "defect," most for the P.R. value. Ad campaign failed. Forget the huge $$ technique. It didn't work for Hillary. Sanders didn't need it; Trump won spending a huge amount less than she. What you need is a platform that brings out and inspires the best in Americans. So far we're mostly hearing Trump hate. Not inspiring.
Bingo.

It really is beginning to look like money can't buy elections, and that's a positive.

"I hate Trump and anyone who disagrees with me is a stupid rube" doesn't make for a good bumper sticker.

View attachment 134503

Are they smart enough to figure it out? Months of celebrities screaming obscenities about Trump. Months of bragging about Trumps supposed poll ratings. Months of espousing nothing more than obstruction & RESISTANCE.

Any what have they accomplished? Where do they stand with voters? Are they believing the same WRONG polls that they keep falling on the sword over?

Will they come back to DC and try to work towards a better tomorrow or continue fighting against yesterday?
Gramps, can you even name a republican policy you like?
Tax cuts
Military strengthening
School choice
Privatized social security for those under 50 if they choose
Cutting regulations across the board
Building a wall
Cutting spending across the board
Welfare to work programs
Privatized healthcare
Right to work
Anti abortion
Right to own weapons without government excessive regulations
Bust all sanctuary cities
Deport without question all illegals
Dismantle the epa
Reserve the right to refuse service
End excessive licensing guidelines
Outlaw prevailing wage

The list goes on & on but I figure I've made enough of a fool of you already
C'mon, Gramps! Please look up the definition of "a" so you don't embarrass these clowns in the future.

View attachment 134503

Are they smart enough to figure it out? Months of celebrities screaming obscenities about Trump. Months of bragging about Trumps supposed poll ratings. Months of espousing nothing more than obstruction & RESISTANCE.

Any what have they accomplished? Where do they stand with voters? Are they believing the same WRONG polls that they keep falling on the sword over?

Will they come back to DC and try to work towards a better tomorrow or continue fighting against yesterday?

They will continue with the nonsense. It's party and agenda over country with these scumbags.

View attachment 134503

The Democrats ran in safe Republican districts and closed the gap from the previous election in every one.

See if you can translate that in your head to what happens when the elections start happening in districts that are not 'safe'.

This is the same bull shit line you idiots were feeding us when Obama won in 2008 and you corrupt bastards had all three branches. It's the same erroneous thinking that led you morons to tell us that the next Republican President hasn't been born yet.

Who are you, and what have you done with the real OldLady?

View attachment 134503

And so what are democrats supposed to learn after losing elections in highly majority republican districts?

View attachment 134503

And so what are democrats supposed to learn after losing elections in highly majority republican districts?

I don't know, maybe they shouldn't make stupid statements like "This is a referendum against Trump", or maybe they can learn not to spend a bazillion dollars on a race they can't win? That's two things, theres more.

View attachment 134503

I don't know, maybe they shouldn't make stupid statements like "This is a referendum against Trump", or maybe they can learn not to spend a bazillion dollars on a race they can't win? That's two things, theres more.
They might want to consider buying stock in companies that make their Participation Trophies.

That's what you get for stereotyping. I haven't changed.

View attachment 134503

Well the thing here is that this is a special election which means there will probably be an election in 2018. This is a district that had not voted democrat for almost 40 years. If things continue as they are, you really need to be concerned with 2018.

View attachment 134503

The Democrats ran in safe Republican districts and closed the gap from the previous election in every one.

See if you can translate that in your head to what happens when the elections start happening in districts that are not 'safe'.

This is the same bull shit line you idiots were feeding us when Obama won in 2008 and you corrupt bastards had all three branches. It's the same erroneous thinking that led you morons to tell us that the next Republican President hasn't been born yet.

It would be newsworthy if you could make a post without lying about something.

That's what you get for stereotyping. I haven't changed.

Maybe I missed your posts condemning this stuff BEFORE this special election. Plus, you said something that is true and that is very rare for you.

Bingo.

It really is beginning to look like money can't buy elections, and that's a positive.

The GOP spent 20 million to eke out a win in a safe district.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 134503

Well the thing here is that this is a special election which means there will probably be an election in 2018. This is a district that had not voted democrat for almost 40 years. If things continue as they are, you really need to be concerned with 2018.

Wow! Is it that you can't learn? Or is it that you won't?

View attachment 134503

It would be newsworthy if you could make a post without lying about something.

Denial like that is why reality keeps bitch-slapping you idiots.

The claim of democrats having no message is bogus. It would not matter what the democratic message would have been given these elections were in states and districts that are majority republican. I live in Kansas, and no democrat was going to win that special election. If the people of Kansas are stupid enough to give a second term to a republican that totally screwed up the state instead of a democrat, then it would not have mattered if Jesus Christ was the democratic candidate. So there is no lesson for democrats to learn here, but the leadership as usual is going to listen to republican bullshit, fall for it by trying to reach the so called working class white republican who says they are on the fence when they aren't and then wonder why they keep losing..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back